The Issue Of Jerusalem

How many times have I heard that one:

I have many Jewish friends. lol
Well I have,and Palestinians and Hindu's ect., one thing I will say is that they are educated........unlike you with your obvious Trollism.......you need to travel and secondly GET A LIFE......because you are a MORON........

Losing your temper won't let you off the hook.
I never lose my temper......but do get slightly bored with Morons like YOU............I have a great respect dealing with the pro-Jewish posters on here...I may not agree with everything they say but support their right to say it,often I have been educated(rarely I may add) by them......but you know me NOT.....I think I am one of the few on here that desires a free a Peaceful Palestine and a Free and Peaceful Israel.

I was on NO HOOK,so what the Fcuk are you talking about...............................theliq(Sentinal against CRETINS)

I've observed your posts, and the line you take.

Can't you just say you have friends, whether or not they are Jewish.?

That implies separation for a start. Like they are somewhat different.
Well I can because although Australian citizens,my Jewish friends never forget their ancestory and are very proud of the fact they are Jewish....same goes for other peoples in Australia.....but unlike America.....where you DO segregate..ie...African Americans,White Americans,Jewish Americans,Latin Americans,Irish American,Arab Americans etc., ad-nausium...........were refer to each other as Australians.....and there in lies the difference between us.

Observe all you like through your myopia......you just don't have class lady

lol.

Shall I wear spectacles?

I'll have you know, the left is not radical. The left, is a stone groove, my man.
Just to let you folks know that the Palestine Soccer Team have reached the finals of the Asian World Cup being held in Australia.......a meritorious achievement,considering Israel tried to prevent the teams progress at every turn(making them wait hours at checkpoints etc.,ad-nausium..TYPICAL) but they have been Welcomed with open arms.....They are in the Group stages at the moment.....in their first game they were defeated 4v0 to Japan,the present Asian Champions......dispite two disputed Japanese goals.......Palestine played well indeed,their next games is tomorrow night against Jordan,followed by Kuwait(I think)......I will keep you up to speed with their results............Go Australia,Go Palestine.......more International recognition.....as it should be...steve

And why does the success or failure of the Palestine soccer team cause you, an "American", to urinate in your pantalones?
Because I'm not American but Australian LOL steve

Probably good friends with the Gibsons I bet. So Australians are gung-ho about the Palestine soccer team eh? Since when.

Nah, there's something you aren't telling us that makes you a Jew hater by default.
Silly thing to say Roudy as I have many Jewish friends..............I dislike some people who I feel are totally out of order......like ISIS and the conservative Mobs in Israel....Settlers,Zionists and their ilk but then so do many Jews..........many Jews have done wonders for the progress of humanity in general.....which has to be acknowledged by every one.steve A non Jew hater.

Why do all anti Semites give this bullshit line that "they have many Jewish friends" and how their imaginary "friends" are against Israel? Ha ha ha.

Even if they do, which they don't, all that means is they are hiding their anti semitism, or the Jews they're in contact with are doing a good job avoiding verbal confrontation so they just agree with the anti Semite. Also, these "Jewish friends" could be people the anti Semite knows through work or business, who know the person is anti Semitic and simply put up with him because they have no choice. Plenty of assholes like that out there that Jews have learned to navigate around.

So now many Australian anti Semites rooting for the Palestine soccer team? One, two? Ha ha ha.

Well I have,and Palestinians and Hindu's ect., one thing I will say is that they are educated........unlike you with your obvious Trollism.......you need to travel and secondly GET A LIFE......because you are a MORON........

I never lose my temper......but do get slightly bored with Morons like YOU............I have a great respect dealing with the pro-Jewish posters on here...I may not agree with everything they say but support their right to say it,often I have been educated(rarely I may add) by them......but you know me NOT.....I think I am one of the few on here that desires a free a Peaceful Palestine and a Free and Peaceful Israel.

I was on NO HOOK,so what the Fcuk are you talking about...............................theliq(Sentinal against CRETINS)

Well I can because although Australian citizens,my Jewish friends never forget their ancestory and are very proud of the fact they are Jewish....same goes for other peoples in Australia.....but unlike America.....where you DO segregate..ie...African Americans,White Americans,Jewish Americans,Latin Americans,Irish American,Arab Americans etc., ad-nausium...........were refer to each other as Australians.....and there in lies the difference between us.

Shows now much you know about Jews and Americans. Jews never consider themselves as Jewish Americans nor are they considered as such. Neither is there such a thing as white American, black American, just American. What an ignorant idiot.

Just to let you folks know that the Palestine Soccer Team have reached the finals of the Asian World Cup being held in Australia.......a meritorious achievement,considering Israel tried to prevent the teams progress at every turn(making them wait hours at checkpoints etc.,ad-nausium..TYPICAL) but they have been Welcomed with open arms.....They are in the Group stages at the moment.....in their first game they were defeated 4v0 to Japan,the present Asian Champions......dispite two disputed Japanese goals.......Palestine played well indeed,their next games is tomorrow night against Jordan,followed by Kuwait(I think)......I will keep you up to speed with their results............Go Australia,Go Palestine.......more International recognition.....as it should be...steve

And why does the success or failure of the Palestine soccer team cause you, an "American", to urinate in your pantalones?

Probably good friends with the Gibsons I bet. So Australians are gung-ho about the Palestine soccer team eh? Since when.

Nah, there's something you aren't telling us that makes you a Jew hater by default.
Silly thing to say Roudy as I have many Jewish friends..............I dislike some people who I feel are totally out of order......like ISIS and the conservative Mobs in Israel....Settlers,Zionists and their ilk but then so do many Jews..........many Jews have done wonders for the progress of humanity in general.....which has to be acknowledged by every one.steve A non Jew hater.

Reminds you of KKK racists, doesn't it? "I have no problems with blacks, everybody should own one". Ha ha ha

The other day this same asshole was telling us how Jews are inherently perverts and rapists etc. And then when called on it, the anti Semitic worm backtracked on his words. They all operate in the same deceptive manner.

Reminds you of KKK racists, doesn't it? "I have no problems with blacks, everybody should own one". Ha ha ha

The other day this same asshole was telling us how Jews are inherently perverts and rapists etc. And then when called on it, the anti Semitic worm backtracked on his words. They all operate in the same deceptive manner.

Yeah, like clones. Who do they think they are kidding?

Got news for you. Ever since the term of Australian PM John Howard, Muslims are detested by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a valid reason.

snopes.com Muslims Out of Australia

Not so. Got news for you. Ever since Prime Minister John Howard Muslims have earned a very special dislike by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a good reason. And by the way I was in Sydney when the Muslims tried to take over Bondi Beach which made front page headlines in both major Australian newspapers for over a week & resulted in Aussie boys taking care of business. Not a pleasant view to see with Muslims lying face down bloody all over the sand while the Aussies prayed for a high tide to finish the conflict.

Its the same with RACISTS who always seem to say "but I have many black friends" when what they mean is they see many coloured people out and about
And all of this with radical Islamists is binding Christians & Jews like never before as well as greatly adding world support for Israel by learning what Israel's neigbors are like.
Well you may think there is a binding between Christians and Jews..but I would note that not binding enough for the French to want Nit and Warwho to be wanted in the Parade......why? because the French wanted committed people to peace........there.....which Nit is NOT,moreover Nit is wanted for War Crimes against the Palestinians in Belgium who have a Warrant for his ARREST. Mad Islamists are a scurge to humanity and like Nit will eventually have to face the Courts in Den Hague........steve........these are material Facts

I will also mention to you that when the Moors ruled Spain,Jews had freedom of everything....they joined together with the Moors(Muslim Arabs) to fight against the onslaught of the Catholic Christians......they were defeated, the Moors retreated to Morrocco and the Jews were dispersed everywhere.........those Moors and Jews that survived of course,which were few.steve

You however failed to mention that moors were descendants of Arabs who invaded Christian Europe, raped, looted and then Islamized the region, which caused the crusades to get started in the first place. Maybe if Muslims wouldn't have invaded Christian Europe and the Holy land, non of these religious wars would have occurred, that we are what continuing up to today in one form or another?
I though everyone knew that Moors were Arabs,so I felt I didn't need to explain that actually Roudy........When the Moors invaded the Spanish peninsular they overthrew the Visigoths who were basically German Pagans...the Visigoths or Goths were mauruding sic tribes who were from todays Germany in 410ad they sacked Rome in a horrendous manner...later moving to what is now Spain and Portugal in 509 ad where they ruled until circa 700 ad when the Moors over ran them,bringing with them universities and education to every citizen,freedom of religion where incidentally the Jews in large numbers settled.

Prior to the Moors some Visigoths/Goths had converted to Christianity (Arainism (after Arius deemed a heretic) and later to Nicene Christianity but in small numbers....but this was a mere 50 years or so before the Moors arrived.After this the Goths disappeared from the history books...The Moors were an advanced people not only were they on the Iberian Peninsular but had territory in Sicily,Malta,Gibraltar,Southern France and both Spain and Portugal.

When the Christians arrived the Moors and Jews fought them side by side,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the inquision later was really a format to eliminate the remaining Jews and Moor that remained...........you should cease your one liner responses which are totally irresponsible and inaccurate.

In recent times there has been a fashion for younger people to dress like GOTHS and fairly intimidating they are.......Goths were much like the Nazis towards Jews and the same goes for the barbaric Christians that followed.........they tried to eliminated the Jewish race.......and it is only in the last 60 years or so that they have stopped their discrimination against Jews.......so why you would say things against the Moors who allowed Jews freedoms,complete freedoms is baffeling of you to say the least......You only have to go to Spain mainly to see the fantastic things the Moors have left us for humanity..a truly remarkable people and pro Jew...when everyone else(Christians)reviled the Jewish race.....excuse any spelling errors Roudy because there are a few..steve

The arab muslims also mass murdered millions of Spanish and Iberian people as shown by the many bone yard dotted throughout Spain. There is a famous church that was built from the skeletons of the murdered Christians at the hands of rampaging arab muslims.
You are and always have been a NON-ENTITY.....have a crappy life.........There were No Christians when the Moors over threw the Goths you fool.

More ISLAMONAZI history to gloss over the facts that the muslims are violent rabid bloodthirsty killers.

You are the NON ENTITY being as you are.

YEAH in Australia you have Australians and then you have deported criminals that lord it over the Australians. Talk about apartheid and atrocities, just look at how the common criminals treat the true Australians.

Got news for you. Ever since the term of Australian PM John Howard, Muslims are detested by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a valid reason.

Not so. Got news for you. Ever since Prime Minister John Howard Muslims have earned a very special dislike by the overwhelming majority of Australian citizens. And for many a good reason. And by the way I was in Sydney when the Muslims tried to take over Bondi Beach which made front page headlines in both major Australian newspapers for over a week & resulted in Aussie boys taking care of business. Not a pleasant view to see with Muslims lying face down bloody all over the sand while the Aussies prayed for a high tide to finish the conflict.
You are completely wrong,Muslims are not disliked on the whole but the radical ones are not so hot and the ones going to fight for ISIS etc., should never be allowed back into the country,is my preferred option........you get drunken idiots(re-Bondi) everywhere but if you are referring to "The Australian Newspaper" it is owned by the EX Australian Rupert Murdoch and is a neo-conservative rag.....much like his Pox News in the US.......the event was slightly more complicated than the newspapers screaming headline........John Howard was an AssLicker to the Americans......and at the following Federal Election,not only did his party get thrown out of office....Howard had the embarresment of losing his parliamentary seat.......We as Australians never liked him,he was a devious prick.....and he got voted out.....Australians don't like Asslickers much......or scum like Murdoch....but Americans love emm. Now Fcuk Off

YEAH in Australia you have Australians and then you have deported criminals that lord it over the Australians. Talk about apartheid and atrocities, just look at how the common criminals treat the true Australians.
You are borderline Mad

Its the same with RACISTS who always seem to say "but I have many black friends" when what they mean is they see many coloured people out and about
Well you may think there is a binding between Christians and Jews..but I would note that not binding enough for the French to want Nit and Warwho to be wanted in the Parade......why? because the French wanted committed people to peace........there.....which Nit is NOT,moreover Nit is wanted for War Crimes against the Palestinians in Belgium who have a Warrant for his ARREST. Mad Islamists are a scurge to humanity and like Nit will eventually have to face the Courts in Den Hague........steve........these are material Facts

I will also mention to you that when the Moors ruled Spain,Jews had freedom of everything....they joined together with the Moors(Muslim Arabs) to fight against the onslaught of the Catholic Christians......they were defeated, the Moors retreated to Morrocco and the Jews were dispersed everywhere.........those Moors and Jews that survived of course,which were few.steve

You however failed to mention that moors were descendants of Arabs who invaded Christian Europe, raped, looted and then Islamized the region, which caused the crusades to get started in the first place. Maybe if Muslims wouldn't have invaded Christian Europe and the Holy land, non of these religious wars would have occurred, that we are what continuing up to today in one form or another?
I though everyone knew that Moors were Arabs,so I felt I didn't need to explain that actually Roudy........When the Moors invaded the Spanish peninsular they overthrew the Visigoths who were basically German Pagans...the Visigoths or Goths were mauruding sic tribes who were from todays Germany in 410ad they sacked Rome in a horrendous manner...later moving to what is now Spain and Portugal in 509 ad where they ruled until circa 700 ad when the Moors over ran them,bringing with them universities and education to every citizen,freedom of religion where incidentally the Jews in large numbers settled.

Prior to the Moors some Visigoths/Goths had converted to Christianity (Arainism (after Arius deemed a heretic) and later to Nicene Christianity but in small numbers....but this was a mere 50 years or so before the Moors arrived.After this the Goths disappeared from the history books...The Moors were an advanced people not only were they on the Iberian Peninsular but had territory in Sicily,Malta,Gibraltar,Southern France and both Spain and Portugal.

When the Christians arrived the Moors and Jews fought them side by side,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the inquision later was really a format to eliminate the remaining Jews and Moor that remained...........you should cease your one liner responses which are totally irresponsible and inaccurate.

In recent times there has been a fashion for younger people to dress like GOTHS and fairly intimidating they are.......Goths were much like the Nazis towards Jews and the same goes for the barbaric Christians that followed.........they tried to eliminated the Jewish race.......and it is only in the last 60 years or so that they have stopped their discrimination against Jews.......so why you would say things against the Moors who allowed Jews freedoms,complete freedoms is baffeling of you to say the least......You only have to go to Spain mainly to see the fantastic things the Moors have left us for humanity..a truly remarkable people and pro Jew...when everyone else(Christians)reviled the Jewish race.....excuse any spelling errors Roudy because there are a few..steve

The arab muslims also mass murdered millions of Spanish and Iberian people as shown by the many bone yard dotted throughout Spain. There is a famous church that was built from the skeletons of the murdered Christians at the hands of rampaging arab muslims.
You are and always have been a NON-ENTITY.....have a crappy life.........There were No Christians when the Moors over threw the Goths you fool.

More ISLAMONAZI history to gloss over the facts that the muslims are violent rabid bloodthirsty killers.

You are the NON ENTITY being as you are.
Your Plagerism sic proves what a non entity you are.....Fcuk you morons are so thick .....Some. Jews,Christians ,Muslims only existence is to HATE.....and you are yet another........There is no point in responding to you anymore......because you make me feel like a Bad Shag

Shows now much you know about Jews and Americans. Jews never consider themselves as Jewish Americans nor are they considered as such. Neither is there such a thing as white American, black American, just American. What an ignorant idiot.
Now you are talking Complete Shit........Where the hell has your head been over the past years!!!!!!!!!!??????Yeah I forgot ....Shoved up Mindfuls Arsehole.

Be Good,Be Quick,But you will never Defeat theliq...........Roudy keep well.....(for the next round LOL)steve

Now you are talking Complete Shit........Where the hell has your head been over the past years!!!!!!!!!!??????Yeah I forgot ....Shoved up Mindfuls Arsehole.

Be Good,Be Quick,But you will never Defeat theliq...........Roudy keep well.....(for the next round LOL)steve

You already defeated yourself once again, no need for me to even try. Yet to hear someone introduce themselves as Jewish American or White American. Ha ha ha. What a total buffoon. You don't get out often do you?

You already defeated yourself once again, no need for me to even try. Yet to hear someone introduce themselves as Jewish American or White American. Ha ha ha. What a total buffoon. You don't get out often do you?

Shoved up my arsehole? For years?

He hasn't known me that long.

Idiot!

You are completely wrong,Muslims are not disliked on the whole but the radical ones are not so hot and the ones going to fight for ISIS etc., should never be allowed back into the country,is my preferred option........you get drunken idiots(re-Bondi) everywhere but if you are referring to "The Australian Newspaper" it is owned by the EX Australian Rupert Murdoch and is a neo-conservative rag.....much like his Pox News in the US.......the event was slightly more complicated than the newspapers screaming headline........John Howard was an AssLicker to the Americans......and at the following Federal Election,not only did his party get thrown out of office....Howard had the embarresment of losing his parliamentary seat.......We as Australians never liked him,he was a devious prick.....and he got voted out.....Australians don't like Asslickers much......or scum like Murdoch....but Americans love emm. Now Fcuk Off

Is that why your current P.M. has stated that muslims who don't want to live in peace are not welcome in Australia.

You are borderline Mad

Whats wrong don't like the truth about Oz, that land invaded by deported criminals that raped the aborigines. Makes you much worse than the Zionists doesn't it as you were never invited .

Idiot!
Maybe he'd been dreaming about you for some time

Is that why your current P.M. has stated that muslims who don't want to live in peace are not welcome in Australia.
Anyone who does not wish to live in peace,anywhere are not welcome.......when you think what the invading Zionist Trash did to the Palestinians only exemplifies what our Prime Minister says

Idiot!
Maybe he'd been dreaming about you for some time

Maybe you have.

Forum List

Back