The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
WOW! Who knew?

upload_2017-4-29_10-43-0.jpeg

Jewish Voice for Peace executive director Rebecca Vilkomerson isn't your typical BDS activist: she spent three years in Israel, is married to an Israeli and has relatives in the West Bank. Despite many critics in the organized Jewish community, she says JVP is thriving...

Please read more; there's a lot there: The Jewish voice at the heart of the boycott Israel movement

See also:
The country must be held accountable for its human rights abuses.
I’m Jewish, and I want people to boycott Israel

WOW! Who knew?

View attachment 123893

Jewish Voice for Peace executive director Rebecca Vilkomerson isn't your typical BDS activist: she spent three years in Israel, is married to an Israeli and has relatives in the West Bank. Despite many critics in the organized Jewish community, she says JVP is thriving...

Please read more; there's a lot there: The Jewish voice at the heart of the boycott Israel movement

See also:
The country must be held accountable for its human rights abuses.
I’m Jewish, and I want people to boycott Israel

Proof that not every Jew is smarter than average.

yet muslims/palestinians would deny jews access to Jerusalem as they deny all trace of Judaism from the wall and mount

• Banned
yet muslims/palestinians would deny jews access to Jerusalem as they deny all trace of Judaism from the wall and mount
They can do what they want in their nation. And what does that have to do with msm in Israel reporting that The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement?

So? BDS is a dying movement, especially in the US and universities. So is the Students for Justice in Palestine. It's associated as a hate group and organization sponsored for and funded by outside Islamic terrorist groups. A counter-movement started by students and concerned citizens across the country and campuses is exposing BDS and Justice in Palestine for what they are.

Now repeat after me, Achmed, GOD BLESS THE USA. :rofl:

But, Israel's msm said it's The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement.

Strange, no?

They can do what they want in their nation. And what does that have to do with msm in Israel reporting that The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement?

Israel has a nation, palestinians do not and never have had a nation of their own, through Israel has offered them several times, while egypt and jordan did not.

But you would be hypocritical and not give Israel the right to do what they want in their nation.

If BDS is not anti-Jew why is it so important to stress about Jews supporting it?
Even in the BDS Jews are differentiated. Ironic and interesting.

If BDS is not anti-Jew why is it so important to stress about Jews supporting it?
Even in the BDS Jews are differentiated. Ironic and interesting.

My point being made. thanks louie.^^^

Forum List

Back