Ron Paul, HEART ATTACK!!!

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
No No No, not Ron Paul ya knuckleheads, the Jews!!! The Jews are having a stroke...

Jewish GOP group: Ron Paul too extreme for our forum - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

...over Ron Paul telling em that Israel is cut off military/foreign aid if he takes POTUS. Boy oh boy how the freakin tune changes when the welfare is threatened to be axed! The Jews Hebrew cousins of old knew the Lord God's name as Jehovah Of Armies(JOA). The modern Israelis of today know that name quite well but they spell it... UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MILITARY. If by a miracle Ron Paul wins the POTUS the golden calf goes out the window. In it's place will be a splendid 600 foot tall .999 golden statue of Lady Liberty they erect so they can WORSHIP IT WITH E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G T-H-E-Y G-O-T!!!
Just amazing how a people/society start to appreciate the handouts they get when that handout is curtailed for a while!

^ Oh i dont know dipshit, maybe its because Israel is the one true ally we have in the entire middle east? Im an atheist, so i dont give two shits about anyones fucking religion, but the Israelis are my peeps and we should definitely give them money.

I like the fact that Israel can do dirty jobs over there that the US cant really do. Im comforted knowing that the moment Iran gets a weapons grade nuclear powerplant online, Israel is going to bomb the living fuck out of it. I also like that the hateful muslims arent capable of eradicating the jew infidels, so they just have to put up with it. Those violent muslims deserve misery anywhere can get it, and the presence of the jews in their region is definitely a source of pain for them.

Last edited:
^ Oh i dont know dipshit, maybe its because Israel is the one true ally we have in the entire middle east? Im an atheist, so i dont give two shits about anyones fucking religion, but the Israelis are my peeps and we should definitely give them money.

I like the fact that Israel can do dirty jobs over there that the US cant really do. Im comforted knowing that the moment Iran gets a weapons grade nuclear powerplant online, Israel is going to bomb the living fuck out of it. I also like that the hateful muslims arent capable of eradicating the jew infidels, so they just have to put up with it. Those violent muslims deserve misery anywhere can get it, and the presence of the jews in their region is definitely a source of pain for them.
Brainwashed much ?
Fuck IsNtReal.

But that's the problem. Before Israel was established, the Arabs were just a bunch of tribes with different flags.... Now they have a common enemy, which by extention becomes us.

The reality is that Israel is ultimately doomed by Demographics. At some point, Arabs will become the majority. The only thing that buys them time is a two-state solution.

Israel has plenty of Nukes and a Modern Military, they don't need us to hold their hand.

BBM..Was that so hard for anyone to figure out?

No No No, not Ron Paul ya knuckleheads, the Jews!!! !

Paul said in a November debate that America should have less involvement in Israel's affairs, saying "they're quite capable of taking care of themselves." The United States sends roughly $3 billion to Israel in military assistance every year; Paul opposes all U.S. foreign aid. He is also on record as opposing aiding Israel in a military action against Iran.

The zionists position is correct.

The Constitution is clear, US Taxpayers must financially support Israel. American GI's must take bullets for the Israelites.

David Ben Gurion
Founding Father
David%20Ben-Gurion.jpg

Forum List

Back