The Homosexual Dilemma

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saintmichaeldefendthem, Dec 31, 2014.

1. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,618
    You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

[​IMG]

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  2. Carib Gyal

Carib Gyal VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +713
    They're out there, etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,780
    Forcing? Who's forcing you to marry a gay guy?

Also, do you honestly think civil rights should be determined by popular opinion?

What special rights are they given that are not given to others?

Is that really such an issue and why exactly?

Neither is Teebowing but some are going to do it. In the end, it's a 24 hour moment of attention and then how they play becomes more important - gay or straight or Christian.

It only pervades if you obsess over it and look for it everywhere. I hardly notice it.

Yes. How DARE those damn homos be open about what they are! OMG. They need to stay in the closet where they belong.

Now....can we do something about those annoying hetero's shoving their lifestyles in our faces?

Can you keep your heterosexuality private?

...and you say you don't hate homosexuals? Want to rethink that?

Ugandans (under the guidance of American megachurches) tried to institute the death penalty for homosexuality. Now it's just prison time, publishing their names so they can be lynched and imprisoning anyone who knowingly withholds information about known homosexuals. Maybe that's what we should be doing, yessiree bubby!

• Agree Agree x 10
  4. saintmichaeldefendthem

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,618
    Are you the same Coyote I've come to know and love? [​IMG]

5. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,780
    umh....maybe?

6. saintmichaeldefendthem

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,618

Then you'll remember I have some close gay friends who I highly respect. You and I discussed them at length on other forums. It isn't gay people I have a problem with, it's the assholes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OnePercenter

OnePercenter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,951
    I don't have a homosexual dilemma, I like to make fun of those that do.

8. saintmichaeldefendthem

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,618
    Maybe you're one of the aggressors.

9. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,484
    A family-run business went under because they chose not to bake a fucking cake for a gay wedding?

That's not only the Gay agenda at work, but the twisted brains of the Liberals who will not stand for dissent or disagreement.

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,176
    The Homosexual Dilemma exists only in the minds of those who dislike marriage equality, much like folks who disliked interracial marriage.

Tough for them back then and tough for you today because we are never going back.

Get over it and don't marry someone you don't love is the best advice you can get.

• Agree Agree x 1