The M&M Controversy Has Only Been Made Worse

Candy is dandy..but likker is still quicker~

Almond Joy - Has nuts. Should get nut removal surgery and be transgender. Also, it's wrong to feel joy in our broken, racist, evil country. That's privilege. Do better, Almond Joy.

Sour Patch Kids - None of these kids have had gender reassignment surgery. They're not even taking puberty blockers! Additionally, they are all diverse skin colors, and yet are getting along in harmony. Not woke all!

Mr. Goodbar - Where do we even start? Mister? Good? BAR?!

Sugar Daddy - Don't you mean "Sugar-non-birthing parent?" REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Twix - It's laudable that Twix has a left bar, but it also has a right bar, so it's basically a Nazi.

Gobstopper - Made by enslaved midgets, which is wrong.

Whatchamacallit - Belittling Ebonics to the level of candy. So racist. Though it does earn some points for having an identity crisis.

Dove Chocolate - A white bird for a chocolate candy? Are you serious?!

Dum Dums - Makes fun of the mentally less capable among us.

I miss the simplicity of commercials from yesteryear. All the jingles and the selling of the product in a more calm and sedate way. Today I purchase much more generic or store brands than I ever did. Messaging woke agendas is tiresome.
I stopped watching TV when each half hour segment included about ten minutes of commercials.

Candy is dandy..but likker is still quicker~

Almond Joy - Has nuts. Should get nut removal surgery and be transgender. Also, it's wrong to feel joy in our broken, racist, evil country. That's privilege. Do better, Almond Joy.

Sour Patch Kids - None of these kids have had gender reassignment surgery. They're not even taking puberty blockers! Additionally, they are all diverse skin colors, and yet are getting along in harmony. Not woke all!

Mr. Goodbar - Where do we even start? Mister? Good? BAR?!

Sugar Daddy - Don't you mean "Sugar-non-birthing parent?" REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Twix - It's laudable that Twix has a left bar, but it also has a right bar, so it's basically a Nazi.

Gobstopper - Made by enslaved midgets, which is wrong.

Whatchamacallit - Belittling Ebonics to the level of candy. So racist. Though it does earn some points for having an identity crisis.

Dove Chocolate - A white bird for a chocolate candy? Are you serious?!

Dum Dums - Makes fun of the mentally less capable among us.
What about Sugar Babies? :aargh:

Okay, a web search for that turned down a rabbit hole real quick. Yay! I knew I wasn't crazy.

Sugar-Babies-Candy-2.jpg.webp

Last edited:

Forum List

Back