The left, what can you do

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Schumer saying it's possible for Putin to have info on Trump. Pelosi is too.

Do lefties live in reality? Of course it's POSSIBLE...I mean monkeys flying out of Schumer's ass is possible.
Why do democrats just make shit up and try to pass on rumor an innuendo?
Shouldn't he be trying to forge policies people will like?
Do they have info? Put up or shut up.

Sorry bout that,

1. The two of these despicable politician are using the things they say as a echo chamber, hoping the media will hear and repeat.
  2. Some will, like monkeys flying out of Schumer's ass then perching on a fence and all motioning the same way for all to see.
  3. They never even listen to their own BS anymore and neither do we.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's called "desperation." The left still doesn't understand why Hillary lost the election. They're willing to do anything to shift the blame for their loss, including the complete destruction of the country.

A bigger bunch of immature little babies I've never seen in my life.

Do lefties live in reality? Of course it's POSSIBLE...I mean monkeys flying out of Schumer's ass is possible.

They truly just make shit up these days.

Scream:

RUSSSIIIAAHHH!

It's more proof that all semblance of professionalism is gone. One side will make unfounded accusations about the other just to inflame them, back and forth we go. All it does is rile up the base and turn off anyone who's not hard in the tank for the red or blue teams already. The reason is that fear is much more a motivator than logic and reason.

If you want to see/hear how political discourse is supposed to be conducted, check out a variety of podcasts. Ben Shapiro's Sunday conversation, The Rubin Report, Joe Rogan Experience, Waking Up with Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson's podcast and many others. Long form interviews, conversations and debates that actually discuss issues in depth where either side tries to debate the most favorable interpretation of the other and you come away from it going "wow, there's a lot of good points made both ways." For example, Bret Weinstein brilliantly articulated why income inequality is a risk in society without just simply screaming "corporations are evil" or "the super rich are evil!"

Lol! Dems “make shit up”? You are kidding right? That’s been the cons MO for years !

For example . Obama the foreign born Manchurian candidate. Turns out Trump was the puppet candidate all this time .

Making the sh*t up makes them busy, loud,noticeable and "important".

You do the exact same shit. This is the equivalent of one pimp accusing another of selling prostitutes. Your words carry no meaning either.

Some dems just want to move the doomsday clock a few seconds closer.

Lol! Dems “make shit up”? You are kidding right? That’s been the cons MO for years !

For example . Obama the foreign born Manchurian candidate. Turns out Trump was the puppet candidate all this time .
Or tit for tat the Russians believe we sent in NGOs to start the Orange revolt and to sabotage Russian interests like in Iraq. Hillary was a big part so they fucked her Russian style and Trump enjoyed watching it come down but didn't collude directly another Tit for Tat.

Nah it's the left with fake documents, fake explosions and all kinds of bullshit they try and convince people with.

The Left acts as if 2016 was the first time Russia or any other Country tried to influence / meddle in a US Election. Their own Ted Kennedy asked Moscow to influence the ‘80 Election. The US is a superpower.... what Nation doesn’t want to influence or see US Elections influenced to their desired outcome?

My question to the Left: you will be in charge again. What would you do about it to mitigate? Do you really give two shits about the problem or are you more motivated by an angle of “Get Trump!” ?

The Left acts as if 2016 was the first time Russia or any other Country tried to influence / meddle in a US Election. Their own Ted Kennedy asked Moscow to influence the ‘80 Election. The US is a superpower.... what Nation doesn’t want to influence or see US Elections influenced to their desired outcome?

My question to the Left: you will be in charge again. What would you do about it to mitigate? Do you really give two shits about the problem or are you more motivated by an angle of “Get Trump!” ?

The Left is so certain that Hillary’s personal server was not hacked just they are certain that illegal immigrants won’t vote in a US Election yet they are certain Trump colluded with Russia for successful interference in the ‘16 Election.

Forum List

Back