The Jerusalem Myth

Jeruselum was small city before David decided to make it his Holy City. The only way David made this city his capital and holy site was to take it by arms. It was not just waiting for David to find a new spot for a city, it already existed.
The Hebrew were a nomadic tribe and was not indiginous of the land located that is Israel. It was conquered from others.Slaughtered with the help of the war God of the hebrews.

Where the Black stone is in Jeruselum was once a pagan shrine, the muslims took it over and dedicated it to Islam. Nothing new, just like Christians churches held sacrid and the Pope lives in structures built by pagans.

really? that's funny given that jerusalem and the 'stone' you refer to go back to Abraham and Isaac.

I defy you to find jerusalem in any muslim scripture.

I only went back as far as David. In King Soloman's day jerusalem was not in possession by the Hebrews.

According to one Jewish tradition reported by the midrash, Jerusalem was founded by Abraham's forefathers Shem and Eber.

Last edited:
Muslims do do very detailed art and caligraphy. they kept alive the ancient trades through the centuries very well, but socially they feel like foreign rulers have ruled over them long enough and the media they have to spread the message is that they want their countries back,void of foriegn intervention and to exercise their faith.
I believe our ideas about this created the American Revolutin.
Could you possibly give us a list of all the Muslim countries and a note on each one indicating the original occupants and the year the Muslims bought the land? Thank you in advance.

don't you know that kind of thing only matters for jews.

but it's not anti-semitism or anything.

Muslims do do very detailed art and caligraphy. they kept alive the ancient trades through the centuries very well, but socially they feel like foreign rulers have ruled over them long enough and the media they have to spread the message is that they want their countries back,void of foriegn intervention and to exercise their faith.
Could you possibly give us a list of all the Muslim countries and a note on each one indicating the original occupants and the year the Muslims bought the land? Thank you in advance.

They like all others never bought the land, it was conquered after the collapse of the Persian Empire.

don't you know that kind of thing only matters for jews.

but it's not anti-semitism or anything.

well I am half Jew so it matters some what half the time.

Jeruselum was small city before David decided to make it his Holy City. The only way David made this city his capital and holy site was to take it by arms. It was not just waiting for David to find a new spot for a city, it already existed.
The Hebrew were a nomadic tribe and was not indiginous of the land located that is Israel. It was conquered from others.Slaughtered with the help of the war God of the hebrews.

Where the Black stone is in Jeruselum was once a pagan shrine, the muslims took it over and dedicated it to Islam. Nothing new, just like Christians churches held sacrid and the Pope lives in structures built by pagans.

really? that's funny given that jerusalem and the 'stone' you refer to go back to Abraham and Isaac.

I only went back as far as David. In King Soloman's day jerusalem was not in possession by the Hebrews.

According to one Jewish tradition reported by the midrash, Jerusalem was founded by Abraham's forefathers Shem and Eber.
Here's something you might find interesting:

Number of times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Torah: 600+
Number of times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran: 0

My eyes aren't too good but maybe you can find Jerusalem on this map.

http://www.bible.ca/maps/maps-united-kingdom.htm

Last edited:

They like all others never bought the land, it was conquered after the collapse of the Persian Empire.
The Persian Empire collapsed? Shit. I didn't even know that. What collapsed it, then? This could become an interesting topic.

Then the Koran is a "racist book" it gives Israel and Jerusalem to the Jews.

If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.
Well, ain't this a trip. You're Qu'ran-friendly now. Hate muslim's, but like their book.

Well, your old book, the one judaism is based on, say's you cannot create a state of Israel by use of force and you're to remain in exile until God comes back to earth.

Three Strong Oaths

The true Jewish position on Zionism and the state called Israel is found in the Scriptures in the Talmud and in the oral traditions transmitted to us by our parents and teachers.

At the outset of the Jews' exile to Babylonia, the Prophet Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled…Verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish "foreign policy" how to behave in the lands of the nations throughout our ensuing exiles till this very day.

The Talmud explains That we have been foresworn, by three strong oaths, not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of moshiach; as is written in Tractate Kesubos 111a .

Whoever violates Jeremiah's principles or Solomon's oaths immediately imperils the welfare of Jews locally and elsewhere in the world.

In addition, he wrote in his book Netzach Yisroel (Chapter 24) that these Oaths may not be modified so as to affect the decree of Exile, and he expanded on the description in the Midrashic text on Song of Songs 2:18.

“Even if the nations wanted to kill the Jews with terrible torture, the Jews are forbidden to change the applicability of the Oaths. This is relevant to every one of these oaths and must be understood.” Therefore, not only is it forbidden to leave the Exile even with the permission of the nations, but even if they force the Jewish People to do so under pain of death, it is forbidden to violate these Oaths in the same way it is required to give up one’s life rather than accept another religion.
So lekh tiz'da'yen, essay!

What does scripture have to do with possession in a location? If your people occupy that area you impose the type of society by the possessor.

i don't follow what you're trying to say.

but my point was an long-time connection to the land.

and if your general point is that israel somehow won jerusalem in war, well... a lot of land was won in war.... almost all at one point or another.

so i always wonder why it's only the one little piece of jewish land, the size of new jersey, that gets up people's noses.

perhaps you should wonder that, too?

try this link to start
Report on Global Anti-Semitism

What does scripture have to do with possession in a location? If your people occupy that area you impose the type of society by the possessor.

and if your general point is that israel somehow won jerusalem in war, well... a lot of land was won in war.... almost all at one point or another.

so i always wonder why it's only the one little piece of jewish land, the size of new jersey, that gets up people's noses.

try this link to start

Good link, thanks.

An important issue is the distinction between legitimate criticism of policies and practices of the State of Israel, and commentary that assumes an anti-Semitic character. The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.

I agree with that.

try this link to start

Good link, thanks.

An important issue is the distinction between legitimate criticism of policies and practices of the State of Israel, and commentary that assumes an anti-Semitic character. The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.

I agree with that.

no you don't.

of course, you can whine some more.... spammer.

try this link to start

Good link, thanks.

I agree with that.

no you don't.

of course, you can whine some more.... spammer.

Sure I do. I have valid criticism of Israel but I don't criticize Jews.

The Western Wall is not black. If you are referring to the black Kaaba Stone, that is located in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, the holiest city for Muslims.

King Solomon was David's son, and therefore after King David. Solomon built the First Temple in Jerusalem.

Who posted this garbage?

I'm going to prove this is bullshit and I'm going to do it right now...

Here's a list of organizations that criticize Israel:

The international aid and development signatories include:

Action Contre la Faim (ACH)

Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (Acted)

American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)

Amnesty International

Broederlijk Delen

CARE International

CCFD-Terre Solidaire

Christian Aid

Christian Peacemaker Team

Cordaid

Danchurchaid

Diakonia

A Different Jewish Voice (Een Ander Joods Geluid)

Emergency Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (EWASH)

Gruppo di Volontariato Civile (GVC)

Handicap International

Help Age International

International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC)

IKV Pax Christi

International Learning Center

Life for Relief and Development

Medicos del Mundo - España (MDM Spain)

Médecins du Monde France (MdM France)

Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP)

Medico International

Movement for Peace (MPDL)

Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA)

Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)

Oxfam

Palestine Solidarity Association of Sweden

Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH)

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Save the Children

Secours Islamique France

Swedish Organization for Individual Relief

Terre des Hommes Italy (TdH Italy)

Terre des Hommes Lausanne (TdH Suisse)

Terre des Homme

Trócaire

The Carter Center

United Nations Association International Service (UNAIS)

War Child

The United Nations signatories include:

United Nations Humanitarian/Resident Coordinator, occupied Palestinian territory

Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)

United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)

United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)

United Nations Women

World Health Organization (WHO)
Are you fucking telling me that ALL these organizations are "anti-semitic"?

Go fuck yourselves, assholes, you got brain damage!

Who posted this garbage?

I'm going to prove this is bullshit and I'm going to do it right now...

Here's a list of organizations that criticize Israel:

The international aid and development signatories include:

Action Contre la Faim (ACH)

Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (Acted)

American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)

Amnesty International

Broederlijk Delen

CARE International

CCFD-Terre Solidaire

Christian Aid

Christian Peacemaker Team

Cordaid

Danchurchaid

Diakonia

A Different Jewish Voice (Een Ander Joods Geluid)

Emergency Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (EWASH)

Gruppo di Volontariato Civile (GVC)

Handicap International

Help Age International

International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC)

IKV Pax Christi

International Learning Center

Life for Relief and Development

Medicos del Mundo - España (MDM Spain)

Médecins du Monde France (MdM France)

Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP)

Medico International

Movement for Peace (MPDL)

Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA)

Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)

Oxfam

Palestine Solidarity Association of Sweden

Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH)

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Save the Children

Secours Islamique France

Swedish Organization for Individual Relief

Terre des Hommes Italy (TdH Italy)

Terre des Hommes Lausanne (TdH Suisse)

Terre des Homme

Trócaire

The Carter Center

United Nations Association International Service (UNAIS)

War Child

The United Nations signatories include:

United Nations Humanitarian/Resident Coordinator, occupied Palestinian territory

Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)

United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)

United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)

United Nations Women

World Health Organization (WHO)
Are you fucking telling me that ALL these organizations are "anti-semitic"?

Go fuck yourselves, assholes, you got brain damage!
No. There are organizations, politicians, and people inside Israel that criticize as well. As there are in The US or any other country. You didnt prove jack shit with your post other than your stupidity. Anti Zionism which is anti Semitism is different, that is rooting for the destruction of Israel. Although sometimes those that criticize are also in bed with those that want Israel destroyed.

Shmuck.

Last edited:
No. There are organizations, politicians, and people inside Israel that criticize as well. As there are in The US or any other country. You didnt prove jack shit with your post other than your stupidity. Anti Zionism which is anti Semitism is different, that is rooting for the destruction of Israel. Although sometimes those that criticize are also in bed with those that want Israel destroyed.

Shmuck.
That was not the point I was making. Wipe your ass with these mis-direction plays. The problem is, you treat ALL criticism of Israel through the racist, anti-semite, jew-hating prism and that is total bullshit! ALL criticism of Israel is not because people hate jews. For you to be right, ALL those organizations I listed, would have to be jew-haters, because they ALL criticize Israel for human rights violations and it is quite a stretch for someone to infer that Israel is right and they are ALL wrong.

Israel is criticized for the things Israel has done and the sooner you stop being such a biased little baby and grow a pair, the better off Israel will be.

BTW, ALL those organizations that criticize Israel, do not want Israel destroyed, they just want them to stop all the human rights abuses and stop treating the Pals like they're sub-human.

Shmuck.
That was not the point I was making. Wipe your ass with these mis-direction plays. The problem is, you treat ALL criticism of Israel through the racist, anti-semite, jew-hating prism and that is total bullshit! ALL criticism of Israel is not because people hate jews. For you to be right, ALL those organizations I listed, would have to be jew-haters, because they ALL criticize Israel for human rights violations and it is quite a stretch for someone to infer that Israel is right and they are ALL wrong.

Israel is criticized for the things Israel has done and the sooner you stop being such a biased little baby and grow a pair, the better off Israel will be.

BTW, ALL those organizations that criticize Israel, do not want Israel destroyed, they just want them to stop all the human rights abuses and stop treating the Pals like they're sub-human.
Never said all criticism is anti Semitic. No country is perfect. You are having problems understanding the distinction between criticizing, and in effect wanting a country destroyed.

Forum List

Back