The Hill: "Not My Presidents Day" strorming national front

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Tens of thousands of protesters are expected to attend demonstrations across the country to rally against President Trump on President’s Day.

Protesters have used the federal holiday to organize “Not my Presidents Day” rallies in major cities, following several weekends of organized protests against the new president.

Rallies are scheduled to take place in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, among other cities. More than 47,000 people on Facebook have said they would attend a rally in New York City, and tens of thousands of others have said they will attend other rallies nationwide.

The rallies are expected to be peaceful demonstrations held to target Trump and his administration’s policies, according to the descriptions on several Facebook events.

“Donald Trump stands against the progress we have worked hard to enact,” the descriptions read. “He does not represent our interests. He was voted in by a minority of the American public but governs as if there's no resistance. But there is — and on February 20th, we will honor previous presidents by exercising our constitutional right to assemble and peacefully protest everything Donald Trump stands for.”

Thousands expected to attend 'Not My Presidents Day' rallies across the country

Tens of thousands of protesters are expected to attend demonstrations across the country to rally against President Trump on President’s Day.

Protesters have used the federal holiday to organize “Not my Presidents Day” rallies in major cities, following several weekends of organized protests against the new president.

Rallies are scheduled to take place in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, among other cities. More than 47,000 people on Facebook have said they would attend a rally in New York City, and tens of thousands of others have said they will attend other rallies nationwide.

The rallies are expected to be peaceful demonstrations held to target Trump and his administration’s policies, according to the descriptions on several Facebook events.

“Donald Trump stands against the progress we have worked hard to enact,” the descriptions read. “He does not represent our interests. He was voted in by a minority of the American public but governs as if there's no resistance. But there is — and on February 20th, we will honor previous presidents by exercising our constitutional right to assemble and peacefully protest everything Donald Trump stands for.”

great spelling on that subject line Johnny

If he's not your president, then move to a country that has your president.

I suggest North Korea for you.

Protest all you want but like with Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama Trump is the United States of America President seeing he did what every President before him did and won the Electoral College...

If he's not your president, then move to a country that has your president.

I suggest North Korea for you.

No thanks, I'm gonna watch Trump's treason trial on Comcast

The day Trump is arrested and brought to trial for treason is the same day Obama and Bush face trial which is never except in the mental midget dreams...

Forum List

Back