The Holocaust: Where Are All of the Bodies??

I was born during WW2. I have met and talked with two differant US soldiers that were helped liberate two differant death camps. Had someone dared to tell them that the Holocaust was a lie, they would have eaten a knuckle sandwich, even when these men were past 70. They both were choked up and angry when talking about it. They never spoke to me about the fighting they had seen, which was major, from what their families stated, but I once commented about the assholes that were denying the Holocaust, and listened for over 1/2 hour to angry and horrified men, two men of supreme courage, as they described what they had seen.

There was a horrible atrocity in Germany during WW2. And we are now seeing the same demons on the loose in Iraq and Syria.

Nice job trivializing the Holocaust.

How do you breath? I mean, you're too fucking stupid to grasp that PC is slamming the leftist fucks like Penelope who are JOOOOO hating holocaust deniers. As dumb as you are, it's amazing that you have enough brain function for autonomous processes.

Wrong again dummy. She obviously trivializes the Holocaust to make some petty ideological/political remarks that have no relevance to the Holocaust of any kind. The author of the OP is evil and manipulative.......you are simply dim witted.

I was born during WW2. I have met and talked with two differant US soldiers that were helped liberate two differant death camps. Had someone dared to tell them that the Holocaust was a lie, they would have eaten a knuckle sandwich, even when these men were past 70. They both were choked up and angry when talking about it. They never spoke to me about the fighting they had seen, which was major, from what their families stated, but I once commented about the assholes that were denying the Holocaust, and listened for over 1/2 hour to angry and horrified men, two men of supreme courage, as they described what they had seen.

There was a horrible atrocity in Germany during WW2. And we are now seeing the same demons on the loose in Iraq and Syria.

There are German Nazis in Iraq and Syria? Just kidding.

Has anyone ever heard of the Leuchter Report? I was talking about this issue in another forum a few months ago and someone PMed me and asked if I had ever read it. I haven't but wonder if anyone else has.

How do you breath? I mean, you're too fucking stupid to grasp that PC is slamming the leftist fucks like Penelope who are JOOOOO hating holocaust deniers. As dumb as you are, it's amazing that you have enough brain function for autonomous processes.

Wrong again dummy. She obviously trivializes the Holocaust to make some petty ideological/political remarks that have no relevance to the Holocaust of any kind. The author of the OP is evil and manipulative.......you are simply dim witted.

Hey dope. Take your meds yet?

There are German Nazis in Iraq and Syria? Just kidding.

Has anyone ever heard of the Leuchter Report? I was talking about this issue in another forum a few months ago and someone PMed me and asked if I had ever read it. I haven't but wonder if anyone else has.

Hey dope. Take your meds yet?

If it's the same shit you take I'd rather not be quite that stupid today......thanks all the same.

Lets remember Zionism was created in Russian due to the Russian Pogroms,
which is why the Zion Mule Corp. joined Britain in 1917 in fighting the Ottomans (before Hitler).
Of course the pogroms in Russia seen the rise of Lenin, and the revolution. Adolf didn't seek to get an empire, he was given on at the peace treaty between Gemany and Russia after WWI.

Penelope, your phrasing and cadence is very strange. Do you use a translation program to translate Farsi to English?

I never could understand why so many American's feel the need to rabidly defend the Holohoax myth?

The alleged event took place in a foreign land to non American's.

Yet, most of our citizens act like it's somehow patriotic to believe in this preposterous fantasy story. ........ :cool:

which is why the Zion Mule Corp. joined Britain in 1917 in fighting the Ottomans (before Hitler).
Of course the pogroms in Russia seen the rise of Lenin, and the revolution. Adolf didn't seek to get an empire, he was given on at the peace treaty between Gemany and Russia after WWI.

Penelope, your phrasing and cadence is very strange. Do you use a translation program to translate Farsi to English?

Ha Ha, I'm not Iranian, but if I were I'd have no problem telling you. I wrote what I wrote. Zionism was created not because of Hitler, but due to the anti Jewism in all of Europe esp. the soviet union , where most Jews were in that day, and the Jews caused the Russia revolution. Who do you think was at the treaty between Germany and the soviet Union after WWI? Look it up
called the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk.

Ha Ha, I'm not Iranian, but if I were I'd have no problem telling you.

You're clearly not a native English speaker. Further, liars for Allah are known to lie - so it would be of little surprise for an Internet Jihadist to pretend to be something he is not.

I wrote what I wrote. Zionism was created not because of Hitler, but due to the anti Jewism in all of Europe esp. the soviet union , where most Jews were in that day, and the Jews caused the Russia revolution. Who do you think was at the treaty between Germany and the soviet Union after WWI? Look it up

So, you repeat absurd Muslim antisemitism, while pretending that you are not a Muzzie Beast. No, Lenin was not a Jew, nor was Stalin.

I never could understand why so many American's feel the need to rabidly defend the Holohoax myth?

The alleged event took place in a foreign land to non American's.

Yet, most of our citizens act like it's somehow patriotic to believe in this preposterous fantasy story.

Yet you'll believe the fantasy that Mohammed was more than just an ordinary man that spent too much time min the desert sun and the Koran is more than the ravings of a sunstroke victim.

You're clearly not a native English speaker. Further, liars for Allah are known to lie - so it would be of little surprise for an Internet Jihadist to pretend to be something he is not.

I wrote what I wrote. Zionism was created not because of Hitler, but due to the anti Jewism in all of Europe esp. the soviet union , where most Jews were in that day, and the Jews caused the Russia revolution. Who do you think was at the treaty between Germany and the soviet Union after WWI? Look it up

So, you repeat absurd Muslim antisemitism, while pretending that you are not a Muzzie Beast. No, Lenin was not a Jew, nor was Stalin.

More of the Zionist mantra. Muzzie Beast, another made up term by Zionist. Yes , Lenin was a Jew and also Stalin had jewish ancestry. Look it up. PS: insulting me will not intimidate me, just so you know.

That you are illiterate is clear.

Read the second line of the OP - shit fer brains.

Oh look, she almost mentions the Holocaust in the OP.

More of the Zionist mantra. Muzzie Beast, another made up term by Zionist. Yes , Lenin was a Jew and also Stalin had jewish ancestry. Look it up. PS: insulting me will not intimidate me, just so you know.

Why are you arguing about the Holocaust on a thread based on an OP that has nothing to do with the Holocaust?

More of the Zionist mantra.

In 1890, Zionism was real.

It isn't 1890 anymore.

Muzzie Beast, another made up term by Zionist.

Actually, that is a term I coined myself. Westerners who are literate and well read might grasp what inspired it.

Yes , Lenin was a Jew and also Stalin had jewish ancestry. Look it up. PS: insulting me will not intimidate me, just so you know.

You are mentally retarded. Another Iranian thinking you can spread shit.

Stalin was in Catholic seminary.

Lenin a Jew - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - what a fucktard you are, Muzzie Beast.

More of the Zionist mantra.

In 1890, Zionism was real.

It isn't 1890 anymore.

Muzzie Beast, another made up term by Zionist.

Actually, that is a term I coined myself. Westerners who are literate and well read might grasp what inspired it.

Yes , Lenin was a Jew and also Stalin had jewish ancestry. Look it up. PS: insulting me will not intimidate me, just so you know.

You are mentally retarded. Another Iranian thinking you can spread shit.

Stalin was in Catholic seminary.

Lenin a Jew - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - what a fucktard you are, Muzzie Beast.

Lenin was a jew get over it. Stalin there is some debate about. I don't care where he went to school or church, it doesn't matter, as Jews were always trying to hide their identity.

You are spot on.

Forum List

Back