The Great MAGA King

I would have voted for Daffy Duck.
I have no doubt of that.

Racist love Trump because he has told them it is ok to be openly racist again, just like the Good Ole Days.
You obviously know nothing of the good ol' days.

Yep and Trump is nothing but a POS that wants to destroy the country.
Too bad he didn't do nearly as good a job at it as your shriveled old Capt. Bedpan and his Hairy Whore.

LOL, Trump is a one and done who will NEVER occupy the WH again.

Maybe, who can say for sure, I know not to ever count Trump out, but at least he was a great president who did many great things who was loved by his supporters because he actually put the people of this country ahead of the global hegemony instead of the feckless, horrid, despicable one pump chump there now that is a walking disaster who has been nothing but bad news that NOBODY likes who will be lucky to even make it through one term thankfully.

Not nearly as easy as YOU.

View attachment 644597 View attachment 644603

But thanks for your protests, they just show how incredibly jealous and scared you are.
Wrong - you useless, senile, old fart.

I think Biden is a joke as well.
DUH!!!

Fuck you MAGA morons are STUPID.
You automatically assume that ever American HAS to be a Dem or a Rep.
Useless putz.
Go dribble in your tea some more.

Last edited:
Maybe, who can say for sure, I know not to ever count Trump out, but at least he was a great president who did many great things who was loved by his supporters because he actually put the people of this country ahead of the global hegemony instead of the feckless, horrid, despicable one pump chump there now that is a walking disaster who has been nothing but bad news that NOBODY likes who will be lucky to even make it through one term thankfully.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking stupid, senile, MAGA moron.
Trump was a great POTUS?
He promised to pull out of Syria (twice), to fix the Fed, pull out of Afghanistan, end NK's nuclear threat, grow the economy at 4%, pay off the national debt.
He failed GALACTICALLY at ALL of those.
The GDP growth stunk, the national debt skyrocketed, the largest depression since the Great Depression began on HIS FUCKING WATCH you retard.
And the Fed are COMPLETELY out of control.
Trump was pathetic.
As is Biden.
As was Obama.
As was Bush Jr....and on and on.

You fucking, egomaniacal losers clearly have NO idea how a country or an economy should be run.
You should not even be allowed to vote.

Go sit at the window and fantasize about having sex with the neighbor's wife...like usual.
Oh...that's right. You can't get it up anymore.
So go and take your 12 different pills.
You shriveled up old nothing who makes young people cringe every time they have to look at or talk to or even smell you.
It's too bad Covid did not kill off all of you TOTALLY, useless old farts who 99% of give NOTHING to the world but ill-conceived opinions about things they know SQUAT about.
Useless, nothing, old fart, MAGA troll.

Anyone who thinks Trump did a Great job?
Has NO IDEA about America is, was or truly needs.
Do us all a favor and drop dead.
Or shut up and stop making a fool of yourself.
Either suits me fine.

Bye now.

Oh sorry...I forgot you old farts are deaf too.
BYE NOW!!!

Last edited:
Think about it. They support someone who had to be protected by The Easter Bunny.

Think about it. They support someone who had to be protected by The Easter Bunny.

Go over there and just sit the fuck down, Taterhead!

See the source image

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

Forum List

Back