Same liberal media that called Reagan a warmonger

Gee. Those so-called "progressives" sure haven't progressed much since the 1980's. The slope-headed knuckle-draggers have actually regressed backwards.

:laughing0301:

Gee. Those so-called "progressives" sure haven't progressed much since the 1980's. The slope-headed knuckle-draggers have actually regressed backwards.

And neither have you and you are as much of a traitor as trump.

You have absolutely no proof of anything remotely resembling "treason." I sincerely doubt if you have the mental capacity to even understand the definition of the word.

You have absolutely no proof of anything remotely resembling "treason." I sincerely doubt if you have the mental capacity to even understand the definition of the word.

Beating Hillary is treason to the left, nothing more.

GFY cheese head. What are you a little boy on summer break at the computer?

Fox News Hosts Bash Trump’s ‘Disgusting’ Putin Presser

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ger_and_trump_accommodationist_on_russia.html

back in the 1980's now calls Trump an 'accommodationist' what a bunch of morons.

Fox News's John Roberts: Consensus is Trump 'threw the US under the bus'

Brian Killemeade and Neil Cavuto didn't have anything good to say. Is Fox fake news?

Just because Cavuto is on FOX News, doesn't mean anything to me.. They do after all, allow both sides to be heard.

Unlike MSNBC, CNN, CBS, etc.

GFY cheese head. What are you a little boy on summer break at the computer?

Fox News Hosts Bash Trump’s ‘Disgusting’ Putin Presser

Attacking me personally isn't going to change the fact that you're an ignorant low-information loser.

Better luck in 2020. I sincerely hope you knuckle-draggers run Hillary again. One more loss should push her over the edge.

:laugh:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ger_and_trump_accommodationist_on_russia.html

back in the 1980's now calls Trump an 'accommodationist' what a bunch of morons.
Is this one of the cute little excuses we're going to see from the trump/putin ass-kissers?

I'll say the same thing to you:

Senator Joe McCarthy called. He wants to thank you for proving that he was right, and forgives you leftards for making fun of him.
And I wonder what he'd think of the con-servative trumpanzees being the ones to hand America over to the Russians so eagerly and so easily, Comrade.

Oh jeez now the left looooooves Fox News!
Eyes on the prize, Comrade! Eyes on the prize. American trumpanzees are rolling over and showing their bellies to the Russian bear.

Do you even have a clue as to how your idiot retorts are being perceived? I know that you think that you're being "edgy" and "witty" but from my point of view, everything you post is being perceived as coming from some Russian "troll" whose sole purpose is to stir up more shit.

I hate to be the one to piss in your momma's cornbread, but nobody's really buying it anymore. Granted, your subversive little posts might get you a "like" or "agree" from some other knuckle-dragging leftard, but that's nothing but "virtue-signalling." For the most part, nobody else is buying what you're trying to peddle. Most people are more intelligent than that.

Is this one of the cute little excuses we're going to see from the trump/putin ass-kissers?

I'll say the same thing to you:

Senator Joe McCarthy called. He wants to thank you for proving that he was right, and forgives you leftards for making fun of him.
And I wonder what he'd think of the con-servative trumpanzees being the ones to hand America over to the Russians so eagerly and so easily, Comrade.

Such a vapid mindless echo chamber.

Nice try, though.

Forum List

Back