The mad dream of a dead empire that unites Islamic rebels

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think by now we have all read how these Islamists are coming from all parts of the world in their endeavor to start a new Caliphate. Meanwhile, so many innocent people are being killed because of this.

By Amir Taheri
June 14, 2014 | 4:19pm

They call themselves the Army of God (Jund Allah) and claim to be fighting to unite mankind under the banner of Islam as “the only true faith.” To achieve that goal, they believe they should revive the Islamic Caliphate, the theocratic empire developed after the death of Prophet Mohammed in 632 AD.

Adepts of the caliphate movement are present throughout the world, including the United States, under different labels. In many places, from the Philippines to Nigeria, passing by Thailand, India, Afghanistan and Syria, they have taken up arms to capture a chunk of territory as the embryo of their dream empire.

Continue reading at:

The mad dream of a dead empire that unites Islamic rebels | New York Post

I think by now we have all read how these Islamists are coming from all parts of the world in their endeavor to start a new Caliphate. Meanwhile, so many innocent people are being killed because of this.

By Amir Taheri
June 14, 2014 | 4:19pm

They call themselves the Army of God (Jund Allah) and claim to be fighting to unite mankind under the banner of Islam as “the only true faith.” To achieve that goal, they believe they should revive the Islamic Caliphate, the theocratic empire developed after the death of Prophet Mohammed in 632 AD.

Adepts of the caliphate movement are present throughout the world, including the United States, under different labels. In many places, from the Philippines to Nigeria, passing by Thailand, India, Afghanistan and Syria, they have taken up arms to capture a chunk of territory as the embryo of their dream empire.

Continue reading at:

The mad dream of a dead empire that unites Islamic rebels | New York Post
The mad dream of invading, looting, and raping peoples and lands was started by their terrorist prophet 1400 years ago, and has never left Islamic culture.

The jews spent almost 2,000 years crying and begging for the restoration of Israel.

And thru lying, cheating, and stealing, it eventually happened in 1948.

So for muslims to work towards their dream of reviving and installing a world wide Caliphate is definitely an achievable goal. .. :cool:

Sally, do you understand the Sunni and Shi'a differ on this?

Do you understand that we need to back Iraq with supplies and arms and munitions so Muslim can killing Muslim?

The jews spent almost 2,000 years crying and begging for the restoration of Israel.

So for muslims to work towards their dream of reviving and installing a world wide Caliphate is definitely an achievable goal. .. :cool:
Jews have 3000 years loving the land that their ancestors roamed, while Muslims have spent 1400 years stealing, murdering, and raping other people's lands. Big difference.

Jews have 3000 years loving the land that their ancestors roamed, while Muslims have spent 1400 years stealing, murdering, and raping other people's lands. Big difference.
You might want to brush up on your Torah reading.

The jews went to what was later called Israel and murdered every man, woman, child, and domestic animal that was living in the land. . :doubt:

Do you understand that we need to back Iraq with supplies and arms and munitions so Muslim can killing Muslim?

Of course I know the difference, and I think that it is disgusting that the two main sects can't get along. I see what is happening in places like Pakistan where the Sunnis are busy suicide and car bombing the Shia and Ahmadiyya. Don't the various various religious denominations here get along even though there are differences in beliefs? You don't see the Baptists killing the Methodists, or the Roman Catholics killng the Greek Orthodox. What Islam really needs is a Reformation.

This thread is about Muslim savages and the chaos they cause.

Not about your lies about Jews .

Poor Sunni Troll can't accept the facts about Islam :cool:

Sunni Troll is looking forward to the possibility that everyone in American will either convert to Sunni Islam or become a Dhimmi to the Sunnis. One of the reasons that the Japanese never invaded the mainland here is because they knew Americans had guns, so I don't think it is possible for Sunni Troll to ever get his wish.

Sunni Troll is looking forward to the possibility that everyone in American will either convert to Sunni Islam or become a Dhimmi to the Sunnis. One of the reasons that the Japanese never invaded the mainland here is because they knew Americans had guns, so I don't think it is possible for Sunni Troll to ever get his wish.

That's ok, even Sunni Troll can fantasize :)

The jews went to what was later called Israel and murdered every man, woman, child, and domestic animal that was living in the land. . :doubt:

The town fell before the jews even returned. The torah is not exact history, but a narrative of how the people have evolved and how they should practice their faith.

Killing all the people and not taking anything in the way of spoils was telling the jews not to become as the polytheist that lived around them. It is speaking to people in an older type of terms that that would have meaning to them. To relate everything in terms of today does not always work. I don't think we can always take the bible literally, but for those of faith they should find some spirituality in the stories that could be applied to modern situations.

The town fell before the jews even returned. The torah is not exact history, but a narrative of how the people have evolved and how they should practice their faith.

Killing all the people and not taking anything in the way of spoils was telling the jews not to become as the polytheist that lived around them. It is speaking to people in an older type of terms that that would have meaning to them. To relate everything in terms of today does not always work. I don't think we can always take the bible literally, but for those of faith they should find some spirituality in the stories that could be applied to modern situations.

of course interpretation to the meaning that is most convenient at the time is always best.

Of course I know the difference, and I think that it is disgusting that the two main sects can't get along. I see what is happening in places like Pakistan where the Sunnis are busy suicide and car bombing the Shia and Ahmadiyya. Don't the various various religious denominations here get along even though there are differences in beliefs? You don't see the Baptists killing the Methodists, or the Roman Catholics killng the Greek Orthodox. What Islam really needs is a Reformation.

They all need brain transplants, but that won't happen.

This is what the Catholics and Protestants did to each other.

The Hebrews' genocide against the Caananites.

Every Abrahamic religion goes through various stages.

The Muslims are in their rebellious teens.

They all need brain transplants, but that won't happen.

This is what the Catholics and Protestants did to each other.

The Hebrews' genocide against the Caananites.

Every Abrahamic religion goes through various stages.

The Muslims are in their rebellious teens.

Why, Jake if you are going to bring up the Hebrews of ancient times, why not bring up all the groups who were busy killing each other. Surely you have learned about all the ancient wars. Meanwhile, I don't recall that the clergymen of the Catholics and Protestants were actually busy like we see these crazy Muslim clergymen inciting people to kill, kill, kill each other. Maybe you can prove me wrong. However, this is the 21st century, and one would think that by now regardless of how young a religion might be, the inherents of that religion would have tolerance for those of other religions. If they can't have tolerance for other religions, perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to countries where you see this tolerance.

One of the reasons that the Japanese never invaded the mainland here is because they knew Americans had guns, so I don't think it is possible for Sunni Troll to ever get his wish.
Incorrect Silly-Sally

The Japanese never had any intention of invading America.

They just wanted to control all of Asia and be the dominate naval force on the Pacific ocean. .. :cool:

It's true that muslims are behind in science and technology......although they are striving to catch up.

But when it comes to cultural and moral values.

Muslim civilization based on Islam is much more advanced than the degenerate western nations. .. :cool:

It's true that muslims are behind in science and technology......although they are striving to catch up.

Muslim civilization based on Islam is much more advanced than the degenerate western nations. .. :cool:

Yup. They show that by massacring school children.

During the last couple of decades the U.S. and other western nations have murdered 10's of thousands of innocent men, women, and children, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan, with bombs and drones.

But it's called collateral damage in order to make it seem not so bad. .. :doubt:

yeah, that really does not help those people wipe their asses with a bare hand..

During the last couple of decades the U.S. and other western nations have murdered 10's of thousands of innocent men, women, and children, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan, with bombs and drones.

But it's called collateral damage in order to make it seem not so bad. .. :doubt:

So it matters who kills the Muslims now??

Forum List

Back