The Kiss Of Death! Team Bush and Karl Rove are Group Behind Ron DeSantis Effort….

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Any candidate who is backed by Team Bush and Karl Rove will have zero support from me.

Any candidate who is backed by Team Bush and Karl Rove will have zero support from me.

If this is true its disappointing. Party insiders are probably trying to take em both out.

Is De Santis supported by team Bush? and Karl Rove??

Well, that's no good.

Unlike Trump they did win two terms.

This is why DeSantis should stay with Trump, possibly as his running mate. He has a lot to learn and the last thing you want is for him to be ruined by neocon shitheads.

Sigh, if you are serious about removing Biden/Harris from the WH, there is no objective reason to support Trump in the primary, only feels.

The right-leaning are not supposed to be as subject to feels-based actions as the leftists do time and again.

Don't act the leftist in that regard.

Is De Santis supported by team Bush? and Karl Rove?? Well, that's no good.

Sounds like team DeSantis is being driven more by the anti-Trump/Get Trump Now old school GOP crowd instead of the America First We Have A Better Solution crowd. I don't see that working out too well for him. The GOP has shown us they are much better friends to the democrats than they are to MAGA America First.

Sounds like team DeSantis is being driven more by the anti-Trump/Get Trump Now old school GOP crowd instead of the America First We Have A Better Solution crowd. I don't see that working out too well for him. The GOP has shown us they are much better friends to the democrats than they are to MAGA America First.
Some people have short memories.

How come no one mentions that DeSantis is a founding member of the freedom caucus?

24BE2A0C-BE02-46D7-8E48-BE1AD2B9F2E2-2759811.jpg

Why do I prefer DeSantis?

Look at what he's done in Florida, we need America to be that way or at least heading in that direction.

He doesn't often say stupid shit and provide the liberal media with ammo.

His decisions draw hate from the MSM but he puts them in their place.

Trump just says stupid shit and draws more attention.

DeSantis knows how to handle himself in a way that doesn't disgust Moderates which we need to WIN. Anybody that think we can win alone with the GOP base is mistaken.

DeSantis is actually pro 2A. Trump did the same shit with Bump Stocks that Biden is trying with Braces.

DeSantis has taken steps to stop the Trans bullshit.

DeSantis won FL by a landslide, so much for Democrat interference.

Recently Ron has shown signs of dancing around a bit instead of being sincere and sticking to his stance... so I'm not surprised he is doing the Carl Rove dance.... if he wants a chance to win he needs to get as far away from Bush and Rove as he can....

Look at what he's done in Florida, we need America to be that way or at least heading in that direction.

His decisions draw hate from the MSM but he puts them in their place.

Trump just says stupid shit and draws more attention.

DeSantis knows how to handle himself in a way that doesn't disgust Moderates which we need to WIN. Anybody that think we can win alone with the GOP base is mistaken.

DeSantis is actually pro 2A. Trump did the same shit with Bump Stocks that Biden is trying with Braces.

DeSantis has taken steps to stop the Trans bullshit.

DeSantis won FL by a landslide, so much for Democrat interference.
If he's so smart, then why has he taken on Bushbot advisors?....That's as stupid a move as Trump picking Bolton for NSA.

DeSantis knows how to handle himself in a way that doesn't disgust Moderates which we need to WIN.
All true which is why I'd consider him an ASSET to Trump as VP giving him a path to the WH in 28. I had hoped that Trump had given up his full-frontal assaults for a more measured tone, Instead, both of them are taking cracks at each other doing the work for the democrat party because both are stronger together than apart. My main question is can DeSantis be as pro-America First as Trump is leading with as much gravitas as Trump with hostile world leaders.

Played right, the two of them could control the WH for the next 12 years.

Anybody that think we can win alone with the GOP base is mistaken.
Yet the democrats keep eking by with just the democrat base. If you tell me they get a lot of the moderate base too, then I would have to reply then that much of the moderate base must be more left-leaning and if DeSantis appeals to many of them, then I don't count that as a great positive for DeSantis as that makes him more likely to end up more like McCain or Romney or Bush again than Trump. If a majority of America by now isn't on board with MAGA or America First even after the past two years and two elections, then the MSM shadow government has totally buffaloed them and the country is lost.

How it plays out will be decided over the next six months, but right now, DeSantis is polling WAY behind Trump and if they are smart, they will start working TOGETHER against the democrats than each other. But I wouldn't be too unhappy with either one of them.

Forum List

Back