The Human Footprint Is Not Small or Harmless

I find ankle-biting yippy dogs to be cute, but only up to a certain point. If they follow you down the street, eventually you've got to punt them.

And I find pathetic sacks of lying shit, completely worthless...

I find ankle-biting yippy dogs to be cute, but only up to a certain point. If they follow you down the street, eventually you've got to punt them.

Thank you for exposing yet again the violent elitist attitude of the libtards here. A little yappy dog (sort of like yourself) is just doing what little yappy dogs (like yourself) do...and you would kick it for being a little dog.

What a despicable piece of shit you are.

Be careful,or Admiral numan, poop-deck pappy clone will come and post a pic... ROFL

And I find pathetic sacks of lying shit, completely worthless...
Obviously the output of an economy-model CIA chatterbot.

Yes Mr. sock. You should worry. You are so incompetent that your cover was blown in a few days. You need to up your game there ol trollingblundertrakarfraud....

So what did you two think of PolarBear's last meltdown? You know, where he was searching the Canadian law books in an attempt to find an excuse to send the Mounties after me.

Will you two also be hopping on that crazy train, seeking ways to get your precious authoritarian state to shut me up? Since you two do use all the other tactics of the old Soviet Lysenkoists, you may as well use them all and try to get me jailed.

So what did you two think of PolarBear's last meltdown? You know, where he was searching the Canadian law books in an attempt to find an excuse to send the Mounties after me.

Will you two also be hopping on that crazy train, seeking ways to get your precious authoritarian state to shut me up? Since you two do use all the other tactics of the old Soviet Lysenkoists, you may as well use them all and try to get me jailed.

Stop bullshitting drama queen. He pointed out what you did was illegal in some places.

grow up already junior. You outed yourself as a fraud, no need to add incessant drama queen and general douchebag crybaby to it...

Go help numan sock, he's floundering...

Ah, so you excuse the goosestepping tactics. No surprise there. Authoritarianism and low intelligence usually go together.

Still throwing your tantrum junior?

Your last lie will get you the attention you desire soon enough.. Not sure you're gonna like it when it comes though.. If I were you, I'd calm down before it turns on you...

Transferring this from the Atmospheric Physics thread which Polar Bear is trying to trash so that he won't have to keep getting humiliated on the science ...

And before the lying Siamese cat who promised to f-off from this forum chimes in again...

I made no such promise. You're being a lying sack of shit again. It's kind of what defines you. I said I'd leave if you accepted the wager and showed my image was a fraud, but you did neither of those things. None of the three chickenshits on TeamDickless would take the wager.

the jury is in and pronounced you a fraud.

The "jury" being 3 crybaby birther retards who swore eternal vengeance on me after I mocked them for being retards. Ooh, whatever will I do! Three of the whiniest fuktards on the planet are crying at me! Oh woe is me!

However, I`ll give you 1 more chance. That phony "cell phone picture" which you say had it`s digital fingerprint altered by photobucket...which is a lie, because yours is the only one they did that to...

Then why did your own photos show nearly the same header? Oh, that's right, because photobucket changed the header on them too.

Snap that picture again and this time put 4 pennies on that document. Alternate them heads and tails...then upload that picture and link to it.

Are you taking my wager? If I do it, you apologize for lying about me and leave the board forever. If I don't, I leave forever.

If you're so sure I'm lying, you'd be taking the wager. But if you know you're lying yourself, you'll find an excuse to weasel out of it.

We both know which choice you'll make. You're going to weasel. Oh, I'll post the photo you want soon enough, but I first want the whole world to know without any doubts what dishonest chickenshits you guys are.

(And gslack? PolarBear needs a rim job, so time for you to show up.)

Lysenkoists? Isn't that you and yours? You are the ones saying sceptics should be classified as mentally incompetent, that we should be killed, that we should be imprisoned in concentration camps etc. That's YOU PINHEAD!

Ah, so you excuse the goosestepping tactics. No surprise there. Authoritarianism and low intelligence usually go together.

The "SCIENCE IS SETTLED" I agree authoritarianism and low intelligence go hand in hand. Just look at you and yours.

Transferring this from the Atmospheric Physics thread which Polar Bear is trying to trash so that he won't have to keep getting humiliated on the science ...

And before the lying Siamese cat who promised to f-off from this forum chimes in again...

I made no such promise. You're being a lying sack of shit again. It's kind of what defines you. I said I'd leave if you accepted the wager and showed my image was a fraud, but you did neither of those things. None of the three chickenshits on TeamDickless would take the wager.

The "jury" being 3 crybaby birther retards who swore eternal vengeance on me after I mocked them for being retards. Ooh, whatever will I do! Three of the whiniest fuktards on the planet are crying at me! Oh woe is me!

However, I`ll give you 1 more chance. That phony "cell phone picture" which you say had it`s digital fingerprint altered by photobucket...which is a lie, because yours is the only one they did that to...

Then why did your own photos show nearly the same header? Oh, that's right, because photobucket changed the header on them too.

Snap that picture again and this time put 4 pennies on that document. Alternate them heads and tails...then upload that picture and link to it.

Are you taking my wager? If I do it, you apologize for lying about me and leave the board forever. If I don't, I leave forever.

If you're so sure I'm lying, you'd be taking the wager. But if you know you're lying yourself, you'll find an excuse to weasel out of it.

We both know which choice you'll make. You're going to weasel. Oh, I'll post the photo you want soon enough, but I first want the whole world to know without any doubts what dishonest chickenshits you guys are.

You couldn't humiliate my 6 year old girl when it comes to science sunshine. PB eats you for lunch every time you open your trap.

Last edited:

Appeals to authority are always helpful...ROFL

Please continue begging the board to approve you, people love weak, pathetic pleas for acceptance.. Admiral...LOL

Appeals to authority are always helpful...ROFL

westwall said:
You couldn't humiliate my 6 yer old girl when it comes to science sunshine. PB eats you for lunch every time you open your trap.

Lackluster tongue work, you two. PolarBear is going to make you do it again. Get back down there, and don't come up until his asshole is squeaky clean.

Anyways, your buddy PolarBear has responded to me on other threads, but not this one. He doesn't seem to want to address the bet. I'll give him a little more time.

What about you two? Will you take the bet, or are you equally 'nadless? No wonder you 3 on TeamDickless are so good at rim jobs. As you lack dicks, it's the only thrill you can get.

Forum List

Back