The intelligence of Americans

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
As is known we rank #16 on the average intellgence scale for all nations.....as in there are l5 nations that have higher average I.Q. scores than does America.

First of all we must also recognize that our average national i.q. score is skewered by our largest majority as in as is well known their average i.q. score is around 80.

Couple that with the fact that our second largest minority also has lower than avereage i.q.'s which just adds to our being ranked as number l6 in regards to intelligence.

As we also know the world is becoming increasingly technological and whilst back in the day when we were primarily a agricultural society...i.q. did not really play the role in a nations ability to compete with other nations that it does today.

Thus...the question that needs to be answered is can America continue to be able to compete when our intelligence level is being consistently lowered by our minorities at a ever increasing rate due to their high birth rate and lax immigration controls?

Will our lower standard of intelligence compared to other nations relegate us to being little more than a bread basket for the rest of the world...we are very successful in producing agricultural products that the world needs.

Yet....will the more intelligent and agressive nations seek to take advantage of our growing inability to be able to defend ourselves? As in...reducing us to a status bordering on slavery?

Not even to mention that recent advances in genetics shows that it will become possible via gene editing to create super-humans but the process is very expensive...thus indicating only the rich will be able to advance to the super human status.

As is known we rank #16 on the average intellgence scale for all nations.....as in there are l5 nations that have higher average I.Q. scores than does America.

First of all we must also recognize that our average national i.q. score is skewered by our largest majority as in as is well known their average i.q. score is around 80.

Couple that with the fact that our second largest minority also has lower than avereage i.q.'s which just adds to our being ranked as number l6 in regards to intelligence.

As we also know the world is becoming increasingly technological and whilst back in the day when we were primarily a agricultural society...i.q. did not really play the role in a nations ability to compete with other nations that it does today.

Thus...the question that needs to be answered is can America continue to be able to compete when our intelligence level is being consistently lowered by our minorities at a ever increasing rate due to their high birth rate and lax immigration controls?

Will our lower standard of intelligence compared to other nations relegate us to being little more than a bread basket for the rest of the world...we are very successful in producing agricultural products that the world needs.

Yet....will the more intelligent and agressive nations seek to take advantage of our growing inability to be able to defend ourselves? As in...reducing us to a status bordering on slavery?

Not even to mention that recent advances in genetics shows that it will become possible via gene editing to create super-humans but the process is very expensive...thus indicating only the rich will be able to advance to the super human status.
There is no realistic way to address this without bringing up race. It really is as simple as it is obvious.

Forum List

Back