"The Majority Of Americans Want Gun Control"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
We hear this nearly every day of late, as we have heard it the last twenty or thirty years.

Yet the history of those times does not and never did support that statement. Second Amendment rights have in those years been restored in the main throughout the fifty states to the form envisioned by the Founders, following decades of incremental infringements.

Now we have the Left presenting us with hordes of weepy, well-programmed children to tug our heartstrings in an effort to ultimately overturn the victory of the Constitution.

The usual culprits will have their mediashow tomorrow. It will make no difference. There's no going back.

They need to learn that until they deal harshly with crime and criminals, and return to a policy of dragging the crazies out of society by force, they will never see an end to random shootings. Never.

BTW, TIME Magazine is up for sale.

Time magazine leaves Second Amendment supporters off Parkland cover

We hear this nearly every day of late, as we have heard it the last twenty or thirty years.

Yet the history of those times does not and never did support that statement. Second Amendment rights have in those years been restored in the main throughout the fifty states to the form envisioned by the Founders, following decades of incremental infringements.

Now we have the Left presenting us with hordes of weepy, well-programmed children to tug our heartstrings in an effort to ultimately overturn the victory of the Constitution.

The usual culprits will have their mediashow tomorrow. It will make no difference. There's no going back.

They need to learn that until they deal harshly with crime and criminals, and return to a policy of dragging the crazies out of society by force, they will never see an end to random shootings. Never.

Yeah, I want gun control, when it comes to criminals. Why should people intent to do US bodily harm, our police and government allow those insane people to kill others? When all illegal guns and criminals can no longer harm US, then I will think about giving up my weapons..

Yeah, I want gun control, when it comes to criminals. Why should people intent to do US bodily harm, our police and government allow those insane people to kill others? When all illegal guns and criminals can no longer harm US, then I will think about giving up my weapons..

I won't. :laugh:

Those kids in school need to spend more time learning about the Bill of Rights and less time listening to filthy ass Liberal garbage and hate.

Time Magazine became irrelevant a couple of decades ago when they became Slick Willys shrill.

Nobody really pays attention to them anymore. They hardly ever get anything right. Not in their reporting or their editorials.

I won't. :laugh:
" then I will think about giving up my weapons" <--------- <SARCASM>

Notice I said think?

"The Majority Of Americans Want Gun Control"

Liberals, the liberal media, and snowflakes lie to push their gun-grabbing agenda....surprise, surprise.

I favor good gun control....I use BOTH HANDS!

target.jpg

Last edited:
Government does not like being restrained by the Constitution and our laws. Since they can't muster the support to amend the Constitution or change our laws to give them the dictatorial power they crave, increasingly government just ignores them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back