the Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden !

the opening day of the inquiry was conducted to show why said inquiry was opened ... dont worry .. they will move to witness testimony,bank records ect .. showing guilt . the subpoena's will be starting soon .
One recalls how the crackpots' prolonged, hyper-partisan targeting of Hillary Clinton incited the cult to screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

They initiated their plot to discredit the President in January, and have failed so miserably at contriving any substantive evidence or testimony that McCarthy could not keep his vow to hold a full House vote.

The "witnesses" for the Republicans didn't offer any direct knowledge of wrongdoing either.

Forensic accountant Bruce Dubinsky, one of the witnesses brought by Republicans, said, "I am not here today to even suggest that there was corruption, fraud or wrongdoing."

Law professor Jonathan Turley, also a Republican witness, said, "I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment."

Comer said the committee will continue its effort to try to impeach Biden (a promise he first made last January.)

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 5.23.11 PM.png

Thursday sept 28th 2023 the first hearing on the impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden will begin !

Now I understand why so many Wingnuts and Magatoids here are so ignorant of the most basic facts surrounding the Witch Hunt to get Joe Biden.

On Fox News, GOP impeachment leaders spread false claims with impunity

the opening day of the inquiry was conducted to show why said inquiry was opened ... dont worry .. they will move to witness testimony,bank records ect .. showing guilt . the subpoena's will be starting soon .
Witch hunt, true definition!

Like the budget bills, this should've happened six months ago.
Maybe just taking a page from the Democrat playbook, i.e. schedule things to do the maximum amount of damage. And as the primary season is heating up. . .+

Re the budget bills, remember Pelosi and company, aided and abetted by Schumer and company, spent ALL the 2023 money before she handed over her gavel. The current Congress has very little, if any, money to spend until the new fiscal year begins October 1. Then they can write their own budget and make put together their own allocation bills.

What? Huh? Are you nuts?
AGAIN: Cite the documented legislation or decree from the Obama administration that outlines the demands for Ukraine to alter their governance to qualify for financial assistance. Where is it documented that a CERTIAN PROCECUTOR is to be FIRED so that they could receive BILLONS of $$$ going forward????
"What? Huh? Are you nuts?" is NOT AN ANSWER!!! :eusa_hand:

BIDEN: "…transgender children...They're not somebody else's kids. They're all our kids."
No they’re not Joe.
YOUR kids are a daughter, who says you molested her in the shower as a child, and a son who makes videos doing drugs and having sex with underaged prostitutes.

Now I understand why so many Wingnuts and Magatoids here are so ignorant of the most basic facts surrounding the Witch Hunt to get Joe Biden.

On Fox News, GOP impeachment leaders spread false claims with impunity

this so called witch hunt will force the Big Guy to not run in 2024 .. though the left will claim its because of health issues .

this so called witch hunt will force the Big Guy to not run in 2024 .. though the left will claim its because of health issues .

Uhm he's officially running.

next

and The Boss will be in court. The people he ordered sent into a secret closet to discuss destroying evidence are turning on him.

Uhm he's officially running.

next

and The Boss will be in court. The people he ordered sent into a secret closet to discuss destroying evidence are turning on him.
he will be stepping down from running before the end of the year .

Forum List

Back