The intellectual basis on which to blame Democrats for million of dead people

I can point to one pet Issue of Liberals that has indeed led to Well over a million dead.

DDT

They scared the hell out of everyone, Over stated how bad it was for the environment and us, and got it Banned. Recent studies show most of the scare tactics they used about DDT were not even true anyways.

Results- Millions around the developing world die of malaria because DDT is no longer used to keep Mosquito Numbers down.

Classic case of Nobel Minded Liberals who have a stunning ability to ignore the possible consequences of their actions, and rush to judgement with out all the info.

BOOOM!

thats a great one. I was thinking more in terms of the way they hate America and so most follks around the world don't think in terms of emulating us despite our incredible success.

Obama got Bin Laden.

Republicans let him go.

actually intelligence found him and SEALS shot him. Its exactly what they are trained for. BO had no role to speak of other than oking it which even BO knew to do.

Why did you bring back a dead thread in which you embarrassed yourself with your startling lack of knowledge?

please try to say where exactly you found fault with the contention or admit you can't. Thanks

Your first sentence inaccurate and the rest is unsubstantiated screed and accusations

I'd rather debate Palins views of history

thats a great one. I was thinking more in terms of the way they hate America and so most follks around the world don't think in terms of emulating us despite our incredible success.

And still no evidence provided by the OP. Just meaningless subjective opinion.

I'd rather debate Palins views of history.

You must suffer fools well.

And still no evidence provided by the OP. Just meaningless subjective opinion.

I'd rather debate Palins views of history.

You must suffer fools well.

Jefferson thought America and France would convert the world to freedom. He had no idea how deeply rooted the cancer of statist liberalism is in the human soul.

Few realize that when the Republican Party was formed in 1794 Republicans dreamed that their idea of freedom and liberty from government would spread around the entire world and thus bring peace and prosperity to the entire world as it had done here.

As it turned out Democrats became a viable statist opposition and have remained so thus destroying the idea of freedom all over the world. This is why, for example, in Egypt they march to be free of somebody, but not free of government as our Founders did. They don't carry copies of the Constitution even when it worked so magnificantly in the USA, because of Democrats.

Indeed, the shot heard 'round the world was not really heard very far thanks to the Democrats. Millions and million have died because of the Democrats' statist Anti- American ideology.

The Republican Party was formed in 1854, by anti-slavery activists. Not 1794.

Thomas Jefferson formed the Democratic-Republican Party, which is NOT the same thing at all. The Democratic-Republican Party dissolved in 1842, due to splitting into factions around the candidacy of Andrew Jackson - the supporters of Jackson became the Democratic Party, while the others became the Whig Party.

The current paradigm of Democrats and Republicans didn't start until the late 1800s, with the failed campaign of William Jennings Bryan as a Democrat.

The split was a little earlier (the Whigs ran candidates in 1836, and the faultlines were clear even in 1828), but good general summary.

I'm not holding democrats directly responsible for the blood baths of WW1, WW2, Korea and VietNam but they all started during democrat administrations. Woodrow Wilson told American mothers that he would never send their sons to fight in a foreign war and next thing you know the Doughboys were dying to save France. In all fairness it is rumored that Mrs Wilson was running the government after her husband suffered a debiliting stroke that democrats kept secret. FDR said the same thing but he was in office for 2 1/2 terms when America was surprised by the Pearl Harbor attack and the entire Philippine Army was lost wthin three months. We need to consider if FDR was guilty of criminal negligence. Harry Truman didn't even have congressional authorization to send Troops to Korea. He appointed an old WW1 Vet who was clearly incapable of performing as a front line commander and the war that should have been over in a couple of months lasted three years and ended in a truce instead of a victory thanks to the criminal negligence of the Truman administration. LBJ set the rules in VietNam so the US couldn't possibly win and he quit just when the US needed leadership. Democrats undermined the Military effort in Iraq and Afghanistan even though they gave republican Bush permission to use ground Troops. Democrat senate majority leader Harry reid should have been charged with treason when he tried to impact the morale of Americans and especially the Troops when he said "the war in Iraq is lost" just when the Troop surge was starting.

Few realize that when the Republican Party was formed in 1794 Republicans dreamed that their idea of freedom and liberty from government would spread around the entire world and thus bring peace and prosperity to the entire world as it had done here.

As it turned out Democrats became a viable statist opposition and have remained so thus destroying the idea of freedom all over the world. This is why, for example, in Egypt they march to be free of somebody, but not free of government as our Founders did. They don't carry copies of the Constitution even when it worked so magnificantly in the USA, because of Democrats.

Indeed, the shot heard 'round the world was not really heard very far thanks to the Democrats. Millions and million have died because of the Democrats' statist Anti- American ideology.

the republican party wasn't formed in 1794.

lead paint chips aren't a snack food.

these are both good things to know; you may find the nutritional information more pertinent.

:thup:

The Republican Party was formed in 1854, by anti-slavery activists. Not 1794.

Thomas Jefferson formed the Democratic-Republican Party, which is NOT the same thing at all.

yes that is how the liberal brain washed you I know. Show a primary source where Jefferson called himself something other than Republican. Show me newspapers speeches ballots congressional records etc where Jefferson was called a Democratic Republican. would you like to make a $10,000 bet. Let me help you with your first lesson in American History:

5th Congress (1797-1799)
Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)
Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)
Other Parties: 0
Total Seats: 32
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th Congress (1799-1801)
Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)
Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)
Total Seats: 32
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7th Congress (1801-1803)
Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)
Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)
Vacant: 2
Total Seats: 34

" the natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to grain ground; that the greater the government the stronger the exploiter and the weaker the producer; that , therefore, the hope of liberty depends upon local self-governance and the vigilance of the producer class." ( note that liberty and governemnt are opposites)

"Historians do not agree on the details surrounding the origin of Parties. Some believe that Jefferson forged the Republican party from coalition of existing state and local parties"....[in the 1790's]. Page 31, Political Parties in America by Robert Huckshorn( most popular Political Science text on parties in USA.

"Although people were still deeply ambivalent about political parties, although one party did not necessarily recognize the legitimacy of the other, and although men on both sides were nostalgic- at one time or another- for the imaginary golden age of political harmony, few people could be found in the early 1790's who believed the parties did not exist. The parties had names: Federalist and Republican."-Susan Dunn,Jefferson's Second Revolution.

-During a conciliatory moment at his Inauguration Jefferson said: "today we are all Republicans, we are all Federalists." (referring to the two majors parties at the time)

- When Jefferson won the election of 1800 the National Gazette headline was, "Complete triumph of Republican firmness over the "obstinacy" of the Aristocrats"! ( what Republicans called big government Federalists)

-That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."

so you see right from the beginning Republicans opposed statist liberals. Liberalism is opposed to the concept of America and so should be made illegal as the Founders intended.

I care less about the date when the Republican Party was formed than it's ideology today.

I was a Republican. From the time I was 18 years old(1983), up until 2006. You know what I saw?

I saw already very rich people going to extremes of wealth that have never been seen before. I have seen poor people blamed for the plight of the people in the middle. I have seen diversionary tactics from those same obscenely wealthy people to force public opinion in their favor in order to deflect their virtual theft into one of blaming our weakest.

I have seen the monopolistic ways of our huge conglomerates and how they stifle ANY chance at Competition... because, make no mistake... this Current form of Capitalism is NOT about Free Markets and Competition... it's about Destroying ALL competition and may the strongest survive. Great for those that have that head start of Capital and Legislative influence... but sucks for anyone who DARES try to horn in on those who have the power.

So... yes. I switched affiliations towards the Democratic Party. However, I am getting increasingly disgusted with them too. It turns out that they are ALMOST as much in bed with the Conglomerate as the GOP. The difference being? The Dems wipe the Corporate Cum off their faces after sucking up to them... the GOP doesn't bother.

I can point to one pet Issue of Liberals that has indeed led to Well over a million dead.

DDT

They scared the hell out of everyone, Over stated how bad it was for the environment and us, and got it Banned. Recent studies show most of the scare tactics they used about DDT were not even true anyways.

Results- Millions around the developing world die of malaria because DDT is no longer used to keep Mosquito Numbers down.

Classic case of Nobel Minded Liberals who have a stunning ability to ignore the possible consequences of their actions, and rush to judgement with out all the info.

BOOOM!
Yup. I provided substantiation of that claim here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/169159-the-philosophy-of-death-american-liberalism.html.

Show a primary source where Jefferson called himself something other than Republican.

You first.

I provided substantiation of that claim here: The Philosophy of Death: American Liberalism.

You were proven wrong in that thread:

Umm I think they refuted your OP presmise since few die of Malaria contracted in the USA. and other countries where they do tend to die did not ban DDT.

Show a primary source where Jefferson called himself something other than Republican.

You first.

I provided substantiation of that claim here: The Philosophy of Death: American Liberalism.

You were proven wrong in that thread:

Umm I think they refuted your OP presmise since few die of Malaria contracted in the USA. and other countries where they do tend to die did not ban DDT.

It doesn't matter if you prove them wrong... It's not about facts and reality.. it's about ideology and rhetoric.

You know.... I really hate this place... but it's like a god damned train wreck that I have to keep checking out.

I think that their abortion position alone has killed millions of dead people.

Forum List

Back