Zone1 The last supper

jesus-use-of-jehovah.jpg

Courtesy of chrisfugue.tumblr.com

Conclusion

Watchtower presents the following paradox; Jehovah has not been found in the New Testament because it has been tampered with, but the Bible is inspired and accurately preserved by Jehovah.

“Thus modern scholarship gives reason for complete confidence that the Bible has come down to us today essentially unaltered.” Awake! 1972 Jun 22 p.8“Why, then, is the name absent … the original text of the writings of the apostles and disciples had been altered.” Insight on the Scriptures – Volume 2 p.10

As Jehovah was not used in the New Testament, the use of the word Jehovah is not a necessary requirement for salvation. Watchtower has acted dishonestly including Jehovah in the New World Translation, wrongfully distorting Jehovah’s Witnesses understanding of the Bible.
Again--One cannot do these 2 things without using the name-John 17:6,26

Only in your darkness. I showed you what the trumpet means.
I showed you by your own cultic reasoning that if Jesus is coming with the voice of the Archangel makes Him Michael, then coming with the trumpet of God makes Him God. Your reasoning, not mine.

Again--One cannot do these 2 things without using the name-John 17:6,26
Then why isn't it in New Testament Scripture? Your cult addd words to Scripture that aren't there. You don't realize how serious this is.

1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the trumpet of God(announcing the ride of the white horse) and with the voice of the archangel--so either Jesus borrows Michaels voice or it is his voice--Which do you think is reality?
>>>Upon Jesus return
Return in Hebrew=HaShev
🗣Say My Name!
😇

>>>Upon Jesus return
Return in Hebrew=HaShev
🗣Say My Name!
😇
Lol.. It is a lot like the mouse that keeps going for the cheese and gets ” shocked” every time But then if you don’t know Hebrew you can’t get the punchline and fall for the lies hook line and sinker…

Lol.. It is a lot like the mouse that keeps going for the cheese and gets ” shocked” every time But then if you don’t know Hebrew you can’t get the punchline and fall for the lies hook line and sinker…
Knowing symbolism and legends on how the Holy City becomes known as the city of peace helps as well. If authorities want to wipe out names or scenerios the symbolism and legends always act as cliff notes THAT REMAIN HIDDEN untouched, or in the case of Biden,
Like having a CHEAT SHEET.

- not knowing their language means theirs is nothing more than a phony, madeup religion ... judaism.

- not knowing their language means theirs is nothing more than a phony, madeup religion ... judaism.
Don’t take this the wrong way but I see you haven’t changed a bit still bitter as ever try to chill out life is too short…

Don’t take this the wrong way but I see you haven’t changed a bit still bitter as ever try to chill out life is too short…

you're a joke, judaism ...

provide the tablets claimed by the liar moses etched in the heavens with 10 commandments, used for centuries to persecute and victimize the innocent.

or the true story of a&e, the search for self determination - liberation theology for remission to paradise as prescribed by the heavens for their journey to begin. whoever made up they were sinners ...

I showed you by your own cultic reasoning that if Jesus is coming with the voice of the Archangel makes Him Michael, then coming with the trumpet of God makes Him God. Your reasoning, not mine.
Only in your false reasoning.

Then why isn't it in New Testament Scripture? Your cult addd words to Scripture that aren't there. You don't realize how serious this is.
Jerome translated from originals. He told the Catholic leader Gods name belonged in the NT before translating the Latin Vulgate, i do not know if it was allowed in the Vulgate. After all it is Catholicism translating that screwed it all up to fit false council teachings.

Scripture says God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Your problem is that you don't believe Scripture.
I believe Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12 and all the other bible evidence that proves you 100% in error. You believe the translating errors over Jesus--that is sad. Because they contradict him.

Jerome translated from originals. He told the Catholic leader Gods name belonged in the NT before translating the Latin Vulgate, i do not know if it was allowed in the Vulgate. After all it is Catholicism translating that screwed it all up to fit false council teachings.
Your cult leaders put it in your fake Bible. You don't even know the name of the fraud who did it.

Forum List

Back