Kuala Lumpur: ready to hit pubs, discos and breweries dreaming of the Islamic Caliphate

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like some Muslims are not going to be patient in establishing their Caliphate in Southeast Asia. Good thing the Malaysian authorities caught up with them.

» 08/20/2014
MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur: ready to hit pubs, discos and breweries dreaming of the Islamic Caliphate

Malaysian police arrest 19 suspected militants, who were preparing a wave of attacks in the country. They were targeting, pubs, nightclubs and bars. The ultimate goal was the creation of an Islamic state on the model born in Syria and Iraq. Plans include trips to the Middle East to learn battle techniques.

Kuala Lumpur (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Malaysian police have foiled plans for a wave of attacks by local extremist groups inspired by the exploits of jihadist militants of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The number two of the anti-terrorism squad Ayob Khan Mydin confirms that 19 suspected militants arrested in the months of April and June were planning to target pubs, clubs and a local brewery of the Danish brand Carlsberg.

The group's main goal was to establish an Islamic caliphate in Southeast Asia, covering Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Singapore; the militants had also planned a trip to Syria to meet with leaders of the Islamic State, and learn the secrets and techniques of battle that allowed jihadists to conquer large parts of Syria and Iraq in recent months.

Continue reading at:

IRAQ - LIBANO
 Erbil, il Patriarca maronita ai profughi in fuga dagli islamisti: “Oggi, siamo tutti caldei” - Asia News

Looks like some Muslims are not going to be patient in establishing their Caliphate in Southeast Asia. Good thing the Malaysian authorities caught up with them.

» 08/20/2014
MALAYSIA

Malaysian police arrest 19 suspected militants, who were preparing a wave of attacks in the country. They were targeting, pubs, nightclubs and bars. The ultimate goal was the creation of an Islamic state on the model born in Syria and Iraq. Plans include trips to the Middle East to learn battle techniques.

Kuala Lumpur (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Malaysian police have foiled plans for a wave of attacks by local extremist groups inspired by the exploits of jihadist militants of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The number two of the anti-terrorism squad Ayob Khan Mydin confirms that 19 suspected militants arrested in the months of April and June were planning to target pubs, clubs and a local brewery of the Danish brand Carlsberg.

The group's main goal was to establish an Islamic caliphate in Southeast Asia, covering Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Singapore; the militants had also planned a trip to Syria to meet with leaders of the Islamic State, and learn the secrets and techniques of battle that allowed jihadists to conquer large parts of Syria and Iraq in recent months.

Continue reading at:

IRAQ - LIBANO
 Erbil, il Patriarca maronita ai profughi in fuga dagli islamisti: “Oggi, siamo tutti caldei” - Asia News

Interesting manifestion, Sally------I wonder if anyone is surprised? I am not ..... (am I tooting my own horn?)
I wonder if "someone" will discover a lone Imam who will
"CONDEMN" the planned activities Lets wait with eager
anticipation.......

Sally, most Malaysian police are Muslims.
What you have here is normal Muslims, arresting extremist Muslims.
In other words, exactly what you, along with most Muslims, want.

Why, Freddy, I realize that. Didn't you see where I said it was a good thing the authorities caught them. Now your assignment is to go to Bangladesh. I was reading quite recently that there are Muslims in Bangladesh pledging their allegiance to ISIS. Talk them out of it.

By the way, Freddy, with your p.s. added on in your signature, you actually sound like a very sexually frustrated person. Are we saying the same thing about your fellow Sunni Indonesians who are harassing and even murdering Shiites and Ahmadiyya Muslims?

Indo----you make the mistake of imagining that people do not
know what the UMMAH is all about. The fact that muslims
are arresting muslims is actually a bit meaningless. The fact is
that the same cop who gets out there and arrests a muslim for
"RADICAL" activity ------could very well help him escape from
jail the next day. Take the poor doc who helped the USA find
your hero OSAMA------he ended up in jail for so doing------of
course every Pakistani in the USA----(pending citizenship) was
eager to say how much they hate Osama -----(recently) -----in sum----I am not impressed. -----I was still interacting with
muslims from south east asia in the post 9-11-01 ---era------of course all were HORRIFIED yeah right-----I also witnessed the
celebrations Of course the PAKISTANI government hated Osama too--------but still managed to throw the doc in jail. Poor
Musharraf--------he took the rap too. Poor guy decided to try the
murderers of Daniel Pearl in a BRITISH STYLE COURT-----because in a shariah court they would have been acquitted-----
how mainstream Pakistan hated him for it

Indo----you make the mistake of imagining that people do not
know what the UMMAH is all about. The fact that muslims
are arresting muslims is actually a bit meaningless. The fact is
that the same cop who gets out there and arrests a muslim for
"RADICAL" activity ------could very well help him escape from
jail the next day.

Oh well, that explains that.
Perhaps you could also explain how the Muslim firing squads that killed the Bali bomber trash, will return the dead bastards to life.

I'm going to love this one.

Few Americans have any idea of the makeup of many Asian countries when it comes to Muslims. Malaysia and Indonesia are two while the southern provinces of Thailand have large Muslim majorities.

While Muslims are not attacking just Christians, they are other non-believers and the amount of discord in the area goes far beyond what the US and European media are reporting.

Few Americans have any idea of the makeup of many Asian countries when it comes to Muslims. Malaysia and Indonesia are two while the southern provinces of Thailand have large Muslim majorities.

While Muslims are not attacking just Christians, they are other non-believers and the amount of discord in the area goes far beyond what the US and European media are reporting.

It does. In the Philippines, the attempt to remove Muslims from their land started the violence and freedom movement there, but no one bothers to mention the Christian insurgents when they talk about Muslim violence there.
About the same in Thailand when that country was gifted the Muslim south and they tried to wipe out Islam. No one mentions that when they talk about Muslim terrorism.
Much as I disagree with attacking civilians, you have to look at both sides and the causes of the problems.

Forum List

Back