The latest poll numbers just came out and it’s Great news for President Trump!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
The latest poll just came out and it’s a record high for president Trump!

President Trump’s approval rose to 45% in a WSJ/NBC News poll published today. The president’s numbers rose 1 percent above what he got in June. What’s even better is that the president received huge support from Republicans. A sky high 88% approve of the job President Trump is doing. Great news for America... Sad news for the Fascist Left.

President Trump’s approval rose to 45% in a WSJ/NBC News poll published today. The president’s numbers rose 1 percent above what he got in June. What’s even better is that the president received huge support from Republicans. A sky high 88% approve of the job President Trump is doing. Great news for America... Sad news for the Fascist Left.
Donnie Dirt Bag was at 57% at one time, so 45% can hardly be a record.

I just cannot get too excited about any polls, because I've seen all the polls be wrong.

As anyone with a three-digit IQ knows, any general statement about the quality or reliability of "polls" is stupid. The quality of a poll is affected greatly by the randomness of the sampling, the questions that are asked, and the willingness of the participants to engage honestly.

Hence, many polls are garbage, aka "Fake News."

But simple "approval" polls such as the one mentioned above are a pretty good indication of public opinion on general topics.

And the fact that Trump's favorability was not negatively affected by the events of the past couple weeks is (a) astounding, and (b) extremely good news for Trump and his supporters. Whether you liked what he did and said in Europe and Helsinki, he was savaged, day after day in the Press, with very few supporters being quoted, except (of course) on Fox News.

The RadicalRedneck is right, pretty much.

/----/ We democRATs don't believe in polls. Never have - Never will. (Unless we rig them, of course.)
liberal rapid resonse team.jpg

Great numbers for a great president... *shocker*

I just cannot get too excited about any polls, because I've seen all the polls be wrong.
And then this: That being said there may come a time when polls are right as rain and then what will I do? ;)

Hey Trumpbot? Ever heard of a link?

8024df764535c768344d37c056628009.jpg

Forum List

Back