The High Water Mark of Marxist Governments

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Mass murder. They all do it. The ones that haven't will at some point.
Cambodia experienced it in the 1970's when 1/3 of the population was murdered by the government. Around 3 million people.

First step was empty the cities and move everyone to the rural areas.
Second step was to destroy all farm equipment.
Third step was to order rice production to be quadrupled.

Then anyone a potential threat to the government is dealt with. Educated, you're a threat. Wear glasses, it means you can read so you're a threat. Someone said your name, you're a threat.

First step was to send you to a prison so they could learn who you knew so they too could be rounded up. This is the prison outside Phnom Penh. It was originally a school. You can sense evil in this place.
image.jpeg

Here's your holding cell.
image.jpeg

Here's the prison rules.
image.jpeg

This is where they tortured you two or three times a day, tied down, electrical shocks and beatings. Remember rule 6.
image.jpeg

Another method was to hang you by your feet and lower your head into the pot filled with human crap.
image.jpeg

When they were done with you they sent you to one of the killing fields. The craters are from excavations made attempting to guesstimate how many dead are here.

image.jpeg

Don't want children to grow up and take revenge later. Babies and children were grabbed by the ankles and swung into the tree.

image.jpeg

Too much screaming.

image.jpeg

When you walk around you need to watch your step. You don't know who last nights rains unburied.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
This is funny.

What is a marxist government? Oh'yess cuba, USSR, and Maos China. What do they all have in common?
1. Little reguard for the political freedom of the people. Is this something occurring in western Europe? Fuck no, in fact western europe has the most political freedom on this planet. Strike one against you idiot!
2. Low quality of living and standards. The countries that are social democracies have the highest Strike two against the idiot posting this trash.

Because I want regulations and to help the common man doesn't make me a fucking marxist. I'll fight you until my last breath if you said it to my face.

Just like with Pol Pot regime, the current conservative hatred of intellectualism is overwhelming.

They hate teachers.

They hate colleges.

They _really_ hate scientists.

So, the point we take from this thread is that Weatherman would fit in very well with the Pol Pot regime.

Just like with Pol Pot regime, the current conservative hatred of intellectualism is overwhelming.

They hate teachers.

They hate colleges.

So, the point we take from this thread is that Weatherman would fit in very well with the Pol Pot regime.

Intellectual commies.........who shouldn't embrace them? LOL!!!!

Mass murder. They all do it. The ones that haven't will at some point.
Cambodia experienced it in the 1970's when 1/3 of the population was murdered by the government. Around 3 million people.

First step was empty the cities and move everyone to the rural areas.
Second step was to destroy all farm equipment.
Third step was to order rice production to be quadrupled.

Then anyone a potential threat to the government is dealt with. Educated, you're a threat. Wear glasses, it means you can read so you're a threat. Someone said your name, you're a threat.

First step was to send you to a prison so they could learn who you knew so they too could be rounded up. This is the prison outside Phnom Penh. It was originally a school. You can sense evil in this place.
View attachment 173878

Here's your holding cell.
View attachment 173881

Here's the prison rules.
View attachment 173882

This is where they tortured you two or three times a day, tied down, electrical shocks and beatings. Remember rule 6.
View attachment 173879

Another method was to hang you by your feet and lower your head into the pot filled with human crap.
View attachment 173883

When they were done with you they sent you to one of the killing fields. The craters are from excavations made attempting to guesstimate how many dead are here.

View attachment 173874

Don't want children to grow up and take revenge later. Babies and children were grabbed by the ankles and swung into the tree.

View attachment 173875

Too much screaming.

View attachment 173877

When you walk around you need to watch your step. You don't know who last nights rains unburied.
View attachment 173876
---------------------------------------------------------- Legally installed Governments have killed the most people throughout recorded history . As example . look at the numbers of people killed , murdered by Government in just the 20th Century .

Last edited:

They hate teachers.

They hate colleges.

Yes, my scientific superiors are saying people must call men women and women men simply based upon a person's whim that day, it is OK for old men to go into bathrooms with little girls, and baby killing is a goal worthy of praise.

This is funny.

What is a marxist government? Oh'yess cuba, USSR, and Maos China. What do they all have in common?
1. Little reguard for the political freedom of the people. Is this something occurring in western Europe? Fuck no, in fact western europe has the most political freedom on this planet. Strike one against you idiot!
2. Low quality of living and standards. The countries that are social democracies have the highest Strike two against the idiot posting this trash.

Because I want regulations and to help the common man doesn't make me a fucking marxist. I'll fight you until my last breath if you said it to my face.
in fact western europe has the most political freedom on this planet.

France's burqa ban upheld by human rights court

Germany, Like France, Questions Place of Islamic Veils in Its Society

Figures you'd defend people who started two world wars.

Forum List

Back