The Great Negotiator

He didn't get where he is today by negotiating poorly....
Business is very different that public service. When you have millions of dollars and a lawyer joined at your hip you can get a long way through brute force tactics.

Yep, when you own your own business, you can fire or hire people as you see fit, do business with other companies or not, as you see fit.

Only problem is, you can't fire congress people as president, and, you have to figure out how to work with other countries, even those you don't like.

He can follow Obama's lead and do what ever the hell he wants!

He didn't get where he is today by negotiating poorly....
Business is very different that public service. When you have millions of dollars and a lawyer joined at your hip you can get a long way through brute force tactics.

Yep, when you own your own business, you can fire or hire people as you see fit, do business with other companies or not, as you see fit.

Only problem is, you can't fire congress people as president, and, you have to figure out how to work with other countries, even those you don't like.

He can follow Obama's lead and do what ever the hell he wants!
Wow, we got somebody who both supports Obamas actions and Trumps actions. A rare breed!

Why the hell is the left whining about 401k's. Did they even consider thanking the President for policies that caused the DOW to jump into record territory almost every day that kept their 401k's solvent? I mean you gotta scratch your head when Hussein sent boxcar planes loaded with U.S. dollars and euros to shower on a country that supports terrorism and lefties never said a word but the same hypocrite lefties are whining that their 401k's are not going to be touched in a new tax plan. I mean isn't that a freaking good thing?

Hard to negotiate when all you can get out of your opposition is......

Go fuck yourself

And you are inbred. I support the checks and balances provided by Congress, as soon as we rid ourselves of the obstructive shadow government therein, desperate to keep what Obama did intact.
I’m inbred? Where did that statement come from?

Why the hell is the left whining about 401k's. Did they even consider thanking the President for policies that caused the DOW to jump into record territory almost every day that kept their 401k's solvent? I mean you gotta scratch your head when Hussein sent boxcar planes loaded with U.S. dollars and euros to shower on a country that supports terrorism and lefties never said a word but the same hypocrite lefties are whining that their 401k's are not going to be touched in a new tax plan. I mean isn't that a freaking good thing?
Yeah it’s a great thing but your statement has nothing to do with the OP. I’m talking about negotiation tactics

The money that was given to Iran was theirs to begin with. It was cash from frozen accounts due to the sanctions. When the sanctions were lifted, their cash was no longer frozen and was returned to them.

And you are inbred. I support the checks and balances provided by Congress, as soon as we rid ourselves of the obstructive shadow government therein, desperate to keep what Obama did intact.
I’m inbred? Where did that statement come from?

Well, If I am a rare breed then you are some sort of breed as well, no?:poke:

It is difficult for Donnie Dealmaker to negotiate when both sides hate him

Did it hurt Trump?

2018 elections will tell if Trump tweets have hurt him or not... Trump want a new GOP with his stamp of approval and Flake and Trump war of words is showing Trump is winning by getting rid of those that opoose him from within his political party.

As for his Tax reform and cuts and his tweet, again only time will tell, but whatever the GOP passes Trump will sign into law and if Trump fails to veto a plan touching the retirement plans of millions, then Trump is the loser in the battle of words lile George H.W. Bush " No New Taxes "...

Forum List

Back