The KKK A Short History Lesson

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
There is what seems to be an organized movement to deny that most racists are Republican, Christian and Conservative. The CONS go back 175 years to when 6 confederate officers formed the KKK because they were pissed that they were losing their source of free labor so they took it out on the Blacks.

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is a far right organization, advocating white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration stances. Their end goal was, is and always has been racial subordination, and to this end they fought way back in their founding against voting rights of black people and the right to keep and bear arms for black people. In Southern cities they opposed unions. They recruit in this century using issues of illegal immigration, urban crime, civil unions and same-sex marriage.

These positions align with the modern day Republican Party’s policies on many issues, which is why I referred to the Party as metaphorically wearing white hoods while they metaphorically took women back to the cave. Let us refrain from trying to explain metaphors to the party who still thinks that satire is what you call being mean in order to get away with it.

At any rate, the parties were not always like this! Change happens. Things evolve over a few centuries. Shocking, I know.

All of the conservative/Republican outrage demonstrated three things. First, Republicans don’t like being called out on their Jim Crow voting laws or their Stand Your Ground gun laws that frequently do not get interpreted the same for black people or women as they do for the whitest man in the room (highest ranker on the patriarchy scale).

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY. (The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

The fact is most Catholics are Dems as are most Jews. The KKK hates Jews and Catholics as much as they hate Blacks. Dems fought for civil rights and most Rethuglicans turned a blind eye.

The CONS aka lying sacks of shit will try to derail this thread and when they do they will increase the risk of getting terminal cancer. Karma is the real deal. Lie at your own risk Republicans.

• Banned
I just sent you cancer liar... Soon you will be shitting blood.

colon-cancer-05-13.jpg

The lying article you linked to implies that David Duke is supporting Obama. You really will suffer from your cancer liar.

• Banned
1948 you say? Hmmm did you miss this?

Why that was democrat George Wallace.
Fat Bastard you ARE a failure.

Unlike the Republicans Wallace repented. Wallace was anti integration in the early 1960s.

George Wallace's daughter lives in shadow of past - CBS ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../george-wallaces-daughter-lives-in-shado...CBS News
Jun 11, 2013 - George Wallace, who promoted segregation during the 1960s. ....Wallace went to black churches to apologize for his segregationist views and .

NOW DIE IN AGONY LIAR! I wish I were there to watch.

• Banned
I just sent you cancer liar... Soon you will be shitting blood.

colon-cancer-05-13.jpg

The lying article you linked to implies that David Duke is supporting Obama. You really will suffer from your cancer liar.
Sent him a cancer? If I was not laughing so hard I would flag that as a threat. LMAO.

You Christards believe in the power of prayer except to you clown it doesn't work because you are a bunch of evil fucks. Karma works.

Karma+-+going+round.jpg

You just fucked yourself loser and I merely knew your fitting punishment.

1948 you say? Hmmm did you miss this?

Why that was democrat George Wallace.
Fat Bastard you ARE a failure.

Unlike the Republicans Wallace repented. Wallace was anti integration in the early 1960s.

George Wallace's daughter lives in shadow of past - CBS ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../george-wallaces-daughter-lives-in-shado...CBS News
Jun 11, 2013 - George Wallace, who promoted segregation during the 1960s. ....Wallace went to black churches to apologize for his segregationist views and .

NOW DIE IN AGONY LIAR! I wish I were there to watch.

How about Hillary Fat Bastard?
Hillary LIAR Clinton s Mentor was An Avid AK KKK Member - YouTube

There is what seems to be an organized movement to deny that most racists are Republican, Christian and Conservative. The CONS go back 175 years to when 6 confederate officers formed the KKK because they were pissed that they were losing their source of free labor so they took it out on the Blacks.

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is a far right organization, advocating white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration stances. Their end goal was, is and always has been racial subordination, and to this end they fought way back in their founding against voting rights of black people and the right to keep and bear arms for black people. In Southern cities they opposed unions. They recruit in this century using issues of illegal immigration, urban crime, civil unions and same-sex marriage.

These positions align with the modern day Republican Party’s policies on many issues, which is why I referred to the Party as metaphorically wearing white hoods while they metaphorically took women back to the cave. Let us refrain from trying to explain metaphors to the party who still thinks that satire is what you call being mean in order to get away with it.

At any rate, the parties were not always like this! Change happens. Things evolve over a few centuries. Shocking, I know.

All of the conservative/Republican outrage demonstrated three things. First, Republicans don’t like being called out on their Jim Crow voting laws or their Stand Your Ground gun laws that frequently do not get interpreted the same for black people or women as they do for the whitest man in the room (highest ranker on the patriarchy scale).

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY. (The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

The fact is most Catholics are Dems as are most Jews. The KKK hates Jews and Catholics as much as they hate Blacks. Dems fought for civil rights and most Rethuglicans turned a blind eye.

The CONS aka lying sacks of shit will try to derail this thread and when they do they will increase the risk of getting terminal cancer. Karma is the real deal. Lie at your own risk Republicans.
The only thing you are wrong about is the hate. The KKK hates blacks more.

Stormfront is the most popular white supremacist/racist/nazi forum on the web.

It's run by a guy called Stephen "Don" Black.

This guy used to be be a Grand Wizard of the KKK.
He was a member of the US Nazi Party (now defunct)
He also tried to take over a country in the 1980s and didn't get into too much trouble over it either.

He also had links with the BNP, the British National Party, a racist party in the UK that has gone downhill in the last 5 years and lost their leader.

This is just one example of a guy who was in the KKK. There are plenty of them, plenty with disturbing histories. How many of the US Nazi Party were members of the KKK? I don't know, but you can imagine quite a few.

The only thing you are wrong about is the hate. The KKK hates blacks more.
If you want an interesting thread I suggest this one...
The redskins should change their name US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Too bad you're full of shit. Let's see, how about we start with far-left progressive Democrat Woodrow Wilson, who showed the KKK movie "Birth of a Nation" to his cabinet members. Wilson was a profound leftist and racist, and a Democrat.

How about we go to leftist Democrat Franklin D Roosevelt whose racism lead to large numbers of innocent Japanese Americans being put in concentration camps. And he was an anti-Semite as well.

Then we have far-left Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson who stated "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

Oh, what party was it to last have a KKK member in congress, why it was the Demoratic Party with none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd!

How about Harry Reid's reference to Barack Obama as light skinned with no negro dialect.

How about during the 2008 Democratic primaries, Bill Clinton in reference to Obama told Ted Kennedy, "a few years ago this guy would've been carrying our suitcases for us"

Try as you will to label the right as racist, the fact-of-the-matter is, leftists are the most racist of anyone.

Last edited:
Oh, and fat bastardo, I noticed your signature about pedophilia, just for your 411, Democrat Alcee Hastings was big in pushing the Pedophile Protection Act, and Republicans fought against it. Just thought I'd share that with you. BTW, I'm not a Republican.

Too bad you're full of shit. Let's see, how about we start with far-left progressive Democrat Woodrow Wilson, who showed the KKK movie "Birth of a Nation" to his cabinet members. Wilson was a profound leftist and racist, and a Democrat.

How about we go to leftist Democrat Franklin D Roosevelt whose racism lead to large numbers of innocent Japanese Americans being put in concentration camps. And he was an anti-Semite as well.

Then we have far-left Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson who stated "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

Oh, what party was it to last have a KKK member in congress, why it was the Demoratic Party with none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd!

How about Harry Reid's reference to Barack Obama as light skinned with no negro dialect.

How about during the 2008 Democratic primaries, Bill Clinton in reference to Obama told Ted Kennedy, "a few years ago this guy would've been carrying our suitcases for us"

Try as you will to label the right as racist, the fact-of-the-matter is, leftists are the most racist of anyone.

So, your left wing "racists" are, a dead guy, another dead guy, another dead guy, a guy you're trying to make out is a racist, and Bill Clinton who made a comment about how black people would never have been president "a few years ago" because of racism.

Er... you did a pretty bad job there.

So, your left wing "racists" are, a dead guy, another dead guy, another dead guy, a guy you're trying to make out is a racist, and Bill Clinton who made a comment about how black people would never have been president "a few years ago" because of racism.

A pretty bad job would be that your only reply to my facts are that some of the people I mentioned are dead. Still doesn't change the fact they had the same leftist ideology you do.

You're probably one of those outdated racists who believe anyone outside the white race is too dumb to get anywhere without affirmative action.

A pretty bad job would be that your only reply to my facts are that some of the people I mentioned are dead. Still doesn't change the fact they had the same leftist ideology you do.

You're probably one of those outdated racists who believe anyone outside the white race is too dumb to get anywhere without affirmative action.

What are we talking about here? Are we talking pre-end of WW2? No, we're talking about the present day.

I'm not going to say that there weren't racists in left wing parties a while back. I very much doubt there are any racists in the Democratic Party right now, however I might be wrong, US politics is a little strange state by state.

"You're probably..." no, I'm not. You don't know the first thing about me, yet you make suppositions about me.

But I guess I'd have to feel sorry for you, you really want to deflect attention away from right wing racism, but right wing racism exists and in some places exists quite strongly. It's a problem.

More lies and distortions.

By the 60's the Dems purged their party of most of the racist Dems. That was nearly 70 years ago. Strom Thurmond and David Duke and David Duke were welcomed with open arms into the Republican Party.

Strom Thurmond and David Duke and David Duke were welcomed with open arms into the Republican Party.

Republican House Majority Whip Steve Scalise took money from David Duke. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) defended Scalise with the usual tut-tut about how speaking to the white supremacists was “an error in judgment”

Richard Nixon’s “Southern strategy” leveraged white racial resentment over federally mandated integration into an electoral majority. The GOP became the party of the South, even as the region — and its racial realities — underwent sweeping change.

For those of you with a brain... Blacks were Republicans when Repubs were progressive. The Democrats used to be conservatives. And its ideology that matters, not party affiliation. Today's Rethuglicans are the only ones who seems to fail grasping history. Revisionist, really.

There was a time when the Republican party didn't suck but that was in the days of Teddy Roosevelt and William Howard Taft. For you dumb fuck teabagging lying conservaturds my avatar is William Howard Taft who was a progressive and you CON scum would have hated him and Roosevelt more that you hate Obama if the they had his complexion.

LBJ passed more civil rights legislation than any other president.

Here is LBJ speaking to the whole country on civil rights. Watch it you liar and maybe your cancer will be cured;

All the righties have are lies and distortions and now many of the ones here are getting rectal cancer. Karma!

billclinton3_600.jpg

Bill Clinton's best friend in the world is Vernon Jordan. Jordan was also one of President Clinton's top adviser.

By the 60's the Dems purged their party of most of the racist Dems. That was nearly 70 years ago. Strom Thurmond and David Duke and David Duke were welcomed with open arms into the Republican Party.

Strom Thurmond and David Duke and David Duke were welcomed with open arms into the Republican Party.

Republican House Majority Whip Steve Scalise took money from David Duke. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) defended Scalise with the usual tut-tut about how speaking to the white supremacists was “an error in judgment”

Richard Nixon’s “Southern strategy” leveraged white racial resentment over federally mandated integration into an electoral majority. The GOP became the party of the South, even as the region — and its racial realities — underwent sweeping change.

For those of you with a brain... Blacks were Republicans when Repubs were progressive. The Democrats used to be conservatives. And its ideology that matters, not party affiliation. Today's Rethuglicans are the only ones who seems to fail grasping history. Revisionist, really.

There was a time when the Republican party didn't suck but that was in the days of Teddy Roosevelt and William Howard Taft. For you dumb fuck teabagging lying conservaturds my avatar is William Howard Taft who was a progressive and you CON scum would have hated him and Roosevelt more that you hate Obama if the they had his complexion.

Here is LBJ speaking to the whole country on civil rights. Watch it you liar and maybe your cancer will be cured;

More lies only 3 dixecrat switched party's the rest stayed

Here check out everything democrats opposed

1. The Emancipation Proclamation
  2. The 13th Amendment
  3. The 14th Amendment
  4. The 15th Amendment
  5. The Reconstruction Act of 1867
  6. The Civil Rights of 1866
  7. The Enforcement Act of 1870
  8. The Forced Act of 1871
  9. The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
  10. The Civil Rights Act of 1875
  11. The Freeman Bureau
  12. The Civil Rights Act of 1957
  13. The Civil Rights Act of 1960
  14. The United State Civil Rights Commission

Last edited:

More lies only 3 dixecrat switched party's the rest stayed

Here check out everything democrats opposed

1. The Emancipation Proclamation
  2. The 13th Amendment
  3. The 14th Amendment
  4. The 15th Amendment
  5. The Reconstruction Act of 1867
  6. The Civil Rights of 1866
  7. The Enforcement Act of 1870
  8. The Forced Act of 1871
  9. The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
  10. The Civil Rights Act of 1875
  11. The Freeman Bureau
  12. The Civil Rights Act of 1957
  13. The Civil Rights Act of 1960
  14. The United State Civil Rights Commission

Stop lying before I my karma gives you pancreatic cancer. Never mind I can't stop it. In fact I will be pissing on your grave liar after the cancer eats you from the inside out and the morphine stops working.

The lie about Dixiecrats will give you testicular cancer. Dixiecrats were racists who broke away from the Democratic party but you left that out like a typical right wing liar and revisionist. Check your nut there scumbag the one hanging low is developing cancer and the doctors will miss it. Balls an a Republican, LOL Chicken hawk slime.

Eisenhower was the last of the decent Republicans with the possible exception of Reagan who was a throw back to when Republicans were moral and loved America. Ike signed into law the civil rights act of 1960. Ike would be considered a far left progressive by the trash on today's right and you know it. (Your cancer will be agonizing liar)

You go back 65 years to show a decent act of the GOP. You would have hated TR and Taft more than you would have hated Ike. The you go back 160 years.

The Party of Lincoln GONE! ... and you know it. (Your cancer will be agonizing liar)

The Party of Taft and TR GONE! ... and you know it. (Your cancer will be agonizing liar)

The Party of Reagan GONE! ... and you know it. (Your cancer will be agonizing liar)

The GOP is now the party of Scalise, Donald Trump and the Bush crime family.

Nixon said that as more Blacks register as Dems the Negrophobic in the South will become Republicans and he was right.

Nixon On Racist Republicans In the South CLICK HERE

Forum List

Back