The Hammer

This is old news.

Of course, Ears was spying on Trump. These are the real crimes and misdemeanors. However, O and friends are above the law. Nothing will be done in our banana republic.

The real crime is that our government is still spying on its citizens as a whole, and had been long before Obama sat in the White House.

But everything comes down to party politics, that way we fight against each other instead of against the powers doing these things.
The real question is why? Don't these men and women realize they grew up in the same nation as us all? No matter the circumstances. For anything we say to each other, things could be worse. At times we seem to only put words into our national inheritance. Arguing over what are improvements when the foundation holding it up is rotting it out. It seems the first thing to go with many of these people is their sense of humor. That without them everything would crumble. That the piece of pie we are allowed to have out of the whole is by their generosity. And we better not put ripples into the waters.

Oh God. Not The Dupe.

Please post your silly dribble somewhere else.

Maybe you could stop telling the lie that Obama spied on Trump. Then we can talk about some of your other bullshit.
But your Messiah did spy on dumb Donnie. You are no different from the trumpettes. Just another dumb partisan doofus.

No he didn’t. You’re lying.
Yes he did. He has been reported in numerous places.

If it were Trump we were discussing, you would immediately agree he was spying.

Partisans must be the dumbest fuckers around.

Reported where?

What investigation determined that Obama spied on Trump.

None. None did.

Stop the lies.
Your Messiah not only spied on Donnie, he armed and supported ISIS. He also used the IRS to prevent right wing groups from forming to prevent his re-election, and he also armed the drug cartels in a criminal covert effort to limit or terminate the 2A. Lied repeatedly about Benghazi.

If this is news to you, you need better sources of information.

You believe the worst about dumb don, but O you love and adore UNCONDITIONALLY.

Maybe you could stop telling the lie that Obama spied on Trump. Then we can talk about some of your other bullshit.
But your Messiah did spy on dumb Donnie. You are no different from the trumpettes. Just another dumb partisan doofus.

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.
Your Messiah not only spied on Donnie, he armed and supported ISIS. He also used the IRS to prevent right wing groups from forming to prevent his re-election, and he also armed the drug cartels in a criminal covert effort to limit or terminate the 2A. Lied repeatedly about Benghazi.

Everything you just said is false. You live in an alternate reality. I actually pity you.

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.

Everything you just said is false. You live in an alternate reality. I actually pity you.
LOL.

How does one think Donnie the worst and Ears the best? My guess is you have to be a dupe. What is your guess?

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.

LOL.

How does one think Donnie the worst and Ears the best? My guess is you have to be a dupe. What is your guess?

I never said that Obama is the best. But yes, Trump is the worst.

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.

LOL.

Oh come now. You love O big time but if he were an R, you’d call him an Uncle Tom and a corrupt MFer.

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.

LOL.

Oh come now. You love O big time but if he were an R, you’d call him an Uncle Tom and a corrupt MFer.

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.

LOL.

You seem to have no problem making things up about what other people think.

LOL.

It’s a gift.

LOL.

It’s a gift.

You should return it.

Reported where?

None. None did.

Stop the lies.

LOL.

LL in his garden.

tyroneweaver in his.

LOL.

It’s a gift.

You should return it.
They won’t take it back. It’s used.

This is old news.

Of course, Ears was spying on Trump. These are the real crimes and misdemeanors. However, O and friends are above the law. Nothing will be done in our banana republic.

The real crime is that our government is still spying on its citizens as a whole, and had been long before Obama sat in the White House.

But everything comes down to party politics, that way we fight against each other instead of against the powers doing these things.

How soon they forget J Edgar.

This is old news.

Obama did not spy on Trump nor did anyone in his justice department.

That is why nothing will be done.

Donald Trump colluded with foreign agents to impact the 2016 election and then obstructed justice. And until he droned a guy, finally proving to you that he’s a liar, you loved him and never called for him to be held to account.

Like a candle in a breeze.

No, he didn't. That's your liberal mainstream rags feeding you worms and you gulping it down.

This is old news.

Obama did not spy on Trump nor did anyone in his justice department.

That is why nothing will be done.

Donald Trump colluded with foreign agents to impact the 2016 election and then obstructed justice. And until he droned a guy, finally proving to you that he’s a liar, you loved him and never called for him to be held to account.

Like a candle in a breeze.

No, he didn't. That's your liberal mainstream rags feeding you worms and you gulping it down.

He absolutely did. He did so live on TV and Twitter and admitted to it live on TV and Twitter.

Kids in 50 years will ask how Trump supporters ever believed a word he said in the same way that kids today wonder how Hitler, a short dark haired and brown eyed man, convinced people that tall, blonde and blue was the master race.

Moron.

Forum List

Back