The Loon, The Kook, The Coot, The Creep, The Pig, The Dope, The FlipFlopper, OR

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
The Normal Guy, Jon Huntsman.

I'm Mustang, and I approved this message.

Well, the message is meant to be somewhat humorous, (although I doubt most conservatives will even crack a smile).

But, the fact is, I have NEVER seen a sorrier group of candidates from a major political party. And if you don't believe me, see if you can't figure out which candidate fits each description. It ain't hard. There's some reputation points (I don't have many to offer) for the first person who correctly lines up the individual candidates with the description.

Last edited:
Loon, The Kook, The Coot, The Creep, The Pig, The Dope, The FlipFlopper

I'm of two minds on whether Mitt is the "flipflopper".

Most of the words fit past democrat presidents or candidates. Remember the legendary f-flopper statement by John Kerry? "I voted for the bill before I voted against it"? Who could be creepier than Bill Clinton with his "bimbo eruption squad"? Dope? Barry Hussein enjoyed it. Pig? Billy Carter was smarter than brother Jimmy.

How old are you Mustang? I'd guess 12? maybe 13? Grow up.

What are you? 90? Lighten up!

I think there's something to be said for the fact that the smartest, most normal, two-term Republican Governor from a VERY red state is polling dead last (last time I looked) while candidates with limited political experience or knowledge (Bachmann, for instance) and no political experience or any knowledge at all (Cain, of course), have flown high in the polls.

I've never seen a political primary as ridiculous as this one.

I think there's something to be said for the fact that the smartest, most normal, two-term Republican Governor from a VERY red state is polling dead last (last time I looked) while candidates with limited political experience or knowledge (Bachmann, for instance) and no political experience or any knowledge at all (Cain, of course), have flown high in the polls.

You're a poopy head.

Feel better now?

Well, the message is meant to be somewhat humorous, (although I doubt most conservatives will even crack a smile).

But, the fact is, I have NEVER seen a sorrier group of candidates from a major political party. And if you don't believe me, see if you can't figure out which candidate fits each description. It ain't hard. There's some reputation points (I don't have many to offer) for the first person who correctly lines up the individual candidates with the description.

Who?

You're a poopy head.

Feel better now?

You can swear here, ya know? But thanks for keeping it clean, Mr Hill, just in case any impressionable younguns are about.

And I feel fine, by the way. Thanks for asking.

Huntsman would be one of the only ways to pull the liberal votes.

I'd vote for him.

Huntsman would be one of the only ways to pull the liberal votes.

I'd vote for him.

There's no question in my mind that Huntsman could go toe to toe with Obama in a debate. The currently highest-polling conservative tea party favoriet in the race, Herman Cain, would get his black hat handed to him if for no other reason than he doesn't know anything about gov't or foreign policy. Cain might be a knowlegdeable person when it comes to running a business, but he's essentially an empty vessel when it comes to governance.

You said it better than I could. I was thinking more along the lines of a freak show at the circus.

the republican debates of 2011 are far more entertaining of the Dem's debates of 2008. It would be kinda boring without Perry&Romney fighting and Cain/Newt making all of those humorous and realistic remarks about the media and the reality of the economy.

Well, Mr. Mustang, we Republicans may not judge a book by its cover, as the old Marilyn Monroe song of yesteryear went, "You'd be surprised."

;)

You're a poopy head.

Feel better now?

Zander you posted the same post last night on another post. Did you write it in your word and keep copy and past everywhere?

Surely you have more to say than the same ol same ol. But then again you might not if your republican. Your handlers tell you what to say---the same thing over and over again. :eusa_whistle:

the republican debates of 2011 are far more entertaining of the Dem's debates of 2008. It would be kinda boring without Perry&Romney fighting and Cain/Newt making all of those humorous and realistic remarks about the media and the reality of the economy.

Your OWS joke is a repost. So how many times have you posted it now?

What is your issue with the OWS movement? Are you against free speech?

you got to love Rick Perry, he made us all laugh last night, it kinda reminded me of beavis and butthead trying to answer a simple question.

Forum List

Back