The Issue Of Jerusalem

Ahem..Despite the complicity of researching and digging and the massive looting and destruction over the years the archaeological discoveries in Jerusalem are infinite, and the biggest one is of course the the old city which is built also over the walls of the second Temple.

Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png
You've been searching and digging for years all over that area and the only thing you have found was some passing reference to a King Ahab in an Assyrian scripture.

The life of Jews in Jerusalem was chronicled by the Romans and Greeks over 2000 years ago, just as the lives of arab muslims did not get a mention until 635 C.E. Plenty of Archaeological evidence to show the Jews existed starting with the dead sea scrolls and the fortress at Masada

Plenty of evidence that there really was life before the Jews Phoney...

What's your point exactly?

Like what that can be proven, say like it can be proven that no arab muslims exsisted before 627 C.E. I know I can see Mesolithic structures from my bedroom window and they are proven to be 3000 years old. The arab muslims have systematically destroyed all traces of Jewish presence from Jerusalem because they show their claims to be false

Still not sure what your point is Phoney...

Are you saying that Jews have existed forever?

You posted in the wrong forum Daniyel...

This is a forum about Israel and Palestine NOT France!

You are that thick?
It was a comparison to dividing Israel or Jerusalem.

France would not allow itself to be divided, why should Israel?

Nothing wrong with what it says or where it was posted.

Oh dear....

And I thought my post comment was pretty clear...

Is that not true?

There are fairly enough people here predicting the violence will never end - UNLESS Israel will divide itself and give the Palestinians parts from Jerusalem and we can all live in peace, happily ever after, all of that because of the violent monsters launching rockets or shooting people, we - the moral people - shouldn't get down to their level and fight the terrorism, but to meet their demands.
When the world calls (More like the Palestinian-Lobby) for Israel to immediately negotiate with the Palestinians over dividing Israel/Jerusalem, You can simply think of France, funny - the French will actually divide Paris.. hah :lol:

Israel should learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians. No more of those damn peace offerings security fence & land concessions so Palestinians can stay in Israel. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country ever tteated the Palestinians like Israel does. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

There are fairly enough people here predicting the violence will never end - UNLESS Israel will divide itself and give the Palestinians parts from Jerusalem and we can all live in peace, happily ever after, all of that because of the violent monsters launching rockets or shooting people, we - the moral people - shouldn't get down to their level and fight the terrorism, but to meet their demands.
When the world calls (More like the Palestinian-Lobby) for Israel to immediately negotiate with the Palestinians over dividing Israel/Jerusalem, You can simply think of France, funny - the French will actually divide Paris.. hah :lol:

And you seriously think that France is the same as Israel?

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

Yup.

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

Yup.

All over the world the followers of "peaceful Islam" are killing us infidels to honor Allah.

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

It was about Israel

Archaelogical evidence of ancient Israel is overwhelming. Who needs the Egyptian Merneptah Stele to prove it?

Archaeology of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
So you're saying Uri Avnery is full of shit?
Not at all, I must say he does have a very creative mind - something I admire in everyone, except that?
A wasted political career while turning to the only place he could find any support - the radical left, and not a very bright one - which is also the point where my respect ends, like most radicalized political wings - fighting to get more attention by 'radicalizing' ideas and stepping over others.
I still don't understand what is the connection to him and archaeology.

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

It was about Israel

No, it was exploiting a tragic incident in France in a way that has NOTHING to do with the Israel Palestine conflict!

Ahem..Despite the complicity of researching and digging and the massive looting and destruction over the years the archaeological discoveries in Jerusalem are infinite, and the biggest one is of course the the old city which is built also over the walls of the second Temple.

Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png
You've been searching and digging for years all over that area and the only thing you have found was some passing reference to a King Ahab in an Assyrian scripture.

The life of Jews in Jerusalem was chronicled by the Romans and Greeks over 2000 years ago, just as the lives of arab muslims did not get a mention until 635 C.E. Plenty of Archaeological evidence to show the Jews existed starting with the dead sea scrolls and the fortress at Masada

Like what that can be proven, say like it can be proven that no arab muslims exsisted before 627 C.E. I know I can see Mesolithic structures from my bedroom window and they are proven to be 3000 years old. The arab muslims have systematically destroyed all traces of Jewish presence from Jerusalem because they show their claims to be false

How about 4 times longer than arab muslims have existed for starters. And that is why the arab muslims are trying to erase all traces of Judaism from the M.E.
As I said I can see Mesolithic archaeology from my bedroom window, all that can be seen in the Holy land is Jewish archaeology with Islamic edifices built on top. Islam has no history of its own and relies on what it has stolen from other cultures.

How about 4 times longer than arab muslims have existed for starters. And that is why the arab muslims are trying to erase all traces of Judaism from the M.E.
As I said I can see Mesolithic archaeology from my bedroom window, all that can be seen in the Holy land is Jewish archaeology with Islamic edifices built on top. Islam has no history of its own and relies on what it has stolen from other cultures.

Didn't answer the question, but hey, come to expect that from you Phoney!

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

The muslims seem to think so as they are demanding the same thing in Europe as they are demanding in Israel. They want to rule the world as stated in the Koran, and the sooner the west realise this the better.

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

It was about Israel

No, it was exploiting a tragic incident in France in a way that has NOTHING to do with the Israel Palestine conflict!

So when it comes out that the terrorist scum did it in honour of the dead Palestinian freedom fighters will you apologise and admit that you were wrong

In your dreams sunshine, I did answer just that I gave an answer that you have no argument to. The arab muslims have no history and no archaeology to call their own, apart from violence, murder and bloodshed

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

The muslims seem to think so as they are demanding the same thing in Europe as they are demanding in Israel. They want to rule the world as stated in the Koran, and the sooner the west realise this the better.

:link::link::link::link::link:

In your dreams sunshine, I did answer just that I gave an answer that you have no argument to. The arab muslims have no history and no archaeology to call their own, apart from violence, murder and bloodshed

Well... Here's my question...

Where's your answer?

It's a very simple Yes or No question Phoney...

You are that thick?

Oh dear....

Is that not true?

:link::link::link::link::link:

You are being redirected...

Forum List

Back