The left's selective outrage over constitutional issues.

2012-08-09-guns.jpg
Registration,leads to Confiscation EVERY TIME. The US is a different animal. 1. We love guns as its part of our heritage 2. Its a LARGE nation 3. The people here would not give up their weapons en masse like other places have and the government knows this. 4. Its EXACTLY why the democrats and RINO's pick their battles and take a little at a time until they have so much taken away from us from the 2nd amendment its easier to just take the registration lists and arrest all those on list. EVERY TIME a government disarms its citizens that government then commits genocide...look at history and not just current day.
Delusional, unfounded nonsense.

No one is seeking to enact a 'National registration' of firearms.

Indeed, no one is seeking to 'confiscate' firearms, the notion is paranoid idiocy.

In fact, firearms can't be 'confiscated' absent due process of the law and just compensation, in accordance with Takings Clause jurisprudence.

Moreover, in order to 'take' guns, the government must first locate the guns to be 'taken,' and that requires a search warrant pursuant to 4th Amendment jurisprudence.

Last, the Second Amendment prohibits 'gun confiscation' because citizens have an individual right to possess some type of firearm for lawful self-defense.

This sort of ignorance and idiocy exhibited by you and most others on the right do more to undermine and jeopardize the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any so-called 'gun grabber.'

It is clearly the fault of 'the left' that Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens is a Republican.
And Kim Davis is a democrat...what's the point? Are we not all clearly aware that by now R and D don't mean jack shit?

No shit. I just find it highly amusing that the actions of a Republican Sheriff are somehow the fault of 'the left.'

"The left's selective outrage over constitutional issues."

Given the fact there are no First Amendment issues at stake with regard to Davis' refusal to obey the Constitution, the premise of the thread fails on that alone.

It is clearly the fault of 'the left' that Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens is a Republican.
And Kim Davis is a democrat...what's the point? Are we not all clearly aware that by now R and D don't mean jack shit?

No shit. I just find it highly amusing that the actions of a Republican Sheriff are somehow the fault of 'the left.'

They don't want to know the facts, this is why their party is crumbling...fuck this thread.

~

View attachment 49470

Their silence speaks VOLUMES.

So you're claiming you supported the California sheriff?

Can you prove that?

lol
Why would I do that. I support 2nd amendment not a tyrant trying to destroy it and make it read like she wants it to. That sounds like someone up your ally. rewriting history to fit what YOUR KIND want it to say.

So you're accusing liberals of hypocrisy for not supporting Davis while supposedly giving tacit support to this sheriff,

while on the other hand you oppose the sheriff's actions and support Davis's.

lol, the best satirical comedy writers can't come up with better material.

:clap2:

Oh so when its something you liberals agree with it matters what the state has to say but when its something you disagree with it doesn't matter what the state says....please keep being hypocrites. Oh and a judge already ordered that bitch to issue the licenses.

Dumb fuck, I'm not a liberal. And I don't agree with gun control nonsense.

Forum List

Back