The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Surprise, who would have ever saw this kind of scenario coming ?

This woman is obviously a bigot, and she should be shunned for expressing herself in this fashion.

Using a Target bathroom got really uncomfortable really fast

I went to Target with my daughter last week, and since it was right after dinner and I'd had three iced teas with my Mexican food, I made a pit stop to the restroom first thing while she went on ahead to check out the swimsuits.

I was alone in the restroom. There were two large handicap-access stalls, complete with baby-changing tables, and two regular stalls. I headed all the way down to the farthest single stall, up against the wall, and I sat down to take care of business.

That's when stuff got weird.

The outer door opened, and someone came in. She walked past the three open stalls and stood directly in front of my door. Then she leaned over and placed her eye firmly up against the gap between the door and the frame and stared in at me.

I am not making this up. And let me tell you, it was awkward. Bizarre, even. This wasn't a case of someone hoping all those occupied stalls aren't really occupied. Mine was the only stall that was occupied. She deliberately stopped and stared in at me. My startled eyes met hers, and she moved away, into one of the larger stalls.

I got out of my stall as quickly as I could, and as I stood washing my hands, her voice called out.

"Sorry about that," she said. "But you know, Target lets men and homosexuals use just any bathroom now. I was making sure you were a woman."

I didn't say a word, because I really didn't know how to answer that.

MORE: The horrifying experience in a Target bathroom that I won't soon forget

You didn't read it did you?

I love how stupid nutbags are....and how they love to put it on display.

I read it dumbshit or I wouldn't have posted it.
The point I'm making is the questions this issue will bring up, and while the woman in the stall didn't care, the other woman obviously does and is concerned that from now on she feels obligated to look around and check who else is in the rest room with her.
What once was a comfortable situation, is now not for some people.
Why doesn't her feelings count ?
Why are you guys only concerned about making a couple percent of the population comfortable, and not concerned about a much higher percentage that are not ?

Oh that's right, the woman is a bigot, hater, Hitler, yada yada.

This woman is obviously a bigot, and she should be shunned for expressing herself in this fashion.

I went to Target with my daughter last week, and since it was right after dinner and I'd had three iced teas with my Mexican food, I made a pit stop to the restroom first thing while she went on ahead to check out the swimsuits.

I was alone in the restroom. There were two large handicap-access stalls, complete with baby-changing tables, and two regular stalls. I headed all the way down to the farthest single stall, up against the wall, and I sat down to take care of business.

The outer door opened, and someone came in. She walked past the three open stalls and stood directly in front of my door. Then she leaned over and placed her eye firmly up against the gap between the door and the frame and stared in at me.

I am not making this up. And let me tell you, it was awkward. Bizarre, even. This wasn't a case of someone hoping all those occupied stalls aren't really occupied. Mine was the only stall that was occupied. She deliberately stopped and stared in at me. My startled eyes met hers, and she moved away, into one of the larger stalls.

I got out of my stall as quickly as I could, and as I stood washing my hands, her voice called out.

"Sorry about that," she said. "But you know, Target lets men and homosexuals use just any bathroom now. I was making sure you were a woman."

So a lesbian is causing trouble in the bathroom and this cowardly bitch asshole blames men.

The point I'm making is the questions this issue will bring up, and while the woman in the stall didn't care, the other woman obviously does and is concerned that from now on she feels obligated to look around and check who else is in the rest room with her.
Why are you guys only concerned about making a couple percent of the population comfortable, and not concerned about a much higher percentage that are not ?

Shes a man hating coward.

The peeping woman isn't necessarily a bigot or a hater. But she is an idiot and she did do a very creepy thing. She was the only creepy person in that restroom.

Are you peeping in the stalls to make sure that the person inside is legit? Are you a creep?

The peeping woman isn't necessarily a bigot or a hater. But she is an idiot and she did do a very creepy thing. She was the only creepy person in that restroom.

Are you peeping in the stalls to make sure that the person inside is legit? Are you a creep?
As a people we need to REGAIN the ability to blame women for what they do. This is chivalry gone bad.

No, but you see that's the whole point. Target has created a situation where some people may now feel compelled to do such a thing because they now feel more vulnerable and exposed.

We should ban people from bathrooms. Clearly people being in bathrooms is just going to lead to rape.

We should ban people from bathrooms. Clearly people being in bathrooms is just going to lead to rape.

:lame2:

Target didn't actually create anything, since transsexuals have pretty much always used the bathroom where they would get the least funny looks.

No, but you see that's the whole point. Target has created a situation where some people may now feel compelled to do such a thing because they now feel more vulnerable and exposed.

Vulnerable my ass. The person being peeped on.....even if she were transgendered....is the person who felt vulnerable and exposed. The peeper was being AGGRESSIVE and intrusive. She was not vulnerable. Man....nutbags sure can see things in funny ways.

Vulnerable my ass. The person being peeped on.....even if she were transgendered....is the person who felt vulnerable and exposed. The peeper was being AGGRESSIVE and intrusive. She was not vulnerable. Man....nutbags sure can see things in funny ways.

And because this woman was uncomfortable about this policy, she in turn intruded on someone else.
Perhaps if she entered the rest room confident the stores policies were such that protected her privacy, she wouldn't have acted in this paranoid fashion.

And because this woman was uncomfortable about this policy, she in turn intruded on someone else.
Perhaps if she entered the rest room confident the stores policies were such that protected her privacy, she wouldn't have acted in this paranoid fashion.

Paranoid. Good word. Apt description.

Target didn't actually create anything, since transsexuals have pretty much always used the bathroom where they would get the least funny looks.

It's always been that way, but once Target went public inviting everyone to use the rest room of their choice it became a new issue.

Good God. The peeping lady was a creep. She was likely a creep before Target ever changed their bathrooms. Your whole point is that you don't like what Target did, and are going to say any stupid thing about it. Your right to do so, and our right to point out how stupid your points are.

This honestly sounds like a made up chain email story. The kind that are usually conservative. Except it seems like the OP shared it and missed the point entirely. If it wasn't for everyone here seemingly taking this person seriously, I would assume right off the bat that he was trolling, for sharing propaganda from the opposite side and acting like he thinks it supports his argument.

I figure the chick's a dipshit; if I feel uncomfortable about going somewhere I do the smart thing and avoid it... I won't go to the Northway Mall past 4pm - and this is Alaska, we don't even have gangs lol

To clarify - I'm not 'afraid for my safety' at the mall, it simply makes me uncomfortable to be around the specific type of folks who crawl out of the woodwork around that time. To be blunt and utterly non-PC, its poor people; I have no desire to be asked for money while I shop and frankly I get tired of saying no. It's a bit hairier with my husband as he's keen to tell them off - I always find it interesting how fired up they can get over being told to get a job, and how little 'give a shit' they have for /us/ when my husband informs them that he works 16-18 hour days to support our family of five. Rather than simply acknowledging that my husband worked hard, they would become verbally hostile citing their plight was not their fault, but rather 'people like us.' The logic of this argument evades me completely - that my husband working 16 hour days and making money for our family had any effect upon /their/ life, but that is the mindset. I'm afraid I have no spare fucks to give them either... /end non-PC OT ramble - must be time for a nap heh

Last edited:

What's funny is how clueless you and others on the ridiculous right are, and how idiotic your whining about this non issue is.

Forum List

Back