The GOP’s Latest Smoke And Mirrors Health Plan

Whatever you say Poindexter.
translation: I admit I know nothing and so prefer to stay within the tiny confines of what I do know about. I like a man who knows his liberal limitations!!

Sure thing kid, except that I've written several million dollars in HC Premium and you've written nothing. Other than that sure.

so then you do support Republican capitalist health care, but just can't explain why or why not? Why not ask questions like a lawyer punching holes in defendants sorry?? It should be easy with your vast experience??

Man you are bad at this. You don't like what you read so you try and put words in other people's mouth. Now there's a "winning" formula. Not. I stated in several places that their plan is shit (that should be plain enough for you).

if you oppose capitalist health care why not learn to say why????? A feeling is not good enough. Do you understand??

I understand that you have a very limited capacity to understand anything at all, hence your inability to ever show the numbers to get you to your silly "80%" fairy tale.
Do you understand?

"Trump is an idiot. He is surrounded by idiots. Idiots voted for him."

Right. And the "smart" thing to do would have been to put Hillary Rodham Clinton into office, and with her, Bill again.

Since Obamacare is the law of the land - let's make it better by fixing the glitches.

The two biggest "glitches" are cost and cost.

and obviously the way to get cost down 80% is with competition

There is no competition possible in sparsely populated rural areas. Such a small market could not support multiple payers. They will always pay more than larger markets.

He's a one trick pony that cannot provide any real numbers or anything worth listening to.

Since Obamacare is the law of the land - let's make it better by fixing the glitches.

There is no competition possible in sparsely populated rural areas. Such a small market could not support multiple payers. They will always pay more for coverage than larger markets.

so??? most of population now lives in cities and for major health issues it would pay to travel to cities. This is true of all products not just health care

There is no competition possible in sparsely populated rural areas. Such a small market could not support multiple payers. They will always pay more than larger markets.

He's a one trick pony that cannot provide any real numbers or anything worth listening to.

you need numbers to know East Germany did worse than West Germany??

The Pub plans are nothing but show. .

the pub plan is capitalism. If you object say exactly why or admit you know nothing!!

translation: I admit I know nothing and so prefer to stay within the tiny confines of what I do know about. I like a man who knows his liberal limitations!!

Sure thing kid, except that I've written several million dollars in HC Premium and you've written nothing. Other than that sure.

so then you do support Republican capitalist health care, but just can't explain why or why not? Why not ask questions like a lawyer punching holes in defendants sorry?? It should be easy with your vast experience??

How are state high risk pools capitalist? You do know that's part of what they are proposing don't you?

There is no competition possible in sparsely populated rural areas. Such a small market could not support multiple payers. They will always pay more for coverage than larger markets.

so??? most of population now lives in cities and for major health issues it would pay to travel to cities. This is true of all products not just health care

That is a simplistic, childish post. You obviously have no idea how HC works.

Deflection lil guy.

the pub plan is capitalism. If you object say exactly why or admit you know nothing!!

How are state high risk pools capitalist? You do know that's part of what they are proposing don't you?

govt high risk pools are not capitalist, obviously. Republicans cant propose something closer to pure capitalism because there is not enough support for it

govt high risk pools are not capitalist, obviously. Republicans cant propose something closer to pure capitalism because there is not enough support for it

So now you change your tune. Aren't you calling for a pure capitalistic health care law? It never has been, you have state office of insurance regs and the NAIC. It would be a free for all and every Tom, Dick and Edward scamming everyone with bogus health insurance policies.

Deflection lil guy.

It's a deflection to teach you that libcommie East Germany did worse than Republican capitalist West Germany??

thinking that just because you make a charge the other person needs to "defend" themselves.

you did try defend yourself and learned how slow you are. Now you are afraid to try but apparently too stupid to learn from your mistakes

You just argued that everyone should travel to a major population center to get health care.

I said for major issue it is often a good idea to go where price and or quality is best. 1+1=2
if you want to live in the boon docks for the solitude you have to pay the price for it. Do you understand now?

Deflection lil guy.

It's a deflection to teach you that libcommie East Germany did worse than Republican capitalist West Germany??

What the hell does East and West Germany have to do with U.S. health care? Are you a kid or just someone on meth that can actually type?

Forum List

Back