The Homosexual Agenda, The aclu, And Your Children...

We have gone over this before. Homosexuals, like heterosexuals, are people. They want different things. Some want federal recognition of gay marriage. Some just want civil unions. Some gays just don’t care. Another point is that what they want, even if legislated, might not be what they get. Some people to this day do not think that interracial marriage is normal or okay. Yet, interracial marriage is legal. You can’t force people to change their hearts and minds about something being right or wrong just because the government declares it so.

I never had said they are not people. Matter of fact, I have made the point that they are more than once. You're doing nothing but attempting to obfuscate.

What they want, both individually and collectively is the point ... what they actually get or don't is irrelevant.

You're right, we've been over this before; yet, you keep on using the same apples-n-oranged analogy. Race is a hereditary trait. Homosexuality is a behavior.

"You can’t force people to change their hearts and minds about something being right or wrong just because the government declares it so."

Now I want you think REAL hard about this statement and apply it from the other point of view. It is just as true.

Ahh...accepted and declared are very different things.

Gee, I sure didn't call this one. Same shit within the context I used it. Try arguing the issue instead of the semantics.

Perhaps the most dishonest thing ever. Yes it would only help gays...because gays are the only ones being discriminated in this way. That does NOT mean it is a "special law only for gays"...it means it is making them the SAME as straights.

There's not a damned thing dishonest about it. Dishonest would be claiming gays do not ALREADY have EXACTLY the same rights as heterosexuals. A law allowing gays to marry is exclusively beneficial only to them. They make up less than 10% of the population.

How's your argument on abortion? I don't know what the actual percentage of people adamnatly opposed to abortion for any reason is, but I'd venture to say you are pro-choice based on most of your stances.

What's the difference between the minority having its agenda forced on the majority between the two topics? None.

It is not “word games”. It is called vocabulary, logic, grammar, and communication. They are skills and tools that you evidently lack. Without them, you are merely a BS artist.

Ah yes. You mention God again. You never did say whether or not you believe in all of those bizarre sexist things in the New Testament that I pulled from another web site. Do you make sure that the heads of the churchwomen are well covered?

Bullshit. It's word games, and it's dishonest.

That might be a little bit complicated. Why not ask a moderator to judge and ban the loser from the board for a few days.

Neither money nor memberships will be wagered on this site. Any wagers made between members that include any transactions of goods, money, etc will be made in private, outside the public domain of this board, and not with the consent or knowledge of this message board and/or its staff.

Neither money nor memberships will be wagered on this site. Any wagers made between members that include any transactions of goods, money, etc will be made in private, outside the public domain of this board, and not with the consent or knowledge of this message board and/or its staff.

Don't worry GunnyL... it appears we already have our answer, and it's not what he's been claiming either....

Larkinn said:
PS..I'm not a MENSA member, I'm just automatically qualified if I chose to be one.

Don't worry GunnyL... it appears we already have our answer, and it's not what he's been claiming either....

Its not what I've been claiming?

Please quote me where I've said I was in MENSA...you lying piece of shit.

I never had said they are not people. Matter of fact, I have made the point that they are more than once. You're doing nothing but attempting to obfuscate.

Nope. I’m not trying to obfuscate.

What they want, both individually and collectively is the point ... what they actually get or don't is irrelevant.

You seem to have missed my point or you are trying to avoid it. You will find small groups of groups that are trying to do things that are wrong. You will find larger groups of such people trying to do things that are good. Homosexuals, as a whole, are not doing things that are bad. They do not have an evil agenda. Some individual homosexuals may have created groups that are attempting to do bad things. You can find such in any group. “White Pride” groups have segments of violent skinheads.

You're right, we've been over this before; yet, you keep on using the same apples-n-oranged analogy. Race is a hereditary trait. Homosexuality is a behavior.

The relationship is still a choice. Someone may be attracted to people outside his or her race. Likewise, someone may be attracted to people inside his or her own sex. Anyway, if you don’t like the comparison between interracial relationships and homosexual relationships, we can compare interfaith relationships with homosexual relationships. In certain segments of America it used to actually be illegal for people for different religions to get married. As opposed to views held by many homosexuals, I do think that the issue ultimately is choice (choice to wed inside your sex, outside your race, outside your religion. It is a comparison between apples and apples (perhaps big apples and small apples).

"You can’t force people to change their hearts and minds about something being right or wrong just because the government declares it so."

Now I want you think REAL hard about this statement and apply it from the other point of view. It is just as true.

It is a true statement. Some people think that we should have racial segregation. People think that interracial marriage is wrong. Some people think that abortion is wrong. Legislation does not change the hearts of many people but it likely influences their behaviors.

no, they are taught about homosexuality being the norm, THAT is the problem.

Then they are being lied to. Something that is not the norm is not necessarily good or bad. Yet, I do believe that homosexuality is outside the norm. Anyway, I also think that children are being educated about sex at too young an age. I think that we can agree on that, and that privatization and vouchers are good ideas.

Hey, Pale Rider. You said that you follow the ethics of the Bible (You turn to the Bible as an authority) but you never responded to my post. Do you make sure that women should submit to their husbands? Do you reprimand them if they wear decorative jewelry? Since the Bible says so, you must also believe that men should leave widows in need because their rewards will arrive as an answer to prayer. You make sure that women conceal their heads.

There's not a damned thing dishonest about it. Dishonest would be claiming gays do not ALREADY have EXACTLY the same rights as heterosexuals. A law allowing gays to marry is exclusively beneficial only to them. They make up less than 10% of the population.

[/ QUOTE] GAYS do NOT have all the same rights as hetros, they are not allowed to marry. That is discrimionation. Not only regarding the word marraige, but the fact that they are refused certain Legal rights that only marriage can offer. If those laws were changed, that would be a different story.

Hey, Pale Rider. You said that you follow the ethics of the Bible (You turn to the Bible as an authority) but you never responded to my post. Do you make sure that women should submit to their husbands? Do you reprimand them if they wear decorative jewelry? Since the Bible says so, you must also believe that men should leave widows in need because their rewards will arrive as an answer to prayer. You make sure that women conceal their heads.

That's not what this thread is about. If you want to debate the above topic, start another thread about it and I'll be glad to debate you.

Its not what I've been claiming?

Please quote me where I've said I was in MENSA...you lying piece of shit.

Whatever... no matter how you slice it, you're a fraud and an equivocator.

You don't debate... you troll around the board being a fucking pain to most all here that talk intelligently. Your total repituare is 99% sass and bullshit.

Whatever... no matter how you slice it, you're a fraud and an equivocator.

You don't debate... you troll around the board being a fucking pain to most all here that talk intelligently. Your total repituare is 99% sass and bullshit.

Not really... he kicks butt on a regular basis. But I can see where that would annoy you.

Forum List

Back