The Kurdish Project, Kurdistan.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-4-23_17-3-2.png

Kurdistan Map | The Kurdish Project

You can hit on the dots (on the above links )and see pics of towns or cities. Many Americans work there now.

During the Bush Administration, adventurers like Dallas-headquartered Hunt Oil paved the way for ExxonMobil, which cut a deal in Erbil in 2011. Bush and his advisers could not bring themselves to force American oil companies such as Hunt to divest from Kurdistan or to sanction non-American investors. They allowed the wildcatters to do as they pleased while insisting that Erbil’s politicians negotiate oil-revenue sharing and political unity with Baghdad. Erbil’s rulers never quite saw the point of a final compromise with Baghdad’s Shiite politicians—as each year passed, the Kurds got richer on their own terms, they attracted more credible and deep-pocketed oil companies as partners, and they looked more and more like they led a de-facto state. The Obama Administration has done nothing to reverse that trend.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/oil-erbil

View attachment 122959

Kurdistan Map | The Kurdish Project

You can hit on the dots (on the above links )and see pics of towns or cities. Many Americans work there now.

During the Bush Administration, adventurers like Dallas-headquartered Hunt Oil paved the way for ExxonMobil, which cut a deal in Erbil in 2011. Bush and his advisers could not bring themselves to force American oil companies such as Hunt to divest from Kurdistan or to sanction non-American investors. They allowed the wildcatters to do as they pleased while insisting that Erbil’s politicians negotiate oil-revenue sharing and political unity with Baghdad. Erbil’s rulers never quite saw the point of a final compromise with Baghdad’s Shiite politicians—as each year passed, the Kurds got richer on their own terms, they attracted more credible and deep-pocketed oil companies as partners, and they looked more and more like they led a de-facto state. The Obama Administration has done nothing to reverse that trend.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/oil-erbil

cia map is wrong

iran havnt 8 million kurds
maybe between 4.5 and 5.5 million
+kurd live in north east too.
but why iran official say 2 million?. why cia say 8 million?.why somebody say 4 million?
because iran havnt official Ethnic group.its not like usa. something like african american.latino amercian. you are just iranian in iran. its not in your id card or something else.
so maybe just 1000 kurds live in my city.maybe 100000 kurds in my city . nobody knows exactly...
we have just4 million kurds in kurds population area.(blue in map)

+
language-map-of-iran-b.jpg

Last edited:
Who knows this is what the Kurds claim I guess, they want a country, they say there are 30 million of them they say,
a people without a country, same as what the Jews said, and now the Palestinians are the ones without a country.

I think this is what all the fighting is about and oil rights. They want part of Iraq, Syria, Iran and Turkey. They have had US oil drilling there since 07. Ebril is their capital.

The Kurds without any doubts deserve the right for their own state. But that is hard to say when their state will be created. Some powerful regional players will be hindering such attempts. But, nonetheless, their state will be created, I think.

Who knows this is what the Kurds claim I guess, they want a country, they say there are 30 million of them they say,
a people without a country, same as what the Jews said, and now the Palestinians are the ones without a country.
I think this is what all the fighting is about and oil rights. They want part of Iraq, Syria, Iran and Turkey. They have had US oil drilling there since 07. Ebril is their capital.
Except..
Unlike the 'palestinians' (Leftover post-Ottoman Arabs), Kurds, like Jews, are a Real people: Ethnically, genetically, Lingually, culturally.
'Palestinians' could have become Jordanians (Jordan is 70% so), or Syrians, etc.
Even now, and left to their own devices, 'palestinians' have two govt's.
`

EDIT: Below is Not an answer to the fact Kurds, Jews, have their own Languages, Cultures, Genetics. Not so for 'palestinians.'

Last edited:
Except..
Unlike the 'palestinians' (Leftover post-Ottoman Arabs), Kurds, like Jews, are a Real people: Ethnically, genetically, Lingually, culturally.
'Palestinians' could have become Jordanians (Jordan is 70% so), or Syrians, etc.
`

I do believe Palestinians are real people even include some Jews. The jews came from Europe, Germany, Poland, Russia and Ukraine. The Palestinians never left. How would you like the Indians to take the US back and say us European whites do not belong here? Israel was to be set up as a secular state, not a jewish one, Russia is the third most spoken language in Israel.

Except..
`

I do believe Palestinians are real people even include some Jews. The jews came from Europe, Germany, Poland, Russia and Ukraine. The Palestinians never left. How would you like the Indians to take the US back and say us European whites do not belong here? Israel was to be set up as a secular state, not a jewish one, Russia is the third most spoken language in Israel.

what does "never left" mean? There were people called "Palestinians"
with some sort of "Palestinian" language and "Palestinian" culture living in Gaza for the past 5000 years?. The language spoken in Israel is Hebrew------who looks into "the third most commonly spoken language" anywhere? What is "the third most commonly spoken language" in the USA? does anyone care? In
my town lots of people speak Spanish. Seems to me that as a spoken language in Israel----Ladino is very frequently used. ------but that condition could fade in
the future. In some placed in New York City-----Italian was very commonly spoken. Getting back to Gaza-------it is a fairly newly established place-----HISTORICALLY it was peopled by Egyptians who spoke ancient Egyptian.----
that language is no longer used anywhere. In my home town-----the people were----400 years ago, the LENILENAPE. They had a language but I do not
think it was written. I have also worked in areas of the USA---where the greatest
need for translators was in the language URDU

Sure Hebrew was resurrected in 1900, most of your first fighters and PM didn't even speak Hebew, it's like Latin , became a church language.

Lets come back to the age old question,

1. Who is a jew?
2. Is it a person from Judea ? (in the old days)
3. Is it one who practices some form of Judaism?
4. Is it one who speaks Hebrew?
5 Just who is a jew??

Sure Hebrew was resurrected in 1900, most of your first fighters and PM didn't even speak Hebew, it's like Latin , became a church language.

Lets come back to the age old question,

1. Who is a jew?
2. Is it a person from Judea ? (in the old days)
3. Is it one who practices some form of Judaism?
4. Is it one who speaks Hebrew?
5 Just who is a jew??

who are "'my first fighters"? how do you know what they spoke? do you
speak latin? I do not recall that Hebrew was "resurrected in 1900" How
did that happen-----CPR?? Is that what easter is all about?
I do recall that my father's prayer book (not a religious guy) was printed about 1850 (before 1900) --------and he could read it. It was printed in Hebrew. There were printing presses in Hebrew long before the 1900s. The first Hebrew poem I read was written in 1880...... in Hebrew------the teenager who wrote it certainly knew the language
Which PM did not speak Hebrew? Just what is a catechism whore? What is a muslim----I have never met either a person from Persia or Pakistan who read the Koran. Do muslims read the Koran? speak Arabic? How about Aramaic? Do black people in Chicago speak Swahili? What language do Presbyterians speak?. What is your mother tongue? As a child--my closest
playmates were two sisters with Yugoslavian background-----their parents spoke
a language I did not understand. What is a Yugoslavian?

kurds=iranian

some kurds who live in the Iranian mountains call themselves Iranians sometimes----because they assume that most people do not know what kurds are. Some Iranians like to lie and say that Iranians and kurds love each other

kurds=iranian

some kurds who live in the Iranian mountains call themselves Iranians sometimes----because they assume that most people do not know what kurds are. Some Iranians like to lie and say that Iranians and kurds love each other
wrong.
iranian= persian-kurds-azeri-mazani-gilaki-and...................
+persian and kurds arent seperate..
we havent same shit like america.

+most kurds didnt live in mountain . they have their cities

kermanshah city :
most shia kurds live here:
58455167.jpg

13619121225382172915720231101496616418.jpg
c029be454236234a13d4aee1136c1f91_500.jpg
sarab%20ravansar1.jpg

sanandaj : most sunni kurd live here

Abidar_2.jpg
4304708_476.jpg
6508328.jpg

to what "shit" in the USA do shitty Iranians refer?
white community- black community- latino and etc....
im persian mazani but im just iranian in my id card. kurds too .azeri too.
its not different between me and kurds and azeri

white community- black community- latino and etc....
im persian mazani but im just iranian in my id card. kurds too .azeri too.
its not different between me and kurds and azeri

what is "mazani"? azeris are jews from Azerbaijan-----I think---but I am not
sure. As to YOU Dani------you may not be a typical Iranian.

Like african-americans, hispanic-americans, maybe.

oh----so you have encountered Iranians

Of course. When I was in the service stationed in Saudi Arabia, I went to Iran often TDY. Back when the Shah was in power.

oh good-----and you found them ALL ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY----seeking to
BUY THE WORLD A COKE?

Forum List

Back