The Humiliation Of Obama

Obama has some good attributes. Dignity is not one of them.

He's a lousy golfer with a crappy swing, too.
Not many 'queer' men are good at sports.
Sweater knitting isn't an Olympic sport........yet.
Within two years from now Obama will be living with 'a significant other'. 'Michael' will be living in his french villa near Nice.
'The First Ho' will be kicked out of Harvard and be living with a negro rapper with a diamond on his front tooth. She'll be able to find her way to the nearest abortion clinic with her eyes closed.

Obama has some good attributes. Dignity is not one of them.

He's a lousy golfer with a crappy swing, too.
Not many 'queer' men are good at sports.
Sweater knitting isn't an Olympic sport........yet.
Within two years from now Obama will be living with 'a significant other'. 'Michael' will be living in his french villa near Nice.
'The First Ho' will be kicked out of Harvard and be living with a negro rapper with a diamond on his front tooth. She'll be able to find her way to the nearest abortion clinic with her eyes closed.

Well I don't know about all that, but you are reflecting the disgust of those who disbelieve the mainstream media in its entirety.

I am just curious what kind of books we will find at the obama presidential library? I also suggest they have a superb state of the art sprinkler system installed.

Nothing humiliates douchebag because he doesn't care enough about anything to be humiliated.

Forum List

Back