The Liberal Media

yes we have a corporate media which is why they don't much report the republican partys long court documented history of cheating in elections which goes all the way to the SCOTUS
Ah, what a great trip down memory lane to see old Truthsplatters again. Just as fuckin’ stupid as I remember her.

I really miss her.....got such a kick out of deciphering her posts.
Agree. But you must admit sometimes that was nearly impossible, even for us Truthmatters aficionados!

yes we have a corporate media which is why they don't much report the republican partys long court documented history of cheating in elections which goes all the way to the SCOTUS
Ah, what a great trip down memory lane to see old Truthsplatters again. Just as fuckin’ stupid as I remember her.

Agree. But you must admit sometimes that was nearly impossible, even for us Truthmatters aficionados!

I found the Rosetta Stone, and Ouija board very helpful.

And, a consultation with Fargo North, decoder.

I found the Rosetta Stone, and Ouija board very helpful.

And, a consultation with Fargo North, decoder.
That’s CHEATING!!!

Forum List

Back