THe KSM trial

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Ok lets get this straight....

None of the men going to be tried in Federal Court were given any of the following "rights" afforded all persons subject to Federal Court action.

No Miranda rights given.

No access to Lawyers for years.

Military interrogations with no formal announcement they were entitled to a Lawyer present.

No charges for years.

Detained and transported from a foreign Country with no extradition used.

And last but not least an announcement by the current Attorney General that if found not guilty no chance of being released because they are illegal military combatants.

Now where is Jillian to tell us how this is all good and as it should be? Perhaps she can explain again why Military tribunals already started where these people pleaded Guilty, tribunals AUTHORIZED by the US Supreme Court were not the correct forum to try them in since none of the above rights apply there.

Here we go again..the latest distraction. What a slap in the face to Americans everywhere. How cheap the cost. Our leaders use 9/11 to further their own careers, create political smoke screen, distract, manipulate. Well I for one am through sitting back and watching it all happen. You see, terror attack after terror attack I couldn't believe how soft we responded to it. When was enough enough? Initially I was against bringing the scum to New York City to stand trial...at first I thought ," what idiot would give this low-life and his soon to be dead co-conspirators that kind of voice?" Creating a media circus that would only seek to further dishonor those killed. It would have been more tasteful to allow Ahmadinejad to lay the wreath at Ground Zero. No? Well here goes the main reason I posted here in this forum and I hope it is successful in the responses it requires. I am interested in forming a group of real Americans who are fed up. Sick and tired of all the BS our phony leaders spew from their super-ego mouths. I will be at the courthouse. The Jail. They will see me. I say ALL REAL AMERICANS MUST GO PROTEST THIS TRIAL! DONT LET IT HAPPEN! LET THE GOV'T BRING THEM HERE..OK...THEN WE JUST GO IN AND GET 'EM! HANG 'EM HIGH RIGHT AT THE SITE!!! I AM ONE OF MANY WHO FEEL THIS WAY. CONTACT ME A.S.A.P. IF YOU CARE TO JOIN ME IN SHOWING THE COUNTRY,THE WORLD, OUR LEADERSHIP, THAT THE POWER IS WITH THE PEOPLE !!!! CONTACT ME ...

Ok lets get this straight....

None of the men going to be tried in Federal Court were given any of the following "rights" afforded all persons subject to Federal Court action.

No Miranda rights given.

No access to Lawyers for years.

Military interrogations with no formal announcement they were entitled to a Lawyer present.

No charges for years.

Detained and transported from a foreign Country with no extradition used.

And last but not least an announcement by the current Attorney General that if found not guilty no chance of being released because they are illegal military combatants.

Now where is Jillian to tell us how this is all good and as it should be? Perhaps she can explain again why Military tribunals already started where these people pleaded Guilty, tribunals AUTHORIZED by the US Supreme Court were not the correct forum to try them in since none of the above rights apply there.

It's definitely a cluster fuck.

Military tribunals already started where these people pleaded Guilty, tribunals AUTHORIZED by the US Supreme Court were not the correct forum to try them in since none of the above rights apply there.

Gay Sergeant , Sir:

"Khalid Sheikh Mohammed" was captured in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, on March 1, 2003, by the Pakistani ISI, possibly in a joint action with agents of the American Diplomatic Security Service, and has been in U.S. custody since that time.

Hummmmmmmmmm

Was Rawalpindi, Pakistan a "foreign battlefield"?

Are either the Pakistani ISI or the American Diplomatic Security Service, branches of the US armed forces ?

Have your significant other read Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, 126 S.Ct. 2749, 548 U.S. 557, 165 L.Ed.2d 723 (U.S. 06/29/2006) to you.

Forum List

Back