The GOV shutdown is essentially a U.S. vs Mexico standoff...right?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
One side is saying...let us help Americans and we’ll deal and the other side is saying...let us help Mexico and we’ll deal.
I mean, mumbo-jumbo, spin and bullshit aside isn’t that what it really amounts to?

No, it's essentially the Democrats trying to maintain the open border they've worked for all those years.

No, it's essentially the Democrats trying to maintain the open border they've worked for all those years.

So that they can turn the country to be more and more like Mexico.

So essentially the OP is correct.

It has little to do with Mexico. It's a political pissing contest.

I disagree....the average iQ, fertility rate, dependency level....etc make wetbacks a perfect fit / target for Mexicrats.

One side is saying...let us help Americans and we’ll deal and the other side is saying...let us help Mexico and we’ll deal.
I mean, mumbo-jumbo, spin and bullshit aside isn’t that what it really amounts to?
Yeah....waiting for Mexico to pony up the money for the Wall....apparently, the "great orange negotiator" isn't all that great.

It has little to do with Mexico. It's a political pissing contest.

They are importing Mexicans, that's what it has to do with Mexico. They are also driving down the birth rates... so yes replacing us with Mexicans and other 3rd worlders is what is going on. Those vote for democrat at far higher rate than Americans.

Forum List

Back