The lovely man that stabbed people at UT.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
kendrex-white-1.jpg

There he is. Kendrix White. Lovely complexion isn't it? What fucking tribal sign is that? What the fuck are those fucking African beads and what pathetic African thing is hanging off of his shit brown neck?

kendrex-white-1.jpg

There he is. Kendrix White. Lovely complexion isn't it? What fucking tribal sign is that? What the fuck are those fucking African beads and what pathetic African thing is hanging off of his shit brown neck?
The handsign is 'hang ten' and he is from Hawaii so it probably is not a gang sign. The beads aren't necessarily African and that necklace looks like something made in New Mexico.

He might have been a black nationalist but this picture just gives off a more 'douchebaggy black wannabe surfer' vibe.

kendrex-white-1.jpg

The complexion is so lovely there's a billion dollar industry to turn white people brown..

kendrex-white-1.jpg

The complexion is so lovely there's a billion dollar industry to turn white people brown..
I once had a dark skinned black lady offer me free sex whenever I wanted so that she could have a "light skinned baby with good hair", no parental obligation expected.

kendrex-white-1.jpg

I once had a dark skinned black lady offer me free sex whenever I wanted so that she could have a "light skinned baby with good hair", no parental obligation expected.
I've had lots of free sex from black women, but I was praying for no kids..

Forum List

Back