The large magazine semi-auto's are machine guns

Now that someone has educated me, we can see that in reality, the semi-auto assault guns are in reality, machine guns. Here is how it is done;

How To Bump Fire From The Shoulder AMD-65 AKS-74U

So, the laws concerning the license required to own one of them should be the same as for owning a .45 Thompson full auto.

Wrong. Even "full auto" battle rifles are not "machine guns" as they cannot sustain the fire for long periods.

and a thompson is a sub-machine gun.

Now that someone has educated me, we can see that in reality, the semi-auto assault guns are in reality, machine guns. Here is how it is done;

So, the laws concerning the license required to own one of them should be the same as for owning a .45 Thompson full auto.
Keep trying.

People have known how to bump fire a rifle since there have been semiautomatic rifles. And in all that time it's never been an issue but one guy does it and the world is coming to an end.

But people with a brain in their heads know that you're wrong

Keep trying.

People have known how to bump fire a rifle since there have been semiautomatic rifles. And in all that time it's never been an issue but one guy does it and the world is coming to an end.
The guy needed a silencer, his fweedumb was severly curtailed and the founders are spinning in their musty lauded graves.

Yeah......and putting slicks on your Prius makes it a race car.

Keep trying.

The guy needed a silencer, his fweedumb was severly curtailed and the founders are spinning in their musty lauded graves.
Once again your comments have nothing to do with the thread

Haven't done it in a while, maybe while I'm out back today I can let it rip

-Geaux

AWESOME.gif

You might need a BIT more education before you get this. Bump fire is a gimmick. I'm OK with banning the bump stocks for that reason. But it could also be a SAFETY feature in a "mass shooting"...

Because the store bought semi-autos were NOT DESIGNED for continuous auto fire. This devil in Las Vegas jammed THREE of them in 9 minutes doing the trick.. In addition, you'd melt the barrels after a clip or two.

How many you want to carry on your suicide mission?

Forum List

Back