The Klansmen and Mobsters in Donald Trump’s Closet

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Gee sounds like the teabaggers of today and now trumps family history brings the klan thing into focus

It is especially puzzling given reports that somebody with Trump’s father’s name, listed as living at the father’s address, had been arrested at a KKK protest turned “near riot” in Jamaica, Queens, on Memorial Day in 1927.

The police had moved in after the Klansmen broke a promise not to march in their robes and hoods. The Klansmen later papered the neighborhood with handbills declaring, “Americans Assaulted by Roman Catholic Police of New York City.”

“Native-born Protestant Americans clubbed and beaten when they exercise their rights in the country of their birth,” the handbills said. “Liberty and democracy have been trampled upon when Native-born Protestant Americans dare to organize to protect one flag, the American flag… one language, the English language.”

Gee sounds like the teabaggers of today and now trumps family history brings the klan thing into focus

It is especially puzzling given reports that somebody with Trump’s father’s name, listed as living at the father’s address, had been arrested at a KKK protest turned “near riot” in Jamaica, Queens, on Memorial Day in 1927.

The police had moved in after the Klansmen broke a promise not to march in their robes and hoods. The Klansmen later papered the neighborhood with handbills declaring, “Americans Assaulted by Roman Catholic Police of New York City.”

“Native-born Protestant Americans clubbed and beaten when they exercise their rights in the country of their birth,” the handbills said. “Liberty and democracy have been trampled upon when Native-born Protestant Americans dare to organize to protect one flag, the American flag… one language, the English language.”

One hates *******, and one laws. Trump voters will admire both...

Isn't the mobster from Chicago who sold Obama a million dollar 'brownstone' for a fucking dollar still in prison?
REALLY!!!!! "REPORTS!!!!" claim Trump's father was ARRESTED!!!!!!!! at a KKK protest in 1927!!!!!!!!!!!. PLEASE say it isn't so. Now my support for Trump is finished. THANKYOU SO MUCH for enlightening all of us about Trump and his 'KKK' connections.
Dear God you really are fucking insane. The hilarious thing is EVERYTIME you put up your stupid childish drivel the more people support Trump.

Sorry, the PC machine censored your post, I have no idea what you were trying to say, it came out as gibberish. Much like many of your ideas. . . .

Looks like your PC crusade bit you in the ass. :badgrin:

Did you vote for Al Gore?

Isn't the mobster from Chicago who sold Obama a million dollar 'brownstone' for a fucking dollar still in prison?
REALLY!!!!! "REPORTS!!!!" claim Trump's father was ARRESTED!!!!!!!! at a KKK protest in 1927!!!!!!!!!!!. PLEASE say it isn't so. Now my support for Trump is finished. THANKYOU SO MUCH for enlightening all of us about Trump and his 'KKK' connections.
Dear God you really are fucking insane. The hilarious thing is EVERYTIME you put up your stupid childish drivel the more people support Trump.
I was thinking much the same thing.

It's too bad batshit can't post evidence that Trump is anti-semitic, then I'm sure I'd get off my ass and go vote for the first time in a decade. :banghead:

Sorry, the PC machine censored your post, I have no idea what you were trying to say, it came out as gibberish. Much like many of your ideas. . . .

I hate PC, which is why I use *******, what you really mean instead of lazy violent stupid baby-making welfare and drug-addicted blacks.

I hate PC, which is why I use *******, what you really mean instead of lazy violent stupid baby-making welfare and drug-addicted blacks.
You almost got it right. Negroes is the preferred nomenclature.

You almost got it right. Negroes is the preferred nomenclature.
So whitey is Caucasian? Okay, Whitey.

I love how long the list is getting for the things Republicans no longer care about and how Trump made it all happen.

Abortion? meh
Gays? meh
The KKK support? meh
Bimbos? meh
Name Calling? meh
Policy Specifics? meh

1927? Hillary's husband beat a rape charge because the statute of limitations expired and the left wants to go back to freaking 1927 to dig up dirt on Trump's father? Desperate times call for desperate idiocy I guess. What was Barry Hussein's father's radical African nationalist anti-American family doing in 1927, killing white people?

Last edited:
... stupid childish drivel
The Right-wing lies keep changing every time they are retold!

Forum List

Back