The history of the Jews and God---

Even if what is called The Bible seems like a novel, because of translation errors & deliberate falsifications, & failure to study it's depth, meanings & symbology, There is other evidence to assist in reaching a True verdict.
The 20th Century book, HUMAN DESTINY by Le Compt Du Noy is the best summary of the matter. It explores the facts regarding "evolution" with simple clarity & proves that creating Earth and life thereon was a deliberate process enhanced by deliberate changes that moved things along;
Without reading the book, I will call it bullshit. The earth etc were not created by any silly god. There is no evidence of that regardless what the author "proves".
And, that the Creations of the Families of Earth have been an essential part of the Intent of the creation.
Wrong again. It us without doubt by science, evolution is responsible for every living thing every been. Youre silly God could not have created anything with scientific evidence like that.
Adam, Noah, Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Yacob & his often brats are part of (to us) a long term Creation/Evolution
Thats the same assumption it was all done by a creator. There's no evidence those people ever existed other your 2000 novel. In fact, the same for your jesus. I mean irrefutable evidence, not a deluded opinion.
where the ultimate goal is a universe filled with happy, productive, loving, beautiful, people who are like the Creator.
The huge volumes of wars fought over religion and even the numerous slaughters and genocides in the old testament confirm his attempt happy, loving and beautiful people has completely failed.
Would like to forward that information to him and get his response. After all, you are all supposed to be in contact with him.
And who knows what comes after that?
Absolutely nothing but death.

How arrogant are you to think you have unique access to eternity because you believe in a ghost?
That attitude is what attracts criticism to religion and reduces its credibility it never had.

And the point you were trying to make was---?
:)-
the point is that there were no actual RECORDS
-----the birth order and age of the persons mentioned in the bible is very questionable----including the lineage of-----that YESHUA guy that you try,
desperately to attach to david. ------the rapist of
arabia paid to have a lineage CREATED linking him to
ISHMAEL----son of Abraham

-----the birth order and age of the persons mentioned in the bible is very questionable----including the lineage of----
You speak of the bible as if it is one book, it is not.

There are 80 books in the King James Bible; 39 in the Old Testament, 14 in the Apocrypha, and 27 in the New Testament.
The Old Testament is the original Hebrew Bible, the sacred scriptures of the Jewish faith, written at different times between about 1200 and 165 BC. The New Testament books were written by Christians in the first century AD.

Scholars in the first half of the 20th century came to the conclusion that the Yahwist was produced in the monarchic period, specifically at the court of Solomon, 10th century BC, and the Priestly work in the middle of the 5th century BC
Book of Genesis - Wikipedia

The books in the KJV were written by different people at different times.
The books are not intended to follow a chronological order.
You get out of each Book what there is independently from the rest.

There is one theme that is woven through out. Love one another as you would want to be loved.

Some portions of the Bible were intended to be a guide on how to live their/our lives. The term stranger is referenced 128 times.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 14:7 KJV) For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Irosie91, you need to have a more open mind, I believe the forest has clouded your view, look for the good in things.

Last edited:
-----the birth order and age of the persons mentioned in the bible is very questionable----including the lineage of-----that YESHUA guy that you try,
desperately to attach to david. ------the rapist of
arabia paid to have a lineage CREATED linking him to
ISHMAEL----son of Abraham
Is that what the Jews say?

Jews say that Ishmael is the son of Abraham and that Arabs are descended from him. The only time we care about lineage in other religions is mostly what Xtians are trying to dismiss Judaism by mistranslating verses out of context and claim the their guy fulfills the requirements for the Messiah. They can't have it both ways, the his father was God and that he is descended from David...

Jews say that Ishmael is the son of Abraham and that Arabs are descended from him. The only time we care about lineage in other religions is mostly what Xtians are trying to dismiss Judaism by mistranslating verses out of context and claim the their guy fulfills the requirements for the Messiah. They can't have it both ways, the his father was God and that he is descended from David...
I know that Abraham had sons with Hagar and Keturah so why attack Muhammad? That's what's going on with Rosie.

I know that Abraham had sons with Hagar and Keturah so why attack Muhammad? That's what's going on with Rosie.
Not sure. We never really cared about the claims to Muhammad's lineage because it does not affect us.

Those comments are not different from your usual
daily comments on Judaism and Christianity,
so if you consider that an attack...don't ask.

The initial response of the Jews in Arabia was laughter,
what followed shortly is screamed all over the world
during Islamist incitement - Khaybar, Khaybar...

Arabs can't be authentic Ishmaelites,
or claim their collective origin from Avraham Avinu A"H,
while at the same time deny the heritage of Mosheh Rabbenu A"H.

Last edited:
"DA JOOOS"? jewish opinion is very unlike
muslim opinion. Jewish opinion is subject to
incessant examination----even the talmud (I use
the word "talmud" to describe analysis of the law)
is a work IN PROGRESS.

You speak of the bible as if it is one book, it is not.

There are 80 books in the King James Bible; 39 in the Old Testament, 14 in the Apocrypha, and 27 in the New Testament.
The Old Testament is the original Hebrew Bible, the sacred scriptures of the Jewish faith, written at different times between about 1200 and 165 BC. The New Testament books were written by Christians in the first century AD.

Scholars in the first half of the 20th century came to the conclusion that the Yahwist was produced in the monarchic period, specifically at the court of Solomon, 10th century BC, and the Priestly work in the middle of the 5th century BC
Book of Genesis - Wikipedia

The books in the KJV were written by different people at different times.
The books are not intended to follow a chronological order.
You get out of each Book what there is independently from the rest.

There is one theme that is woven through out. Love one another as you would want to be loved.

Some portions of the Bible were intended to be a guide on how to live their/our lives. The term stranger is referenced 128 times.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 14:7 KJV) For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Irosie91, you need to have a more open mind, I believe the forest has clouded your view, look for the good in things.

why do you post up random cut and paste things?
We were discussing birth records

why do you post up random cut and paste things?
We were discussing birth records
Forgive me for my intrusion.
In post #392 rylah posted:
Those comments are not different from your usual
daily comments on Judaism and Christianity,
so if you consider that an attack...don't ask.

In post 393 Irosie91 posted“"DA JOOOS"? jewish opinion is very unlike muslim opinion. Jewish opinion is subject toincessant examination----even the talmud (I use the word "talmud" to describe analysis of the law) is a work IN PROGRESS.
bye :)-

Not sure. We never really cared about the claims to Muhammad's lineage because it does not affect us.
The Jewish family tree
.Here is the linage from Noah to Rachel to Joseph
(Gen 5:28 KJV) And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
(Gen 5:29 KJV) And he called his name Noah
(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem
(Gen 10:21 KJV) Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber
(Gen 10:25 KJV) And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg;
(Gen 11:18 KJV) And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
(Gen 11:20 KJV) And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
(Gen 11:22 KJV) And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
(Gen 22:20 KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;
(Gen 22:21 KJV) Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,
(Gen 22:22 KJV) And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel.
(Gen 22:23 KJV) And Bethuel begat Rebekah
(Gen 24:29 KJV) And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban.
(Gen 29:16 KJV) And Laban had two daughters.,.and the name of the younger was Rachel
(Gen 30:25 KJV) And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph.
In the Book of Exodus, Amram is the husband of Jochebed and father of Aaron, Moses and Miriam.
According to the Torah, the tribe is named after Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob (also called Israel). Levi had three sons: Gershon, Kohath, and Merari (Genesis 46:11). Kohath's son Amram was the father of Miriam, Aaron and Moses.
Joseph ruled over Egypt and all the Jews moved to Egypt, leaving everything behind

Does anyone here know who Joseph was-
No animosity intended or implied
Just curious, so I ask?

"DA JOOOS"? jewish opinion is very unlike
muslim opinion. Jewish opinion is subject to
incessant examination----
Jews are a people with linage. Muslims could be anyone, it represents a common belief in a faith.
Some Jews have no faith but still the call themselves Jews.

The Jewish family tree
.Here is the linage from Noah to Rachel to Joseph
(Gen 5:28 KJV) And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
(Gen 5:29 KJV) And he called his name Noah
(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem
(Gen 10:21 KJV) Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber
(Gen 10:25 KJV) And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg;
(Gen 11:18 KJV) And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
(Gen 11:20 KJV) And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
(Gen 11:22 KJV) And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
(Gen 22:20 KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;
(Gen 22:21 KJV) Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,
(Gen 22:22 KJV) And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel.
(Gen 22:23 KJV) And Bethuel begat Rebekah
(Gen 24:29 KJV) And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban.
(Gen 29:16 KJV) And Laban had two daughters.,.and the name of the younger was Rachel
(Gen 30:25 KJV) And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph.
In the Book of Exodus, Amram is the husband of Jochebed and father of Aaron, Moses and Miriam.
According to the Torah, the tribe is named after Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob (also called Israel). Levi had three sons: Gershon, Kohath, and Merari (Genesis 46:11). Kohath's son Amram was the father of Miriam, Aaron and Moses.
Joseph ruled over Egypt and all the Jews moved to Egypt, leaving everything behind

Does anyone here know who Joseph was-
No animosity intended or implied
Just curious, so I ask?
Joseph was one of the son of Israel (Jacob).

Rosie sure cares.
are you SURE that rosie "cares". The claim that
muslims made about MUHUMMAD is that he,
in particular, is descended from the person
Ishmael, son of Hagar and Abraham <<< silly
stuff----kinda like Romulus and Remus <<< does
not bother me at all.

Forum List

Back