The Homosexual Dilemma

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saintmichaeldefendthem, Dec 31, 2014.

1. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,619
    I"m not answering the same question twice, especially after I demonstrated your question makes you look like a raging moron. Bye.

2. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,185
    I don't get your bigotry and hate- no I don't. I don't understand why someone would spend his time sharing his hate with the rest of the world.

I don't understand why anyone would endanger children by spreading a false narrative- why anyone- would be telling parents "Its the Homosexual men that are a danger to your children" when the majority of victims are girls, and the majority of molesters of boys are openly heterosexual fathers and husbands like Jerry Sandusky.

No- as a man who has been happily married to my gorgious wife for over 20 years, and as a father- no I don't understand the tiny minded bigotry you espouse.

Luckily your kind of bigotry is rapidly becoming as popular as the guy yelling "bitch slap n*ggers until they stop being so uppity".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,329
    Most molestors are MALE family members and friends. Little girls apparently need to watch out for their fathers, their brothers, their cousins, their uncles, their grandfathers, their parents' friends. How sad.

4. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,329
    They did. And I posted the audio of the Loving arguments. You have already stated you are too lazy to listen thru it. Have you done so since then? If you had, you wouldn't be embarassing yourself AGAIN like this.

5. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,619

I'm not sitting through an hour and a half audio for something I know isn't there. If indeed the justices "laughed out loud" during oral arguments made by the Virginia AG, as you falsely claimed, there would have been commentary about it in articles that can be referenced. You claim to have a family, I really do. And if you really were a family woman, you would know better than to think a father and husband has an hour and a half to spend chasing down phantoms of your Leftist imagination.

If you don't have an actual link to comments made about the jocular reaction of the justices, then STFU.

6. Where_r_my_Keys

Where_r_my_Keys BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,356
    Private... we want you to keep your deviancy private... You need to be offended by that... and that's fine.

But when you and your bestee are being dragged from your home, just before that round cracks through and scrambles your eggs... see if you can keep from wishing that you had just kept your private life, private.

And that's not a threat from me... normalizing sexual abnormality is a symptom of a dying culture. History requires that culture's which do so, either collapse or are conquered, shortly there after. And without regard to which way the end comes, the next order of business, either by those building a new nation or the conqueror set to work cleansing the culture of homosexuals. SLAMMING the door to the proverbial closet... once again.

So it's just a function of nature.

And all because you idiots can't find the strength of character to recognize that you have the freedom to just BE... whatever the fuck ya want. You can playhouse with your bestee, visit in hospital, receive retirement benefits and ya can do that in any state in the US RIGHT NOW, through the forming of an LLC.

It's a simple formula, which has played out time and again throughout history and it is WHY you keep getting your swollen asses tossed back into the closet... You're IRRATIONAL and destructive to cultural viability.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Where_r_my_Keys

Where_r_my_Keys BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,356
    Yep... and 100% of molesters are sexually abnormal, just as 100% of homosexuals are sexually abnormal.

So with that being irrefutable fact, 'the problem' becomes immaculately clear.

Sexual abnormality is a function of perverse REASONING... reasoning which fails to recognize the simple distinction between right, from wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,463
    100% of celibates are sexually abnormal, if this a numbers game.

100% of couples who only have sex for reproduction is abnormal.

9. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,340
    where_r_my_keys merely keeps carrying the same old baggage.

What is funny is that he thinks he is an authority on any of this stuff.

10. Delta4Embassy

Delta4Embassy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,225
    There's about 2 billion Christians in the world, about 1.6 billion Muslims but only 14 million Jews. By your logic Jews are abnormal and thus perverse.