The January 6th committee shows a draft executive order from Dec. 2020 that would direct the Secretary of Defense to seize voting machines ,,,,,,,

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
The January 6th committee showed evidence in a hearing that President Trump was going to order the Department of Defense to seize voting machines around the country to search for evidence of wrongdoing.

While the order was never given, this highlights the lengths some people were willing to go to justify their fantasies about elections they see as "stolen".

With fake republicans on the floor, the ones that push voter suppression, obscene gerrymandering behavior and promote over throw off the USA as in insurretiion and Treason ............ of course no politicians to presidents should have the authority to seize voting machines.

Who wants to live under a fascist dictatorship? NOT I !!!!!!

The January 6th committee showed evidence in a hearing that President Trump was going to order the Department of Defense to seize voting machines around the country to search for evidence of wrongdoing.

While the order was never given, this highlights the lengths some people were willing to go to justify their fantasies about elections they see as "stolen".

With fake republicans on the floor, the ones that push voter suppression, obscene gerrymandering behavior and promote over throw off the USA as in insurretiion and Treason ............ of course no politicians to presidents should have the authority to seize voting machines.

Shoulda happened.

seize voting machines around the country to search for evidence of wrongdoing.
How is inspecting the same machines even the Dems said were untrustworthy a fascist act?

We're the machines going to help DT conquer the US in an alliance of Orange Man Bad/militarized sentient voting machine Nazis?

Should we be concerned?
Or is this just a giant
southpark-randy-turd.gif

Yeah, that was brought up at the time. It would be pretty chilling to see US Army troops invading a city to seize voting machines.

I think the DoD just laughed at the order.

Even after a court order...the dems wouldn't give up the voting machines and the sheriff said he wouldn't enforce the court order. (Georgia if I recall correctly).

It should have went national & that EO should have been executed!

I doubt this. The DEPT of DEfense was always working against him. No reason to believe this would be any differnt. For example their outright disobeying of orders in Syria when he ordered a withdrawal

Quote Reply Manonthestreet
ReportEditDelete
  • Fake News
  • Thanks
Reactions:candycorn and Rambunctious

Why not turn them over voluntarily and rub their noses in it, instead of hiding them?

Fascist indeed.

Wow! I like your ideas and sensibilities! I am going to follow you - you are too smart to miss.

Keep up the good work, comrade!

What do you want me to do next?

While you live under a Fascist dictatorship that locked you down for months, making your life miserable with shortages of food and fuel, and bringing US to the brink of nuclear war. Yeah, you really missed the day that brains were handed out.

Even after a court order...the dems wouldn't give up the voting machines and the sheriff said he wouldn't enforce the court order. (Georgia if I recall correctly).

It should have went national & that EO should have been executed!
Damn but you people are some uninformed stupid little idiots. Trump won 81% of the swing counties that used Dominion voting machines. Guess you poverty riddled fools can't get pass the paywall.

In the first place Rump had no jurisdiction over state voting machines and in the second place the DOD would have told Rump to get back to chasing women and leave them alone.

The DOD would never have done this.

My goodness you so called smaller government robots love your biggest government ever terrorists and do not think anything about it. For you the more intrusion the better. Talk about getting duped...............

In the first place Rump had no jurisdiction over state voting machines and in the second place the DOD would have told Rump to get back to chasing women and leave them alone.

The DOD would never have done this.

My goodness you so called smaller government robots love your biggest government ever terrorists and do not think anything about it. For you the more intrusion the better. Talk about getting duped...............
Talk about getting duped, how are you gasoline and food prices of late? Did you know that in the US there is still a baby formula shortage that has never happened before? Did you know that the US is very close to having a nuclear war with Russia and China, because of the weakness of Joe Biteme? Bet you never saw those coming when you stupidly voted for Joe.

shows the lengths people will go to in order to DENY that the election was stolen.

But we know liberals are big on lying and deception so.... yawn

Forum List

Back