The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement

There's a Catholic community?
You don't know what a community is until you're a Jew.

There's indeed a Catholic community, although of course the Jewish community is more supremacist, in their special way.
When's the last time a Priest paid someone's mortgage?
Never.

When was the last time a Catholic posted a sign saying non-Catholics make for immodesty?

<B>Hasidim Attack Hotel For Bringing 'Immodesty' To Williamsburg</B>

Hasidim Attack Hotel For Bringing 'Immodesty' To Williamsburg
A pashkvil (poster) attacking the Pointe Plaza Hotel because it rents rooms to non-Jews, causing immodesty to come to the 'Jewish' neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
We all know how Catholic girls dress to school.

You got to wonder about a religion which brings boys into the World the Metzitzah B'peh way, to snip their genitals in circumcision before sucking on the bloody genitals of that Jewish baby by the Mohel.

That creates modesty terror squads to bully Women for showing too much skin.

Then the guys separate themselves by gender, and hold hands dancing.

There's nothing more terrifying than a group of Jews hanging out on a street corner.
Oh, wait!
Jews don't hang out on street corners!

There's indeed a Catholic community, although of course the Jewish community is more supremacist, in their special way.
Never.

When was the last time a Catholic posted a sign saying non-Catholics make for immodesty?

A pashkvil (poster) attacking the Pointe Plaza Hotel because it rents rooms to non-Jews, causing immodesty to come to the 'Jewish' neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn

You got to wonder about a religion which brings boys into the World the Metzitzah B'peh way, to snip their genitals in circumcision before sucking on the bloody genitals of that Jewish baby by the Mohel.

There's nothing more terrifying than a group of Jews hanging out on a street corner.
Oh, wait!

What are these Jews doing in this video, other than hanging out on the street corner burning crap?

Never.

Oh, wait!

What are these Jews doing in this video, other than hanging out on the street corner burning crap?

They are in a private area outside of their Temple burning food made from the 5 grains that God has forbidden us to possess during the Passover Holiday.
After this they chase a rabbit and pelt it with chocolate eggs.

Oh, wait!

They are in a private area outside of their Temple burning food made from the 5 grains that God has forbidden us to possess during the Passover Holiday.

What are these Jews doing?

Oh, wait!

Cubs fans, celebrating the World Series.

Oh, wait!

There's no context.
We dance in the streets in my town on certain holidays or when we dedicate a new Torah scroll.
Easiest over time our Police make; they love us and want us to create new holidays.
It is funny how nobody ever posts a video of Jews in business suits dancing.

Oh, wait!

There's no context.
We dance in the streets in my town on certain holidays or when we dedicate a new Torah scroll.
Easiest over time our Police make; they love us and want us to create new holidays.

But, they are hanging out on the street corner, no?

Oh, wait!

There's no context.

Towns love us and let us use street corners if need be.
Those non-Jewish police officers never had it so easy.
They love us.
We have the same thing in our town.
We ask the neighbors first.
If they object, we don't do it.

There's no context.

They love us.

Actually, people are pretty sick and tired of their "whites only" neighborhoods and their sucking off our government's tit.

There's no context.

They love us.

Actually, people are pretty sick and tired of their "whites only" neighborhoods and their sucking off our government's tit.

Yeah, people hate all the crime and drugs.
Loser...

There's no context.

They love us.

Kiryas Joel is a bit of a menace, something like a cancerous tumor that spreads.

Kiryas Joel is only about 1 hour from me, while I haven't visited, I've seen much about it in my local News 12.

There's no context.

They love us.

Kiryas Joel is a bit of a menace, something like a cancerous tumor that spreads.

Kiryas Joel is only about 1 hour from me, while I haven't visited, I've seen much about it in my local News 12.

Wow! That's the funniest post of the evening so far.
I guess you live in one of those White Aryan areas?

There's no context.

They love us.

I live in Putnam County, New York, and it was extremely White, but now is only quite White, as a bunch of Guatemalans, and some Puerto Ricans, Ecuadorians, Black Americans, Jamaicans, and Mexicans etc. have been moved in.

They love us.

I live in Putnam County, New York, and it was extremely White, but now is only quite White, as a bunch of Guatemalans, and some Puerto Ricans, Ecuadorians, Black Americans, Jamaicans, and Mexicans etc. have been moved in.

I presume the Jews shipped them in.

They love us.

I presume the Jews shipped them in.

No, but I do think many Jews feel it's "Kosher" to have third-World riff raff here.

Forum List

Back