The homosexual agenda for america

He was a closet gay when he first got here. Now he's a flaming fucking queer.

You gay lovers have to seriously make up your damn minds, people like the Bass who support traditional family values, the Bible and are against the homosexual lifestyle are either closet gays or anti-gay hatemongers in your eyes, but logically cannot be both so which one is it? If the Bass is a flaming queer to you, that makes you a hypocrite. Forget it, no one has time to address your overtly childish stupidity Edith, now go and bug Archie.

:eusa_whistle:

From a European perspective I find it verry funny in a pathetic sort of way, but if the daft twat did not have his homophobia to give meaning to his sad life, someone else would be cutting the cord.

He's angry because the price of KY Jelly has just increased!

Are you Bass-bashers attacking the Bass because he refuses to give up his butt to fags and refuses to take your butts when you offer it?

Nah. Just can't stomach self-righteous cultist bigots.

You gay lovers have to seriously make up your damn minds, people like the Bass who support traditional family values, the Bible and are against the homosexual lifestyle are either closet gays or anti-gay hatemongers in your eyes, but logically cannot be both so which one is it? If the Bass is a flaming queer to you, that makes you a hypocrite. Forget it, no one has time to address your overtly childish stupidity Edith, now go and bug Archie.

I think it helps when you start a thread that you have a point to make other then "I hate them queers!!!":cuckoo:

My head hurts.

Those three words are more productive than this entire thread, and that's sad.

I think it helps when you start a thread that you have a point to make other then "I hate them queers!!!":cuckoo:

The point of the thread poindexter was that the Bass hates the actions of gays who try to force acceptance onto people and that its wrong for judges to rule against private organizations who don't accept the gay agenda. This is not about hating gays.

The point of the thread poindexter was that the Bass hates the actions of gays who try to force acceptance onto people and that its wrong for judges to rule against private organizations who don't accept the gay agenda. This is not about hating gays.

And yet here's you and your fellow cult members trying to force acceptance of YOUR ideals onto others. What a fucking bigot you are! Stick your Christian fundamentalism up that well lubed arse of yours!

Are you Bass-bashers attacking the Bass because he refuses to give up his butt to fags and refuses to take your butts when you offer it?

Being against the government and people who wish to force private organizations to do things that run contrary to the values and rules of said organizations is not being bigoted nor being a cultist.

And yet here's you and your fellow cult members trying to force acceptance of YOUR ideals onto others. What a fucking bigot you are! Stick your Christian fundamentalism up that well lubed arse of yours!

The Bass isn't forcing acceptance of anything, he simply states what the Bible says and if people rejected they have a reward coming and people accept it they'll a reward also, but the former is not an award they will like.

Being against the government and people who wish to force private organizations to do things that run contrary to the values and rules of said organizations is not being bigoted nor being a cultist.

You belong to a religious cultist organisation. Bigotry shines through almost every post you make. Ergo, you are a bigoted cultist.

I think the wassocks fetid mind set, actually feeds off being insulted in the usual way, it validates his imbecilic belief that he is Christian crusader who's destiny is to defend the publics morals.

The price of K-Y:eusa_angel:funny but inaccurate, his penis is as redundant as what little brain he has left.

Last edited:

You belong to a religious cultist organisation. Bigotry shines through almost every post you make. Ergo, you are a bigoted cultist.

Cults and cultists normally follow after a cult leader, but members of the church of Christ follow Christ, the founder of the Church of Christ, we are no cult.

It was 4am when you posted this, dipshit.. And the only thing on YOUR mind is men doing other men.

It's 6am now, and the only thing on your mind is STILL men doing other men.

What's wrong with this picture?

He's not a closet-gay. He just thinks he's better then them.

Usually it takes an issue or an event for most people start harping about it.

With "The Bass" he just thinks of all of the evil in the world and he doesn't like it....and thinks being a stuck up asshole will change it.

I find interesting that supporters of the gay pride always try to insult or diminish those that oppose it by implying the opposition themselves are gay because they innately know that it is something that is less than

With "The Bass" he just thinks of all of the evil in the world and he doesn't like it....and thinks being a stuck up asshole will change it.

I find interesting that supporters of the gay pride always try to insult or diminish those that oppose it by implying the opposition themselves are gay because they innately know that it is something that is less than

Who's a supporter of "gay pride"? If you're insinuating that I am, I suggest you know your audience before making such claims..

No clue how that came about. Because that's never the case. Never.

Cults and cultists normally follow after a cult leader, but members of the church of Christ follow Christ, the founder of the Church of Christ, we are no cult.

There is a well known acronym for cults:

C. Claim to be the only true Christians
U. Unorthodox extra-biblical revelation
L. Lying leaders (History/Doctrine)
T. THE Way (Salvation is found only in their organisation)
S. Salvation by works (obedience to ordinances such as baptism)

Now let's see. The Church of Christ DOES:

1. Claim to be the Only True Christians
2. Lie about their history, by claiming that they can trace their roots to the day of Pentecost in the second chapter of Acts. They also mislead people about some of their doctrines, by not telling prospective members what they really believe up front.
3. Claim they are the one and only true "Body of Christ." No one goes to the Father outside of their denomination!
4. Say their salvation occurs the moment they "DO" their part and get baptized. And you must recognise that it is the baptism that remits your sins, or it is of no effect!

I'll let you off the second as the C of C doesn't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But four out of five! I would say that definitely puts the C of C into the realms of a cult!

Who's a supporter of "gay pride"? If you're insinuating that I am, I suggest you know your audience before making such claims..

so what is your stand the do you support gay pride or the gay agenda or do you not ..you seem confused

so what is your stand the do you support gay pride or the gay agenda or do you not ..you seem confused

I am proud to be an American.

I am proud to be a retired Naval Officer.

I am proud to be a woman.

I am proud to be a college graduate.

I am proud to be gay.

I am proud to be a parent.

And my agenda is to have the same legal benefits, rights, protections, privileges, and responsibilities as any other law-abiding, tax-paying citizen.

America has gotten the reputation of being the Same Sex nation wouldn't our forefathers be proud.

I am proud to be an American.

I am proud to be a retired Naval Officer.

I am proud to be a woman.

I am proud to be a college graduate.

I am proud to be gay.

I am proud to be a parent.

And my agenda is to have the same legal benefits, rights, protections, privileges, and responsibilities as any other law-abiding, tax-paying citizen.

I was not asking you and you do have all the rights of a citizen however those rights do not include marrying the same sex

Last edited:
From a European perspective I find it verry funny in a pathetic sort of way, but if the daft twat did not have his homophobia to give meaning to his sad life, someone else would be cutting the cord.

Personally I have no interest in your orifice you addle brained twerp.

You see Charlie as an athiest, I like having people like you around, it amuses the Zeebub

Last edited:

Forum List

Back