The great Republican debate

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Who gave the best answers and who Would lead this country in your opinion and why?

Rubio gets my vote from tonight.

He had a bad time early, and looked a bit foolish in an exchange with Christie. But, he recovered in fine form, and did the best job overall.

Rubio gets my vote from tonight.

He had a bad time early, and looked a bit foolish in an exchange with Christie. But, he recovered in fine form, and did the best job overall.
He did good

What a race to the bottom! I didn't even know Christie could fit in the gutter, but there he was spewing the same debunked fetal body parts nonsense that cost three lives in Colorado Springs.

What about Trump is he becoming more a candidate

Analysis from talking Hosts ABC? CNN - Trump Losers _ Rubio, rubio, Cruz (wimp), Carson, Rubio
Rubio lost???
eminent domain -Trump did very well Carson
Trump, good all donors in the audience
Governors did well I think Jeb looked terrible on that Winners - Governors Trump
Kasich did well Trump & Kasich tied with independents Trump, Governors, Kasich Christie,VP?, Christie, Christie
Christie did well Kasich had 100 townhalls in NH

Rubio tripped himself tonight. Bush may have just brought his campaign back from the dead. Trump put his foot in his mouth though his handlers appear to be telling him now 'tone it down'. Kasich did well as usual but he doesn't inspire much fire in the belly. Cruz is just so phoney. And Fiorina should have been there. Did anyone mention this? I only saw part of the debate.

Analysis from talking Hosts ABC? CNN - Trump Losers _ Rubio, rubio, Cruz (wimp), Carson, Rubio
Rubio lost???
eminent domain -Trump did very well Carson
Trump, good all donors in the audience
Governors did well I think Jeb looked terrible on that Winners - Governors Trump
Kasich did well Trump & Kasich tied with independents Trump, Governors, Kasich Christie,VP?, Christie, Christie
Christie did well Kasich had 100 townhalls in NH
edit: I had all of those in columns before the post :(

Rubio tripped himself tonight. Bush may have just brought his campaign back from the dead. Trump put his foot in his mouth though his handlers appear to be telling him now 'tone it down'. Kasich did well as usual but he doesn't inspire much fire in the belly. Cruz is just so phoney. And Fiorina should have been there. Did anyone mention this? I only saw part of the debate.
I only saw the last part, too. I was surprised by CNN analysts saying Rubio did poorly, guess he blew it at the beginning. I think Jeb put the last nail in the coffin when he asked a quiet crowd to clap for him at the town hall today. I thought Kasich did well, but I like Kasich. I agree with you about Cruz. Too bad about Carson. He's a good man, but not ready for POTUS.

Watch: Ben Carson holds firm on his position ... to stand in a hallway

And what the hell is this? Some of these people are pretending to be adults. I mean this is some weird shit.
I'm sure ABC fostered the confusion a bit too. I didn't know what was going on, but I think there was some confusion about who was being announced because of the loud applause drowning out the announcement.

But this is just par for the course.

I think that liberals will criticize anything and everything the Republicans do.......even when they don't know the whole story.

New Topics

Forum List

Back