The Herman Cain Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bass v 2.0, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    mark block americans for prosperity perry The Herman Cain Conspiracy | News One

The interesting thing is that those idiots on the right who complain about a possible "liberal" conspiracy against Cain and or liberals cheering about Cain stepping down is that they are not attacking their fellow rightwingers for abandoning Cain for Gingrich. if they were really behind Cain and really behind a black Republican winning they would have stuck with him regardless, it shows just how serious they were about really supporting a Black Republican candidate. They withdraw their support from one cheater only to throw it behind another cheater, very smart, :rolleyes: . Say what you want about Cain but he was very loyal to a party that showed him token loyalty.

2. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,890
    Very, very, very weak attempt, troll.

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,978
  4. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    et tu Bass, et tu

So your shitting on the Reps b/c they didn't keep backing Cain after it turns out he likes to sexually harass employees and other women under his control?

pathetic

so are you happy Cains out?

5. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Shut up retard, the dorks in your party pretended to like Cain, just as they do with every token black Republican but leave them high and dry when the going gets tough. That's why i switched my party affiliation from Republican to Independent, they use blacks only for the good of the party to make the party look good, not because they are genuinely for black people. Cain isn't a dummy, he knew this and or should have known, he willfully went on with it now the price paid isn't a failed campaign, but his marriage.

6. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,162
    I'm happy this perve is out of the race! Yesterday was a good day!!! YAY!

7. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    The irony you dummy is that the Repubitards are throwing their support behind another cheater, Gingrich. If cheating is cheating and wrong and wrong why throw support behind another cheater? Are you insinuating that Gingrich is somehow morally superior to Cain? is you party insinuating that a white cheater is better than a black cheater? I don't care either way, your party, your candidates.

8. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    I wanted him out, but not for the reasons why he's getting out, whatever morally failings he had, Cain was not politically able and qualified to lead this country, not when he's putting Muslims, calling blacks brainwashed and reveling in being a tool for the Koch Brothers.

9. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,162
    I will say I'm angry with the republican party as 95 percent of it sure as hell isn't like me. Most republicans have attacked me just as hard as the leftist and they supported Cain. Cain was the one that fucked up and what fucked him was the charges of Sexual harassment. In the future we will likely lower our standards and that will start the slow decline into the crapper.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  10. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    I haven't spoken jive in a long time, so please try to use proper English from now on.
    Thanks.

I'm not a rep, just to be clear.

I liked Cain and he had my support along with Paul. but he turned out to be a criminal.

There's the rub. Cains acts were criminal [sexual harassment]. Newts acts were not criminal, just cruel and tasteless.

And please keep in mind, a man cheating on his wife is OK with the left. so please don't go looking for the moral high ground, b/c you don't have any.