The Issue Of Jerusalem

Ahem..Despite the complicity of researching and digging and the massive looting and destruction over the years the archaeological discoveries in Jerusalem are infinite, and the biggest one is of course the the old city which is built also over the walls of the second Temple.

Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png
You've been searching and digging for years all over that area and the only thing you have found was some passing reference to a King Ahab in an Assyrian scripture.

That isn't King Ahab, you ignorant asswipe. That image is actually over 2000 years old which is under an ancient Roman arch. I saw it with my own eyes during my visit to Italy over the summer. The image depicts the sacking of and theft of the temple in Jerusalem. Romans built the Colosseum with the stolen gold from the temple, and of course it was over 50,000 Jewish slaves they imported that built the Colosseum.

The Colosseum was then stripped by the Pope and Christians, and what you see in the Vatican today is all marble taken out of the Colosseum.

The Arch of Titus (Italian: Arco di Tito) is a 1st-century honorific arch,[1] located on the Via Sacra, Rome, just to the south-east of theRoman Forum. It was constructed in c. 82 AD by the Roman EmperorDomitian shortly after the death of his older brother Titus to commemorate Titus' victories, including the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. The Arch of Titus has provided the general model for many of the triumphal arches erected since the 16th century—perhaps most famously it is the inspiration for the 1806 Arc de Triomphe in Paris,France, completed in 1836.

Significance
The Arch provides one of the few contemporary depictions of Temple period artifacts.[7][8]

The seven-branched menorah and trumpets are clearly depicted. It became a symbol of the Jewish diaspora. In a later era, Pope Paul IV made it the place of a yearly oath of submission. Until the modern State of Israel was founded in 1948, many Jews refused to walk under it.[9]

The menorah depicted on the Arch served as the model for the menorah used on the emblem of the state of Israel.[10]

640px-Rom%2C_Titusbogen_2.jpg

800px-Rom%2C_Titusbogen%2C_Triumphzug_3.jpg

Last edited:
May the Zionists never ever again make the mistake of dividing Jerusalem with Palestinians.

Well may you and the agreeing CretWannabeeJews agree.....but if the Palestinians are shoved out it will be forever an open sore.....not that you Shits give a stuff..................but it will show yet another Thumb Nosing at the UN....and US....that the Jew break their word a will.Ad-Nausium and Untrustworthy.

I believe that the Israeli government have become so backward as to be medieval ...........But the powerful only rule for a short time before they disembowel themselves ...as history shows...............Zionist hey......that barbaric Terrorists,like ISIS,Stalin,Pol-Pot,Hitler,and all......should be banished into the dust of history

Let the Christians have it. They're the only ones interested in any kind of peace over there.

The Muslims cannot accept Jewish presece in Jerusalem, why you think they'd accept a Christian one?:eusa_eh:
The problem with your slanted summation is that it was the Canaanites that first had lived in this THEIR CAPITAL city which they called Salem.......and the Jews only arrived there after they had eliminated the peoples called the Canaanites.......................Your understanding of Jewish history is poor.But keep trying........I will guide you out of your darkness.......through your (and others)darkness cometh light........I will be there as a beacon of light to guide you into reality...........steve

May the Zionists never ever again make the mistake of dividing Jerusalem with Palestinians.

If that was true, how come they can't find any archeological evidence of your presence there?

You really have not been following the news.

There can be no doubt of the temple destruction and rebuilding in the 500's BCE. There is no question of the herod temple and it's destruction.
In the bible and quran, there is not question of David or Solomon having existed or the building of the first temple. On stone steles in the middle east there is not question of the existence of
Israel or Kind David. There is even proof of a figure, that existed in Egypt that seems to have been what the stories of Joseph describe. There is a heritage of Abraham, Jacob, Issac and Ishmael in the middle east.
In what mental reality can any deny that jews existed originated from the middle east. Descendents of jews exist across the world. They can trace their heritage to the various tribes of Israel. You can find assyrian, babylonian, egyptian, greek, roman evidence or documentation of jewish existence and of their temple. Even arab history accepts the temple by the fact that Omar sought rabbis to restore the mount and show where the holy of hollies was believed to have been.

No they originate from todays IRAQ.........

Only make any kind of sense of the "christians" build a church on the mount and allow a synagogue or temple to be built there as well to ensure freedom of prayers.
Israel would not allow anyone to dictate when and how jews can pray at the wall ever again. It would be a shame if it became necessary to build some mesh enforced plexiglass type cover to protect those praying at the kotel.
It is a sad thing to say but christians/vatican are too conciliatory or cowardly to take a firm stand to the muslims if they behave badly. It is an abuse of faith for muslims to believe they can attack or kill jews that want to pray in Jerusalem. It is a corruption of the Koran to think they have the right to prevent jews from being on the mount. It is an abomination to humanity to think there is any justification to killing jews in the holy land or anywhere.
Islam claims to be a religion of peace. It would be wonderful if all muslims would actually practice peace towards all people of the world and not impose their faith on countries, culture or laws around the world.
Peace is part of recognizing the right of others to their own beliefs and practices.
Do what you want but harm none. It is the last part that seems to be the most difficult to follow.

I agree. No problem sharing Jerusalem with Christians.
That's Big of You........but would Christians want Jews there????????

Let the Christians have it. They're the only ones interested in any kind of peace over there.

The Muslims cannot accept Jewish presece in Jerusalem, why you think they'd accept a Christian one?:eusa_eh:
The problem with your slanted summation is that it was the Canaanites that first had lived in this THEIR CAPITAL city which they called Salem.......and the Jews only arrived there after they had eliminated the peoples called the Canaanites.......................Your understanding of Jewish history is poor.But keep trying........I will guide you out of your darkness.......through your (and others)darkness cometh light........I will be there as a beacon of light to guide you into reality...........steve

What does this statement have to do with the problem I pointed out?

If that was true, how come they can't find any archeological evidence of your presence there?

Because Zionism is relatively young, compared to Judaism which is shown in abundance in Jerusalem. Now about the Palestinians what trace of them is there in the archaeological evidence ?

Archaelogical evidence of ancient Israel is overwhelming. Who needs the Egyptian Merneptah Stele to prove it?

Archaeology of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ahem..Despite the complicity of researching and digging and the massive looting and destruction over the years the archaeological discoveries in Jerusalem are infinite, and the biggest one is of course the the old city which is built also over the walls of the second Temple.

You've been searching and digging for years all over that area and the only thing you have found was some passing reference to a King Ahab in an Assyrian scripture.

That isn't King Ahab, you ignorant asswipe. That image is actually over 2000 years old which is under an ancient Roman arch. I saw it with my own eyes during my visit to Italy over the summer. The image depicts the sacking of and theft of the temple in Jerusalem. Romans built the Colosseum with the stolen gold from the temple, and of course it was over 50,000 Jewish slaves they imported that built the Colosseum.

The Colosseum was then stripped by the Pope and Christians, and what you see in the Vatican today is all marble taken out of the Colosseum.

The Arch of Titus (Italian: Arco di Tito) is a 1st-century honorific arch,[1] located on the Via Sacra, Rome, just to the south-east of theRoman Forum. It was constructed in c. 82 AD by the Roman EmperorDomitian shortly after the death of his older brother Titus to commemorate Titus' victories, including the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. The Arch of Titus has provided the general model for many of the triumphal arches erected since the 16th century—perhaps most famously it is the inspiration for the 1806 Arc de Triomphe in Paris,France, completed in 1836.

Significance
The Arch provides one of the few contemporary depictions of Temple period artifacts.[7][8]

The seven-branched menorah and trumpets are clearly depicted. It became a symbol of the Jewish diaspora. In a later era, Pope Paul IV made it the place of a yearly oath of submission. Until the modern State of Israel was founded in 1948, many Jews refused to walk under it.[9]

The menorah depicted on the Arch served as the model for the menorah used on the emblem of the state of Israel.[10]

640px-Rom%2C_Titusbogen_2.jpg

800px-Rom%2C_Titusbogen%2C_Triumphzug_3.jpg

Because Muslim, local Jews and Christians lived in peace before the European Jews arrived.

LIAR the history books show that the Jews and Christians were persecuted and ethnically cleansed from the M.E. Just look at Hebron that has been stolen by force from the Jews 3 times by the muslims.

The life of Jews in Jerusalem was chronicled by the Romans and Greeks over 2000 years ago, just as the lives of arab muslims did not get a mention until 635 C.E. Plenty of Archaeological evidence to show the Jews existed starting with the dead sea scrolls and the fortress at Masada

Because Muslim, local Jews and Christians lived in peace before the European Jews arrived.

LIAR the history books show that the Jews and Christians were persecuted and ethnically cleansed from the M.E. Just look at Hebron that has been stolen by force from the Jews 3 times by the muslims.

:link::link::link::link::link:

The life of Jews in Jerusalem was chronicled by the Romans and Greeks over 2000 years ago, just as the lives of arab muslims did not get a mention until 635 C.E. Plenty of Archaeological evidence to show the Jews existed starting with the dead sea scrolls and the fortress at Masada

Plenty of evidence that there really was life before the Jews Phoney...

What's your point exactly?

You posted in the wrong forum Daniyel...

This is a forum about Israel and Palestine NOT France!

You are that thick?
It was a comparison to dividing Israel or Jerusalem.

France would not allow itself to be divided, why should Israel?

Nothing wrong with what it says or where it was posted.

Oh dear....

And I thought my post comment was pretty clear...

Is that not true?

You posted in the wrong forum Daniyel...

You are that thick?
It was a comparison to dividing Israel or Jerusalem.

France would not allow itself to be divided, why should Israel?

Nothing wrong with what it says or where it was posted.

I think you need to take another look at the post...

If you can't see what's wrong with it or where it's posted then it is only YOU who is thick!

:link::link::link::link::link:

Why don't you look for yourself, I have given links to this in the past.

1834 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Although the Jews had not participated in the uprising and despite Ibrahim Pasha's assurances that the Jewish quarter would be left unharmed, Hebronite Jews were attacked.[3][4] In one incident, five young Jewish girls were raped and murdered.[citation needed] The Jews of Hebron later referred to the events as a Yagma el Gabireh ("great destruction").[5][6]

Blog David Wilder A victory for Hebron at Beit Ezra The Jews are staying - Arutz Sheva
During the years of Jordanian occupation this property was stolen by Hebron Arabs and used for as Arab shops. Hebron's Jewish community redeemed this property and today utilizes it in coordination

http://peacenow.org/page.php?name=t...ebron-after-1967-is-nothing-more-than-justice

Plenty of evidence that there really was life before the Jews Phoney...

What's your point exactly?

Like what that can be proven, say like it can be proven that no arab muslims exsisted before 627 C.E. I know I can see Mesolithic structures from my bedroom window and they are proven to be 3000 years old. The arab muslims have systematically destroyed all traces of Jewish presence from Jerusalem because they show their claims to be false

Forum List

Back