The Homosexual Dilemma

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

Yeah, you got it.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

Forcing? Who's forcing you to marry a gay guy?

Also, do you honestly think civil rights should be determined by popular opinion?

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

What special rights are they given that are not given to others?

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

Is that really such an issue and why exactly?

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

Neither is Teebowing but some are going to do it. In the end, it's a 24 hour moment of attention and then how they play becomes more important - gay or straight or Christian.

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

It only pervades if you obsess over it and look for it everywhere. I hardly notice it.

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Yes. How DARE those damn homos be open about what they are! OMG. They need to stay in the closet where they belong.

Now....can we do something about those annoying hetero's shoving their lifestyles in our faces?

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

Can you keep your heterosexuality private?

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

...and you say you don't hate homosexuals? Want to rethink that?

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Ugandans (under the guidance of American megachurches) tried to institute the death penalty for homosexuality. Now it's just prison time, publishing their names so they can be lynched and imprisoning anyone who knowingly withholds information about known homosexuals. Maybe that's what we should be doing, yessiree bubby!

A family-run business went under because they chose not to bake a fucking cake for a gay wedding?

That's not only the Gay agenda at work, but the twisted brains of the Liberals who will not stand for dissent or disagreement.

The Homosexual Dilemma exists only in the minds of those who dislike marriage equality, much like folks who disliked interracial marriage.

Tough for them back then and tough for you today because we are never going back.

Get over it and don't marry someone you don't love is the best advice you can get.

A family-run business went under because they chose not to bake a fucking cake for a gay wedding?

That's not only the Gay agenda at work, but the twisted brains of the Liberals who will not stand for dissent or disagreement.

Choose to disobey the law at your own risk.

Seriously...

There are political and economic advantages built in to the system for people who team up to take on their lives. If there weren't blatant discrimination involved, there would be no issue.

We, The People are obligated by The US Constitution to either stop giving tax, social insurance, and other advantages to partnerships all together or start recognizing all partnerships equally.

. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

Exempt when that didn't happen.

Like say....1967. Interracial marriage bans was the 'will of the people' by ridiculous margins, with support for such bans in the high 80s.. The USSC overturned such bans in a landmark case called Loving V. Virginia, overturning the law of Virginia and part of the constitution of several states in the South.

And you know what happened? Nothing. No wars. There weren't even significant protests. And this was for a practice so popular that it wasn't until the mid 1990s that a majority of the nation supported interracial marriage.

Demonstrating neither your command of history nor your use of the word 'never' aren't exactly something worth emulating.

Remember, and this point is fundamental; you have no idea what you're talking about.

Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

Gays are people. That makes them important. Their rights are important. Their families and lives are important.

A better question would be....why would we ever think differently?

I love how you put that in the passive voice. What's been noted is that people like yourself either make vague threats of violence or try and justify such threats using (and this is quite loathsome).....Jesus Christ.

As it as you that said 'Even Jesus went on a rampage'. This while trying to defend one your fellow opponents of gays who threatened that if gays didn't 'sit down and shut the fuck up' that there would be a 'war' that would make 'hate crimes look like sunday brunch'.

You're trying to pass the responsibility for your own hate, your own threats, your own justifications for loathsome violence against gays onto anyone but yourself. Gays. The media. You even tried to bring Jesus into this as some rationalization for such violence. Yeah, I've read his works. It wasn't;

"As I have loved you, love one another. Except the faggots'.

We were told to love everyone. And the kind of violence and despicable behavior you're trying to justify isn't love. Nor is it inspired by Christ.

The responsibility for your justification of violence...is yours.
Nothing has been done to you. Nothing has been take from you. Extending rights to gays costs you nothing. Its not as if your marriage is suddenly less valid because a gay person is allowed to marry.

You're trying to portray yourself as some victim...when you've lost nothing. All so you can pass the buck on your own desire to hurt people to the people you're trying to justify violence against.

Um, no.

Yeah, you got it.

Forcing? Who's forcing you to marry a gay guy?

That's not what I was saying, was it?

Also, do you honestly think civil rights should be determined by popular opinion?
A civil right? No I don't believe in civil rights that are made up any more than I believe in Santa.
santa-105.gif

What special rights are they given that are not given to others?

Gay and transgender affirmative action, a right not to be offended that not everyone agrees with their lifestyle so openly on display, a right to walk around with a chip on their shoulder.

Is that really such an issue and why exactly?

Because California passed a law that makes that a reality for the millions of Americans who live there.

Neither is Teebowing but some are going to do it. In the end, it's a 24 hour moment of attention and then how they play becomes more important - gay or straight or Christian.
Sports are seen as an escape from all the crap that goes on at work and in politics. In sports, the only endeavor of achievement is athletic perfection, and the only ones who are celebrated are those who attained it. Why does sports have to be yet another tentacle in the gay agenda?

It only pervades if you obsess over it and look for it everywhere. I hardly notice it.

It's hard not to notice something that's everywhere, unless you're going along with it. For those of us who don't want to hear about it, it's different.

Yes. How DARE those damn homos be open about what they are! OMG. They need to stay in the closet where they belong.
You didn't address the dilemma. Perhaps you didn't even get it.

Can you keep your heterosexuality private?

How is heterosexuality being shoved in your face? What laws are being passed to give special consideration to heterosexuals? What heterosexual parades are marching down your street? Exactly. We aren't even remotely as "loud" as homos.

...and you say you don't hate homosexuals? Want to rethink that?

That's an expression of irritation, not hate. I don't hate homosexuals, I hate the assholes.

Ugandans (under the guidance of American megachurches) tried to institute the death penalty for homosexuality. Now it's just prison time, publishing their names so they can be lynched and imprisoning anyone who knowingly withholds information about known homosexuals. Maybe that's what we should be doing, yessiree bubby!

Maybe you're getting the first inkling of what a backlash looks like. Putin, Uganda, none of this started happening until gay activists started getting pushy. Get the dilemma now?

Choose to disobey the law at your own risk.

If true, that would be a shameful wrong, in my humble opinion, but I tend to put the 'libertarian' in liberal. I also believe that bikers should be able to smoke in biker-bars, but I digress.

Any private enterprise should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Obviously the Wal-Marts of the world would never be so stupid, and if Mom & Pop want to run the risk of public alienation by making a brew ha-ha out of the refusal, so be it.

If they were closed by a government for refusing to bake for a gay customer, that's different and unconstitutional in my humble opinion.

Seriously...

There are political and economic advantages built in to the system for people who team up to take on their lives. If there weren't blatant discrimination involved, there would be no issue.

We, The People are obligated by The US Constitution to either stop giving tax, social insurance, and other advantages to partnerships all together or start recognizing all partnerships equally.

Limiting it to two is discriminatory. I mean, why can't a bi-sexual marry both the man and the woman he/she loves?

Mark

Are you the same Coyote I've come to know and love?
heart-119.gif

umh....maybe?

Then you'll remember I have some close gay friends who I highly respect. You and I discussed them at length on other forums. It isn't gay people I have a problem with, it's the assholes.

oh...I'm not the same Coyote then (I don't think)....maybe you remember Segap who also went by Coyote in places?

Anyway....assholes are assholes regardless of sexual orientation ;)

Yeah, you got it.

Actually, the legalization of abortion had probably less public support than the legalization of gay marriage. Besides the fact that marriage equality is supported by 50% of the population now, most people just realize this issue has no effect on their lives.

Well, no, not really. Frankly, most gay folks I work with, the issue really doesn't come up. I had a boss I worked with for a year and a half and didn't know she was gay. It wasn't anyone's business. She was probably the only boss I've had who wasn't a total asshole.

Probably most teenage girls find sharing a bathroom with a trannie less gross than sharing one with her Dad and teenage brothers.

Since when is being a bible thumping idiot whose mother didn't have an abortion an accomplishment? BUt you guys kept pushing Tebow down our throats.

Are you trying to tell me that there aren't a bunch of Christians and Jews in the media, right now?

I think a lot of you guys would hate even if gays weren't asking for the same things you enjoy. Of course, you homophobes are becoming an ever shrinking minority, only being able to mutter your hate in your own house because you'll get the stink-eye anywhere else.

Forum List

Back