The Greatest American: Avenatti offers legal services to migrant parents over caged kids!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Avenatti offers legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children
avenattimichael_getty.jpg

Michael Avenatti on Sunday offered legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children at the U.S. southern border.

"If anyone knows of a parent that has had their child taken from them at the border and not returned, please have them contact me as I am entering this fight. This outrageous conduct must be brought to an immediate end," Avenatti said in a tweet.
Avenatti offers legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children

:thankusmile::thewave: Saving America again from the American Deplorable's called DOPer for the Great Douche.

Michael Avenatti on Sunday offered legal services to migrant parents who have been separated from their children at the U.S. southern border.

"If anyone knows of a parent that has had their child taken from them at the border and not returned, please have them contact me as I am entering this fight. This outrageous conduct must be brought to an immediate end," Avenatti said in a tweet.

:thankusmile::thewave: Saving America again from the American Deplorable's called DOPer for the Great Douche.
My mom’s been doing that since she retired about 2 years ago. She’s heard some real horror stories. Most clients are absolutely clueless about what to do. The legal system has some serious problems.

• Banned

My mom’s been doing that since she retired about 2 years ago. She’s heard some real horror stories. Most clients are absolutely clueless about what to do. The legal system has some serious problems.
It's a wonder why some who have paid Lawyers in the past to protect human rights' are not shipping Lawyers to these camps NEW today?
Or have they done so? Or are gathering forces to go.
Avenatti making BANK on the Great Douche btw.

It's a wonder why some who have paid Lawyers in the past to protect human rights' are not shipping Lawyers to these camps NEW today?
Lots of lawyers are there. Not enough, sadly.

• Banned
Someone tell Mike there’s no second fifteen minutes of fame. It’s strictly a one and done deal, so move aside and give someone else a shot.

Wait till he gets some days in court. This will be in the Great Douche Orange
Stain Ordure history book.

• Banned

But are they good?

Immigration ambulance chaser.

The definition of ‘humanitarian’.

But are they good?
I would hope so. I forget the organization my mom volunteers with, but they do a great job.

Someone tell Mike there’s no second fifteen minutes of fame. It’s strictly a one and done deal, so move aside and give someone else a shot.

Wait till he gets some days in court. This will be in the Great Douche Orange
Stain Ordure history book.
Let me guess, is this another "we've got him now" moment? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Avenatti is 3 times the man Trump could ever hope to be

This thread didn’t age well.

Forum List

Back