The Key To Meeting With Obama Is Question Everything

I'm expecting a LOT of good to come from this.

Chiefly being the TRUTH about the Republican Party's agenda will be exposed.

The only people that are AGAINST this are the people that have an agenda to keep the TRUTH...FROM the population.

Me....? I can't wait.

How's it going so far? Anybody have a link online to watch and/or listen to it live?

LOL!!
roflmao.gif

We've been very clear about our agenda from the beginning.

We want to fix the problem. Not make it worse.

Y'all have a funny way of going about it.

Nice to see wingnuts going from complaining about closed door meetings to complaining about televised meetings.

You know, once in awhile you people could at least aspire to demonstrating an ounce of credibility.

Yeah, remember when you heard complaints about Obama always being on TV and campaigning for health care reform, and then when it didn't get passed they claimed he didn't do anything.

I appreciate that this is complicated but.... He had a SUPERMAJORITY for a WHOLE YEAR. Why didn't he pass it?

Because the Dems, like the Reps are politicians, and politicians only care about themselves and their own pork.

The bill was bogged down by every motherfucker taking advantage of being needed by trying to get what they wanted for themselves- like refueling stations the military didn't even want.

It's not a partisan problem, it's a problem of politicians of all colours.

Could one of our liberal friends, any of our liberal friends, please explain how the hell the Republicans are responsible for not passing the damned bill already? The Democrats had 60 damned senators.... WHY no bill?
The GOPs partisan warfare made it possible for individual Reps of the most unscrupulous nature to prevent the bill from passing until they got the pork they wanted.

Forum List

Back