The Jews are not the people of Moses (peace on him)

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
In Islam, the Jews are not friends of Moses, not the people of Moses. They are the enemy of Moses.

The Qur'an is Allah's word (God's word), revealed to Muhammad, God's beloved (peace be upon him and his family). God, on His part is above any sort of humanness.

This Holy Qur'an contains abundant strong and vehement comdemnation of the Jews, the sons of Israeel (Israeel is Jacob, peace on him). The Jews are the enemy of Moses. They insulted him, harmed him, slandered him and did endless evil against him. They did so against Moses, and against many prophets of God. They did so against Mary, against Jesus and at last against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God is angry at the Jews for the evil they did against Moses, and against prophets after him. They killed some prophets. God has been angry at the Jews, and God will remain angry at the Jews to the end of time, to the Day of Judgment. When God is angry at you, He takes vengeance against you. The Jews are not heirs to Moses in any way, or David, or Abraham, etc...Some excerpts from the rebukes of the Jews in the Holy Qur'an:

154. And for their covenant we raised over them (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai); and (on another occasion) we said: "Enter the gate with humility"; and (once again) we commanded them: "Transgress not in the matter of the sabbath." And we took from them a solemn covenant.

155. (They have incurred divine displeasure): In that they broke their covenant; that they rejected the signs of Allah. that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word; We need no more)";- Nay, Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy, and little is it they believe;-

156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;

157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

The Holy Qur'an, The Women (Surah 4), V 154-157

"Behold! thy Lord did declare that He would send against them, to the Day of Judgment, those who would afflict them with grievous penalty. Thy Lord is quick in retribution, but He is also Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

The Holy Qur'an, The Heights (Surah 7), V 167

The Jews are not the people of Moses in any way. He is their enemy.

1And the Lord said to Abram, "Go forth from your land and from your birthplace and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you.
2And I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will aggrandize your name, and [you shall] be a blessing.
3And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you."
- Bereishit 12

In Islam, the Jews are not friends of Moses, not the people of Moses. They are the enemy of Moses.

The Qur'an is Allah's word (God's word), revealed to Muhammad, God's beloved (peace be upon him and his family). God, on His part is above any sort of humanness.

This Holy Qur'an contains abundant strong and vehement comdemnation of the Jews, the sons of Israeel (Israeel is Jacob, peace on him). The Jews are the enemy of Moses. They insulted him, harmed him, slandered him and did endless evil against him. They did so against Moses, and against many prophets of God. They did so against Mary, against Jesus and at last against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God is angry at the Jews for the evil they did against Moses, and against prophets after him. They killed some prophets. God has been angry at the Jews, and God will remain angry at the Jews to the end of time, to the Day of Judgment. When God is angry at you, He takes vengeance against you. The Jews are not heirs to Moses in any way, or David, or Abraham, etc...Some excerpts from the rebukes of the Jews in the Holy Qur'an:

154. And for their covenant we raised over them (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai); and (on another occasion) we said: "Enter the gate with humility"; and (once again) we commanded them: "Transgress not in the matter of the sabbath." And we took from them a solemn covenant.

155. (They have incurred divine displeasure): In that they broke their covenant; that they rejected the signs of Allah. that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word; We need no more)";- Nay, Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy, and little is it they believe;-

156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;

157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

"Behold! thy Lord did declare that He would send against them, to the Day of Judgment, those who would afflict them with grievous penalty. Thy Lord is quick in retribution, but He is also Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

Insensate Jew hatred is a central theme in the ideology of hate invented by muhammud (swish).

That is what the Vatican indoctrinated Mohammad into believing but it is a lie. Neither your religion nor your book is based on the Bible (neither are the teachings of the Roman Vatican) and the Bible is the Word of God. Not the Koran. There is no salvation in the Koran. You are no different from any other human on earth, you must be born again. Repent of your sins, renounce the works of darkness and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved, Muslim75. It is your only hope. I feel great sorrow for what the Roman Vatican did in deceiving the Arab people. It's a terrible crime against children of Ishmael, what they did.

p.s. The Jews are the people of Moses. Moses was Hebrew. Isaac was the son of promise. Not Ishmael. You've been deceived. Read the King James Bible and do not allow yourself to be deceived any longer.

...The Jews are the enemy of Moses. They insulted him, harmed him, slandered him and did endless evil against him. They did so against Moses, and against many prophets of God. They did so against Mary, against Jesus and at last against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God is angry at the Jews for the evil they did against Moses, and against prophets after him. They killed some prophets. God has been angry at the Jews, and God will remain angry at the Jews to the end of time, to the Day of Judgment. When God is angry at you, He takes vengeance against you. The Jews are not heirs to Moses in any way, or David, or Abraham, etc...Some excerpts from the rebukes of the Jews in the Holy Qur'an:

I speak as one who knows bullshit when he sees it. And THIS is bullshit.

Put the liquor bottle down, take some steps back. Oh, wait, Muslims are not supposed to drink...

...The Jews are the enemy of Moses. They insulted him, harmed him, slandered him and did endless evil against him. They did so against Moses, and against many prophets of God. They did so against Mary, against Jesus and at last against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God is angry at the Jews for the evil they did against Moses, and against prophets after him. They killed some prophets. God has been angry at the Jews, and God will remain angry at the Jews to the end of time, to the Day of Judgment. When God is angry at you, He takes vengeance against you. The Jews are not heirs to Moses in any way, or David, or Abraham, etc...Some excerpts from the rebukes of the Jews in the Holy Qur'an:

Put the liquor bottle down, take some steps back. Oh, wait, Muslims are not supposed to drink...

Ishmael was a bastard. So this is all really just 'legitimacy envy' or something :)

I'm glad to learn you were on a train. I do want you to be safe, you know. As for the news about Bibi. Isn't it wonderful? I thank God for his victory. It is truly a great day for Israel! Long Live Israel!!!

Muslim75 said " when God is angry at you he takes vengeance against you"

What kind of pathetic God do you worship ?

Here are two verses that show the hateful nature of the unholy Quran.

quran 3.118
O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.

quran 5.51
O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

And that's why we see the Quran as less worthy than a toiler paper.

Last edited:

Moses is not the enemy of the Jews. He is not the enemy of anyone, for that matter. Gee, is your God really that violent? Moses didn't hate the people he struggled against. He saw the Egyptian people as people he grew up with, he saw the king as his sibling. The Jews as his flock.

Thank God I don't believe in the absurd things you believe in, dude.

A reminder.

Consider Moses (peace on him):

"Now when Moses had fulfilled the term, and was travelling with his family, he perceived a fire in the direction of Mount Tur. He said to his family: "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; I hope to bring you from there some information, or a burning firebrand, that ye may warm yourselves."

But when he came to the (fire), a voice was heard from the right bank of the valley, from a tree in hallowed ground: "O Moses! Verily I am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds"

The Holy Qur'an, The Stories -Surah 28- V 29-30

The Jews are not upon that guidance. They are not of Moses, Moses is an enemy to them.

We find in the Holy Qur'an:

"So Moses returned to his people in a state of anger and sorrow. He said: "O my people! did not your Lord make a handsome promise to you? Did then the promise seem to you long (in coming)? Or did ye desire that Wrath should descend from your Lord on you, and so ye broke your promise to me?"

(Ta Ha -Surah 20- V 86)

and

"When Moses came back to his people, angry and grieved, he said: "Evil it is that ye have done in my place in my absence: did ye make haste to bring on the judgment of your Lord?" He put down the tablets, seized his brother by (the hair of) his head, and dragged him to him. Aaron said: "Son of my mother! the people did indeed reckon me as naught, and went near to slaying me! Make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune, nor count thou me amongst the people of sin."

Moses prayed: "O my Lord! forgive me and my brother! admit us to Thy mercy! for Thou art the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!"

(The Heights -Surah 7- V 150-151)

We find in the Hadiths (the sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family):

"Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:
Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) divided and distributed (the war booty). An Ansar man said, "By Allah ! Muhammad, by this distribution, did not intend to please Allah." So I came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and informed him about it whereupon his face became changed with anger and he said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy on Moses for he was hurt with more than this, yet he remained patient." (Bukhari)

Last edited:
How pathetic that the overwhelming majority of those in the enormous cult called Islam know they are supposed to hate Jews, but have never actually encountered one. They could just as easily been taught that they should hate Greeks or Bulgarians, neither of which they generally encounter, either.

At that time when Your beauty becomes manifest,
My soul is in wonderment, like Moses, son of Imran

Rumi

Rumi is one of the 124 000 saints of Islam that come on earth after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them). They come on earth at each century after Muhammad and his Companions, until the end of time; because there are no prophets after Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets but there are these saints of Islam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi

Muhammad went by night to God Almighty, travelling through the 7 heavens and beyond, and then came back to his home in that same night. This is known as the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

In his coming back to his home, there is a teaching. Because one is not invited to the presence of God Almighty only to be sent back on earth amidst mortals.

Moses, aforetime met with difficulty in guiding his people, because they would never obey him and do as he says. This allows us to understand the following advice.

In the Night Journey, on his way back to his home, on earth; Muhammad met Moses. He told Moses that God Almighty had ordered his people to pray to Him, 50 times a day. Moses told Muhammad that his people could never bear to pray 50 times a day. He told him to go back to God Almighty and ask Him to decrease the number of prayers. Muhammad complied. God Almighty decreased the number of prayers to 45. On his way back, Muhammad met Moses again. The same discussion took place and Moses advised him to go back to God and ask of Him, because his people could never bear to pray 45 prayers a day. Muhammad complied. God Almighty decreased the number of prayers to 40. On his way back, Muhammad met Moses again. The same discussion took place and Moses advised him to go back to God and ask of Him, because his people could never bear to pray 40. prayers a day. Muhammad complied. God Almighty decreased the number of prayers to 35.

This kept going on until finally the people were ordered to pray 5 times a day. Moses told Muhammad to go back and ask of God because his people will never bear to pray 5 times a day. This time, Muhammad refused to go back to God, saying he felt ashame to ask this of God.

This is to say that the sons of Israel were most troublesome with Moses. These advices he gave Muhammad were based on his personal experience with the sons of Israel.

How pathetic that the overwhelming majority of those in the enormous cult called Islam know they are supposed to hate Jews, but have never actually encountered one. They could just as easily been taught that they should hate Greeks or Bulgarians, neither of which they generally encounter, either.

over the past 50 years,, I encountered ----actually HUNDREDS of muslims from distant lands---MOSLTY
from lands that have no jews-------Some which did have
jews in the fairly recent past. Very early on ----ie when I was young----I did not notice that those who were never
around jews were the MOST likely to have swallowed the
filth posted "muslim". Way back then----Iranians educated in Teheran ----had not yet bought into the meccaist shit. Just a history of having HAD a jewish
population nearby----in the times of their parents----did
ameliorate the filth ---to some extent-----back then, egytptians were not afflicted anywhere close to the extent that Pakistanis are afflicted with the filth

The Israelis back in the time of Moses (peace on him) and today are not the people of Moses and not friends of him. He is their enemy.

Consider what God Almighty Himself said (God Almighty who is above any form of humanness, not Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family):

"And remember Moses said to his people: "(Allah) commands that ye sacrifice a heifer." They said: "Makest thou a laughing-stock of us?" He said: "(Allah) save me from being an ignorant (fool)!"

They said: "Beseech on our behalf Thy Lord to make plain to us what (heifer) it is!" He said; "He says: The heifer should be neither too old nor too young, but of middling age. Now do what ye are commanded!"

They said: "Beseech on our behalf Thy Lord to make plain to us Her colour." He said: "He says: A fawn-coloured heifer, pure and rich in tone, the admiration of beholders!"

They said: "Beseech on our behalf Thy Lord to make plain to us what she is: To us are all heifers alike: We wish indeed for guidance, if Allah wills."

He said: "He says: A heifer not trained to till the soil or water the fields; sound and without blemish." They said: "Now hast thou brought the truth." Then they offered her in sacrifice, but not with good-will.

Remember ye slew a man and fell into a dispute among yourselves as to the crime: But Allah was to bring forth what ye did hide.

So We said: "Strike the (body) with a piece of the (heifer)." Thus Allah bringeth the dead to life and showeth you His Signs: Perchance ye may understand."

The Holy Qur'an, The Heifer (Surah 2), V 67-73

Oh, I see, the Muslim is out of the bunker and back on line. Now its the the descendants of Ishmael against the descendants of Issac thread concerning just who are the chosen children of God.

Forum List

Back